Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Is there sound during the scenes?
Holy shit.

Don't you dare abandon this project. We NEED more games like this. Quality pictures, Good story, some good oldfashion supernatural, and some TG that isnt just sissification, bimboficaton. We got it all.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
anyone knows how to get the mom visibly pregnant ?
I think she has to be staying with you, then during friday there is option to invite Stacy and Brittany. There will be option to accelerate pregnancy, click it and you can choose both girls or something.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The only one I’ve managed to use “accelerate pregnancy” on is Rio, despite managing to make like 10 girls pregnant.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
The only one I’ve managed to use “accelerate pregnancy” on is Rio, despite managing to make like 10 girls pregnant.
I managed mom, Brittany, Monica, Rio. Wonder what loafchildren this will make when the time comes.

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, by popular demand I attempted a Ms. Wilson pack. I went with Kendra Lust for Ms Wilson and also switched out Aunt Mona to Monique Alexander.

I don't tend to go for the transformations, so I was already heavy into it before noticing that Kendra is already used. Add onto that some shared scenes with Monica, and there's going to be some carry over until I have more time to work on it. But since people seem eager to replace Sara Jay I figured I'd upload it for you:
  1. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Kendra Lust
Can you make a mega link or anything else too? Everytime i try to download this seems to be unavailable because of the quota

tictoc

Mar 22, 2019
Ok, by popular demand I attempted a Ms. Wilson pack. I went with Kendra Lust for Ms Wilson and also switched out Aunt Mona to Monique Alexander.

I don't tend to go for the transformations, so I was already heavy into it before noticing that Kendra is already used. Add onto that some shared scenes with Monica, and there's going to be some carry over until I have more time to work on it. But since people seem eager to replace Sara Jay I figured I'd upload it for you:
  1. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Kendra Lust
We cannot download them, can you put them on MEGA, nopy or similar? There is a download limit on Google Drive,
Thanks!

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
For anyone who want preg acceleration i suggest to do the dnd session, you get the option for the girls who participate(and are pregnant)

Reactions: weedman4251

Thedarmon

Feb 5, 2020
Wow. I gotta say I think this update is the best one this game has ever gotten. The Swords and Shields event is by far the best thing put into the game, and helps demonstrate that G28 will knock it out of the park for the actual ending. There are so many epilogues, and so many different endings for each Sword and Shield Participant. And the new system to show how our choices cause the dialogue to change is phenomenal. It's also by far the highest bang for your buck in terms of using your powers to alter the girls.

If you haven't already contributed to the Patreon, do so. We just got a taste of what's go come, and if G28 can have even the same quality for the total game end as they have for the Sword and Shield ending? Best HTML adult game of all time.

Last edited:

tictoc

Mar 22, 2019
The link is still working..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I see, I kept on seeing that the quota of public downloads had been reached, and that I had to wait 24h to be able to download it. However, after 24h, nothing would change.

FIXED: You need to log in with your Google account and you will be able to download anyway.

Matzak

May 1, 2017
Is Botnet's mod still working?
yes but you have to delete the old College Daze.html.vanilla and reapply apply_mods.py by opening it this if you update from any college daze i have been doing it on all patron updates and it work fine
if your using a fresh college daze
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which is at https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-130c-g28.41722/page-147#post-5707495
2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

files.png

3. Open apply_mods.py. Your folder should now look like this:

files-after.png

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Reactions: aon11
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes