subli

Jul 30, 2020
The game doesn't cover that much time, so it's mostly girls becoming pregnant and sometimes girls reacting to becoming pregnant. There's quite a lot of it tough, I think you can get most female characters pregnant, if maybe not in the same playthrough. I was actually planning on exploring just how many people you can get pregnant the next time I play through the game.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The game doesn't cover that much time, so it's mostly girls becoming pregnant and sometimes girls reacting to becoming pregnant. There's quite a lot of it tough, I think you can get most female characters pregnant, if maybe not in the same playthrough. I was actually planning on exploring just how many people you can get pregnant the next time I play through the game.
So you get them pregnant, but they never start showing?

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 121a
When you get time, can you update for 130c?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
G28Here I often find myself opening up the game's html in a text editor so I can trace scene condition logic (or find scenes based on images). For some reason yours is the only SugarCube/Twine html I've seen where the entire game content has been dumped onto a single line with no linebreaks. This causes editors (at least the two I've tried) to choke up when navigating and to find searches very slowly.
Do you have any idea what you're doing that could be causing this and if so could you look into fixing it for future releases? If it's some overlooked one button switch that's not any trouble for you of course, at the end of the day I don't think it's harming playback.

May 6, 2018
The MC can possess some of the female characters and have sex, and even become a bimbo. Is there feminization of the MC, and to what extent?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here I often find myself opening up the game's html in a text editor so I can trace scene condition logic (or find scenes based on images). For some reason yours is the only SugarCube/Twine html I've seen where the entire game content has been dumped onto a single line with no linebreaks. This causes editors (at least the two I've tried) to choke up when navigating and to find searches very slowly.
Do you have any idea what you're doing that could be causing this and if so could you look into fixing it for future releases? If it's some overlooked one button switch that's not any trouble for you of course, at the end of the day I don't think it's harming playback.
I'm assuming it probably has something to do with Twine 1.4 instead of Twine 2.0. I can't really help you beyond that though.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
They do show baby bumps if you choose to speed up the process.
Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk inside your trunk

I'ma get get get get you pumped
Get you love drunk off my spunk

My bump my bump my bump my bump my bump
My bump my bump my bump my lovely baby bumps

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes