Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Two things are going to happen tomorrow. People are going to ask when the update is going to drop. Then after it drops, people are going to ask if something is wrong with their game because it stops at a certain point. Happens every update.
And some will ask when will be released the next one.

Am i the only one who actually likes Ms.Wilsons base model? She is one of my favorites to interact with besides her daughter, the MCs family, our roommate+mom etc.

Just something i like about her appearance and dialogue specially the loving parts.
I do like Ms. Wilson actually.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Do the relationship levels matter, or only the underlying number? Is there a difference between two different values at the same level?

Reactions: Dysphorika

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Do the relationship levels matter, or only the underlying number? Is there a difference between two different values at the same level?
Love/ lust/ submission are still used as triggers for some events as the dev says. You can search this thread for more.

Reactions: Dysphorika

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I know, I'm asking whether an event can trigger based on whether you have for instance a submission greater than 55 (in the middle of level 2), or whether it can only trigger on whether you have for instance level 2 or level 3.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
The underlying number is all that matters. The levels/descriptions are just there for flavor.
Not sure I like that. It means that there's even more uncertainty for the players in terms of what impact their actions have. Can I get this character's submission to level 4 before this event is an interesting question for the player that you lose when there's no clue as to what the relevant breakpoints might be.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Not sure I like that. It means that there's even more uncertainty for the players in terms of what impact their actions have. Can I get this character's submission to level 4 before this event is an interesting question for the player that you lose when there's no clue as to what the relevant breakpoints might be.
While it may not be ideal, doing triggers in other way besides numbers isn't a particularly easy thing to do. I'm pretty sure g28 wants to assure game depth, and then he may consider making the levels more similar to the trigger numbers. But so far is more than enough, and I'm pretty sure he wants to give fun. Doing that way would probably make almost impossible to do specific walkthroughs or even a proper game balance without giving quite of a time and effort to test that. It's simply not worth it, at least for now.

I'm just hoping we get to see higher levels in the near future, because I did some cheating just for fun and testing and the higher levels flavour text is quite nice. But not the priority imo.

Reactions: rosh3n

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Here's the release, I haven't uploaded it to any mirrors or anything, so I'm just linking it here for now.

Changelog
.156a
-Features all of the Saturday morning 'non-roaming' events. Basically you go from one to the next based on what active triggers you currently have. There's a conversation with the Queen, an encounter with Val (though her minigame is currently unfinished and thus skippable), and a very long scene involving all of the player's properties and servants, if any were acquired.

.156a Update Only (Requires .130a OR LATER!!!)

.156a All Files (Download this for clean install)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
.156a Update Only (Requires .130a OR LATER!!!)

.156a All Files (Download this for clean install)
I'm being trolled by these links.

EDIT: URLs are and for anyone not using chrome or that chrome extension.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
FilesFM link would be greatly appreciated. This thing is over 2 gigs so being able to get it by torrent would be great.

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Is the properties event only triggers in the motel or it still can be triggered when you pick patel's house?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is the properties event only triggers in the motel or it still can be triggered when you pick patel's house?
the motel is open to use but NOT needed...yet everything should be able to be done at patels if you have it open to you. the motel was meant for an alt to Patel's and will be used later.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
if you go to patels you get her scene, which you get also if you go to the hotel. so i would say the best option is to go to the hotel, cause you take it.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes