sheroQ

May 31, 2020
Don't know about the painted mustache and cat nose part, but Ava Addams is introduced in a cat girl outfit. I didn't get a chance to play the latest release yet, so unless there's a new demon then Ava's your girl.
I generally found out. It's not Ava Addams appearing there with a skeleton face makeup...and that girl is all in black black tights, black dress, ears and painted cat whiskers....I even looked at the pictures in the folder with the game, I couldn't find it..

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This typically happens when you type in 'SugarCube.State.active.variable' instead of 'SugarCube.State.active.variables'. That s on the end is super important.
This has nothing to do with that, I'm opening the .html file in a notepad-esque editor, I'm not modifying it before I do so and the javascript console definitely wouldn't do as much.

RumouredMolecule

Jul 10, 2019
I have come across something: when I sever monica's link to the lights, I had a prompt to go upstairs and visit monica in the 2nd week, starting Monday. But she greets and meets the mc the same way she does when she is made an apprentice. I do get other prompts, such as 'mend things with monica' on Friday. I just wanted to point it out, i do realise it is very taxing to make such a complex game. So fixing it or not is up to you.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I have come across something: when I sever monica's link to the lights, I had a prompt to go upstairs and visit monica in the 2nd week, starting Monday. But she greets and meets the mc the same way she does when she is made an apprentice. I do get other prompts, such as 'mend things with monica' on Friday. I just wanted to point it out, i do realise it is very taxing to make such a complex game. So fixing it or not is up to you.
Are you using a mod? I'll go back and look at this, but if you severed her lights and didn't repair the relationship, it should basically kick you out immediately after going upstairs to talk to her.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Are you using a mod? I'll go back and look at this, but if you severed her lights and didn't repair the relationship, it should basically kick you out immediately after going upstairs to talk to her.
By the way, when I played (without mods) the last DnD session, Monica thanked me for restoring her power, though I convinced her to stand down instead of severing her connection to the lights.

Oct 8, 2020
Anyone have a guide or things you can do
Current walkthrough

Information for new players
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attacks to use against Keera (Tattoo Lady) on Satuday Aug 10

How to solve the Puzzle in the Titus hunt

How to do the bunker password portion

This is the non-cheat walkthrough, last version this was updated was 0.121.

This is a Cheat version of the guide, people have asked for it, in this version stats and spell experience do not matter so basically we are going for what gives the most storyline and relationship bonus

This was written after version 0.121,

If your looking for more of a guide then a walkthough I recommend Marcato's guide

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-121a-g28.41722/post-4215101

Matzak

May 1, 2017
Even with all this, it always says that the .html doesnt exist.
you have to download the main game files (which has games .html) and mod files (which edit its the games .html) and install them in the same folder then do what i wrote before.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
By the way, when I played (without mods) the last DnD session, Monica thanked me for restoring her power, though I convinced her to stand down instead of severing her connection to the lights.
.130c should fix that (there's a bugfix link in the OP). If you have that and you're still having issues, then definitely let me know.

Reactions: Lord_everhard

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Even with all this, it always says that the .html doesnt exist.
I had a similar issue. Try opening a Python console window first, then from there use the drop down menu to open the file itself in another window, and use the drop down menu in that new window for the file to run it. I did it myself to get my own botnet mod up and running fairly, but I don’t remember if that exactly was it. Let me know if you still have issues.

Reactions: DornDornDorn
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes