DornDornDorn

Feb 10, 2020
I had a similar issue. Try opening a Python console window first, then from there use the drop down menu to open the file itself in another window, and use the drop down menu in that new window for the file to run it. I did it myself to get my own botnet mod up and running fairly, but I don’t remember if that exactly was it. Let me know if you still have issues.
That worked, thanks!

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
i downloaded the new version but somehow it keep saying i have reach the end of content despite seeing nothing new, is it because i got the botnet mod? do I have to replay the whole thing? cause i load my previous save far from the end but still nothing new.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
i downloaded the new version but somehow it keep saying i have reach the end of content despite seeing nothing new, is it because i got the botnet mod? do I have to replay the whole thing? cause i load my previous save far from the end but still nothing new.
The 'new' for this release was not for a new-game-day. In-game Friday is still the last day available. So if your save was at the end of Friday there will not be anything new past that point. Check the OP's changelog for what was added to Friday.

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone know if you can get mm to stay in the room after the friday bet with Jane? it says you could if she trusts you more but idk what i wouldve needed to do to get that, mm is my main romance...

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Anyone know if you can get mm to stay in the room after the friday bet with Jane? it says you could if she trusts you more but idk what i wouldve needed to do to get that, mm is my main romance...
It’s possible I got her through cum addiction and contract, But with out it them I don’t know the needed stuff to keep her there.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
If you have her cum addicted you can get the threesome with jane. The same with ms hill although there you can also do it by casting cum addiction.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I dunno if it's intended, but I noticed that on the first transformation it says "Jake" and not "Jane" if you take her rough.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I filled the saves slots, tried to delete one and it froze. Now the save menu can't open at all. Closing the browser, rebooting, etc don't work to fix it.
Do I just need to go to cookies and delete them all?

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Anyone know what the Queen is looking for specifically with the new conversation? Since I haven't had a decent measuring stick for 'progress' besides coven infiltration, I've just been screwing around for a few 'playthroughs'. I keep getting told I'm a failure despite doing the Titus and coven infiltration bits.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Anyone know what the Queen is looking for specifically with the new conversation? Since I haven't had a decent measuring stick for 'progress' besides coven infiltration, I've just been screwing around for a few 'playthroughs'. I keep getting told I'm a failure despite doing the Titus and coven infiltration bits.
If you talked to her about the videos in the bunker/foundry, that alone should give you enough points for her to be satisfied. Other than that, you mainly get points for racking up corruption (this is mentioned in her phone screen under the power section) and doing stuff that serves her needs, not yours.

Reactions: jimdandy

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
If you talked to her about the videos in the bunker/foundry, that alone should give you enough points for her to be satisfied. Other than that, you mainly get points for racking up corruption (this is mentioned in her phone screen under the power section) and doing stuff that serves her needs, not yours.
Ok, so I need to do the bunker BEFORE thursday... how do I do that without cheerleader practice on thursday and friday?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Ok, I thought I needed more trust with Suzie, but that worked. Now I can't contact the queen afterwards to talk with her. I take it I need to wait until friday for that now.
Be aware that while talking to the queen does give you stat bonuses it also significantly increases her power based on the information you give her, ultimately this is why I didn't include meeting with her in the walkthrough.

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
I filled the saves slots, tried to delete one and it froze. Now the save menu can't open at all. Closing the browser, rebooting, etc don't work to fix it.
Do I just need to go to cookies and delete them all?
Interesting. When my save slots are full, it sometimes takes me a couple minutes to delete a save.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
how do you do that?
You cant yet, there is a nice scene where you can claim her as your reward, however, visiting her in her realm for any reason just seems to give her more power (at least as of the .121 update, I haven't had time to play the latest one yet but I don't think anything with the succubus changed) so far the only thing that I noticed that decreases her power is not visiting her in her realm.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes