KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
the motel is open to use but NOT needed...yet everything should be able to be done at patels if you have it open to you. the motel was meant for an alt to Patel's and will be used later.
Will there be different scenes branching from having motel or just patel's house in the future? Or the motel will just be something like alternate background place for future events

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Will there be different scenes branching from having motel or just patel's house in the future? Or the motel will just be something like alternate background place for future events
i could have missinterputed stuff wrong but its my understanding the hotel has or will have several purposes.

1 if you dont have patel enslaved the hotel is there so you have somewhere to bring your contracts and slaves.

2nd i think its supposed to be a base of operations for your eventual take over of the prostitution ring i think.
ie the hill wilson cassadra thing atm but i think you can add more soon but idk

Last edited:
Reactions: G28Here

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I updated my post with two new ways to apply my mods. Windows users can use a bat script, and macOS users can use a shell script. Both of these scripts work similarly to the Python script, but require no software to run. I also updated the mod to work with the current version of Prinplup's variable editor. Let me know if there are any problems.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-5707495
Everyone i just tested and confirmed this mod works so even through his link tells you im gonna say it anyway.

if you download his mod then piplups.

You make sure piplups and botnets mod are in you folder.

then move the orginal html file to your downloads folder so you have it has a back up just in case.

Rename piplups varible html to college daze

Finally click the apply mods file.

You will be able to use both timetravel and varible mod at the same time. You will know it works if a screen pops up saying mods applied.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
This is an alpha release for the time travel mod, updating the v121a mod to v156a. Hastily done, might break (although I'm reasonably confident its mostly stable), and only supports time travel as far as the v121a mod did, but allows you to play onwards from there

Feel free to report the (inevitable) bugs

Reactions: kidderyao

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Can anyone make modded html
This is an alpha release for the time travel mod, updating the v121a mod to v156a. Hastily done, might break (although I'm reasonably confident its mostly stable), and only supports time travel as far as the v121a mod did, but allows you to play onwards from there

Feel free to report the (inevitable) bugs
Thx. My PC/laptop now very far away, and I only have Android Tab on hands.
You're a life saver, no less, man.

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Is anyone having issues of pictures of Nadir not displaying properly?

Not sure if it's a locale problem, but my browser is interpreting "images/030/nadir.jpg" as "images/030 *new line* adir.jpg" in the html.

I had a temporary fix of moving all the nadir images and replacing the links so "/n" nolonger exists.

----------------------

Update: Thanks to botnet's message, it's caused by applying botnet's mod to prinplup's mod. The issue is resolved now, just re-download both mods(or if you have prinplup's mod backed up, jsut redownload botnet's) and re-apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidderyao

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Is anyone having issues of pictures of Nadir not displaying properly?

Not sure if it's a locale problem, but my browser is interpreting "images/030/nadir.jpg" as "images/030 *new line* adir.jpg" in the html.

I had a temporary fix of moving all the nadir images and replacing the links so "/n" nolonger exists.
+1

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Last public update is pretty nice all in all.

One thing I would have handled differently is to break up the long section. Right now it's the queen, Val, Kitty, motel/Patel and then demon slaves without any reprieve, it feels needlessly railroaded even with all the choices you make throughout. It feels like a combat section even without Val's game fleshed out. Presumably it will be even longer then.

Everything after Val is in principle a payoff section where you reap the rewards of your previous choices far back in the game. But I don't feel like I am enjoying my rewards at my own leisure. I feel like I am being rushed through the slave gallery. Rushed so fast that actually no time is even spent on it. Fucking 15 women isn't 15 times as good as fucking one.

Why does all of it not take any time out of your morning? "It must have been magic somehow" seems to be the implied reason. And this is in a game where previously it has been revealed that people have complex motivations for doing what they do and strange happenings are caused by lightcasters for reasons that drive the plot forward.

The queen's part can be explained by it happening while you sleep at night and that's how it has happened before.

Val's part is explicitly explained by her using time stop. But time stop has previously always used up a timeslot, including Val's encounter at the party.

Kitty is basically a magical sex fairy so anything could happen but once again, time stop action with Kitty has previously always used up a timeslot.

Any of the time compression after that is not explained at all and is a departure from previous world-building.

Also, when you start to play the game, one core proposition given to you is that your actions take time and you can only choose to do one action in one time bracket and you don't see all content in one playthrough unless you use a mod. This would be a good thing to keep consistent throughout the game.

The only other long section that is comparable is the Titus takedown section which is railroaded for obvious reasons. But it takes up most of the day after classes. The Saturday morning section, if you manage to include most of the possible characters, is already as long or even longer. And after Val's game is fleshed out it will be even longer still.

The Saturday morning section would be better broken up.

The time compression bits can be moved to other time brackets. Maybe Kitty is still chilling in your bathroom up to noon and you can trigger her at any time without it using up the time slot. Maybe Val can be picked among the Friday after classes options without using up one of the three slots ("I promise it won't take up much time, it'll be fun") or if not picked she can bother you again some time on Saturday. And so on.

I might be the minority opinion here but more is not always better and the structure of the content can make a big difference to the overall value of the game.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So it seems like when using Prinplup's mod the edits you can do to your max energy/stats/spell levels etc don't stick unlike the edits on the character pages (At least this is the case for me, I might have just messed something up). I've figured out a simple way to fix this but it reverts the spacing on the list of characters back to what it looks like without the mod for some reason. Not really that much of a problem for me but just thought I'd warn anyone about it before hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
So it seems like when using Prinplup's mod the edits you can do to your max energy/stats/spell levels etc don't stick unlike the edits on the character pages (At least this is the case for me, I might have just messed something up). I've figured out a simple way to fix this but it reverts the spacing on the list of characters back to what it looks like without the mod for some reason. Not really that much of a problem for me but just thought I'd warn anyone about it before hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. It needs an update button, like on the character pages/screens.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes