G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I had several girls (Lydia, Rio, Monica) pregnant and I didn't have the option to accelerate their pregnancies.
You can only accelerate the pregnancy of women that have talked to you about it (for most characters, it requires them to have been pregnant at least a week). Right now, you can potentially accelerate the pregnancies of Monica, Rio, Sofia, Mrs. Maywood, and Brittany.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I think I missed the chance to make mm and brit accelerated preg. Can you do it at the Friday night dorm action choice?

Rabbithole-Fiction

May 30, 2021
Haha, I thought it would finally be the weekend. Feels like everything will happen at the weekend but it's still Friday. ;)
But the SnS-game was nice

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
G28Here I often find myself opening up the game's html in a text editor so I can trace scene condition logic (or find scenes based on images). For some reason yours is the only SugarCube/Twine html I've seen where the entire game content has been dumped onto a single line with no linebreaks. This causes editors (at least the two I've tried) to choke up when navigating and to find searches very slowly.
Do you have any idea what you're doing that could be causing this and if so could you look into fixing it for future releases? If it's some overlooked one button switch that's not any trouble for you of course, at the end of the day I don't think it's harming playback.
This typically happens when you type in 'SugarCube.State.active.variable' instead of 'SugarCube.State.active.variables'. That s on the end is super important.

DornDornDorn

Feb 10, 2020
yes but you have to delete the old College Daze.html.vanilla and reapply apply_mods.py by opening it this if you update from any college daze i have been doing it on all patron updates and it work fine
if your using a fresh college daze
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which is at https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-130c-g28.41722/page-147#post-5707495
2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

files.png

3. Open apply_mods.py. Your folder should now look like this:

files-after.png

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Even with all this, it always says that the .html doesnt exist.

sheroQ

May 31, 2020
Guys, who knows all the actresses in this game? Can you help me find one? I would be very grateful!

sheroQ

May 31, 2020
Have you checked the phone? Most of CD's characters can be found there with the actresses real names.
Yes, but the problem is that I'm in the 1st from the phone at the moment. In 2, I haven't played this game for a long time, a friend asked me to find out. I can give details on this actress, if necessary.

Edit: I apologize if I somehow express my thoughts incorrectly. I'm just a Belarusian :)

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Yes, but the problem is that I'm in the 1st from the phone at the moment. In 2, I haven't played this game for a long time, a friend asked me to find out. I can give details on this actress, if necessary.
That would help identifying the actress. Likely better if you know the character's name.

sheroQ

May 31, 2020
That would help identifying the actress. Likely better if you know the character's name.
Fortunately, all I managed to learn from him is this. The name of the actress who will be in the form of (a girl with cat ears and a painted mustache and a cat nose), I understood it to be a succubus...

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Fortunately, all I managed to learn from him is this. The name of the actress who will be in the form of (a girl with cat ears and a painted mustache and a cat nose), I understood it to be a succubus...
Don't know about the painted mustache and cat nose part, but Ava Addams is introduced in a cat girl outfit. I didn't get a chance to play the latest release yet, so unless there's a new demon then Ava's your girl.

sheroQ

May 31, 2020
Don't know about the painted mustache and cat nose part, but Ava Addams is introduced in a cat girl outfit. I didn't get a chance to play the latest release yet, so unless there's a new demon then Ava's your girl.
Thank you very much for your time. I will definitely find out from a friend whether this is true or not.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes