vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Alright, the next public release is up on Patreon (if someone wants to upload it here that's cool, otherwise I'll do it when I wake up). Here's the changelog:

- Added a new green + sign hint system that players can hover over to reveal why certain scenes played out the way they did. Currently only appears at the end of the last Swords & Shields session and a few other random scenes. This will start appearing in every scene moving forward though.

- A number of new events added to 'Friday' specifically. Saves from the end of 'Friday' will still say that they've reached the end of content. New content can be found with the final Swords & Shields session (speak to Rio and Sofia upstairs in the evening and suggest to play a game. This can be done on four separate occasions for a total campaign playthrough), a gift shop adventure with Jane and Devin, and a scene between Mrs. Maywood and Stacy (and another guest).

Thanks everyone for being patient. The next release will be when the first half of 'Saturday' is complete (before you'd pick where to go for dinner). I don't know how long it will take to reach that point, but that's the plan right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZeroToleranc

Oct 17, 2017
Gotta wait till next update or there is a convo with mom abt her pregnancy after she comes back to campus? I had only option to go for dinner with her and sis. Nd is there a way to impregnate Prof Ward, I made a contract, fucked her many times but still can't find an option

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Gotta wait till next update or there is a convo with mom abt her pregnancy after she comes back to campus? I had only option to go for dinner with her and sis. Nd is there a way to impregnate Prof Ward, I made a contract, fucked her many times but still can't find an option
You can impregnate Ward, there is a scene where you use a blue light to boost yourself in order to bypass her birth control. There is no scene yet where she talks to you about being impregnated because not nearly enough time has passed for her to know.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Ok, by popular demand I attempted a Ms. Wilson pack. I went with Kendra Lust for Ms Wilson and also switched out Aunt Mona to Monique Alexander.

I don't tend to go for the transformations, so I was already heavy into it before noticing that Kendra is already used. Add onto that some shared scenes with Monica, and there's going to be some carry over until I have more time to work on it. But since people seem eager to replace Sara Jay I figured I'd upload it for you:
  1. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Kendra Lust
The Download Link seems to be permanently DDoSed. Is there an alternative Way besides Google to DL?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So question because I am confused. This is 1.30b from the last public update 1.21? The changelog only says what was added in 1.30, but what about the other versions in between?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.121a Save (I see no option to use your hint to start the new content)

I see not how I should play further with my save.

Saturday save no option to start the event new from Friday.

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
0.121a Save (I see no option to use your hint to start the new content)

I see not how I should play further with my save.

Saturday save no option to start the event new from Friday.
Can't you use the back button to end up with the new content?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
hot damn a college days update! *reads change log* wait....
*loads saves* gods damnit Im at the end of friday already!
*cries a little* and I never did the S&S sessions.....

Reactions: desmosome

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is the end route for Hill to always become a whore? Or is there an alternate path for her?
As for now Mrs Hill there is lover or whore or both. the whore is is for added scenes and maybe money making unsure? never used it

Last edited:

ZeroToleranc

Oct 17, 2017
You can impregnate Ward, there is a scene where you use a blue light to boost yourself in order to bypass her birth control. There is no scene yet where she talks to you about being impregnated because not nearly enough time has passed for her to know.
Wdym she doesn't know, she called you with the news...

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes