JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
could someone help me fix this. I dont think I messed anything up View attachment 1562481
I think I helped someone with this before, but first you have to open a python command line, then run the file that way. I think in particular you have to open the file from the command line, then use a drop-down menu to make it run. If I’m misremembering, check my earlier post(s) in this thread.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I don't think that's possible yet.

From what I remember, G28 has polls on patreon where his subscribers vote on which content to have added from a list, and Lydia's family seems to not get enough votes to be developed. At least so far.
Patreon Here, Thats partly true, there is probably stuff planned for Lydia's family BUT NOT sure what can be said other done what has been said G28.

Reactions: Hity007

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I don't think that's possible yet.

From what I remember, G28 has polls on patreon where his subscribers vote on which content to have added from a list, and Lydia's family seems to not get enough votes to be developed. At least so far.
According to the roadmap Sofia's and Lydia's families will visit on saturday, early morning. Right now that day has just begun for patrons.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
According to the roadmap Sofia's and Lydia's families will visit on saturday, early morning. Right now that day has just begun for patrons.
Personally I like Sofia's character quite a lot. Lydia I'm still mixed, it's one of the few characters I'm more into slutty and bimbo stuff (even if I always try to avoid that, not my fav thing) than actually having a love relationship. Hope the family stuff changes that, because at least for me personally, I always liked to have a love relationship with the girls in the harem. Still impregnated and cum addicted of course, but loving.

And yes, I'm pretty aware it's the game purpose to have different types of gameplay, nothing against it. Just mentioned my favorite playstyle, I like when they are aware of their decision, cum addicted but still intelligent, not bimbofied. Actually, being cum addicted to the MC should give signs of their supreme inteligence, not the opposite. Those who aren't addicted are dumb.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm ready. I hope Ms Wilson nose isn't though.

Lets NOT go down the path of asking when’s coming, people asking every hour on the hour asking is it out yet. IT will come out when it will come out.
Meanwhile this thread after an while due to some people who unfortunely don't ever bother to have slightiest of patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dazed&confused
Nov 24, 2020
Lets NOT go down the path of asking when’s coming, people asking every hour on the hour asking is it out yet. IT will come out when it will come out.
Two things are going to happen tomorrow. People are going to ask when the update is going to drop. Then after it drops, people are going to ask if something is wrong with their game because it stops at a certain point. Happens every update.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes