KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Wish there are more cum addiction scenarios, it's kinkier imo.
You can get Ward too but then you have to forgo Lydia as it happens in the same scene. Don't know if it will repeat. And from Karen in library.

Nov 24, 2020
Is this everyone for the contract? And do you know who we can get for cum addiction?
Mom, sister, Sofia, Rio, Ms Chang, Lydia, Ward, Stacy, Karen, Hana, Lexi, the whole sorority, Ms Hill and Val. Those are the people that I can remember who you can use cum addition on. There may be more, those are the only ones I remember atm.

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
Question. I have the queen's power at -13 Friday night and it jumps to 0 Saturday early morning, before choosing if you want to meet her or not. Is it a bug or it is supposed to happen anyway?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Question. I have the queen's power at -13 Friday night and it jumps to 0 Saturday early morning, before choosing if you want to meet her or not. Is it a bug or it is supposed to happen anyway?
I switch the variable moving from Friday to Saturday, but I thought I accounted for all the ways it could change. Without more information on every single act, I can't really say why it would change like that though. Have you tried checking it again a few passages deeper into Saturday? It might have just not updated for you yet.

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
I switch the variable moving from Friday to Saturday, but I thought I accounted for all the ways it could change. Without more information on every single act, I can't really say why it would change like that though. Have you tried checking it again a few passages deeper into Saturday? It might have just not updated for you yet.
It stays 0 (if I choose not to meet her Saturday) all the way to motel and afterwards and having spent time with everyone. But I thought the variable changed every time you made a move that affected it. If it changes once each week is a different matter (although at Tuesday morning is -8 so it changes throughout the week most likely - it goes from -8 to -13 when I present the contract to Rachel). Anyway, it's not that important to me, just wanted to let you know. If you want, I can send you files after each day so you can check the moves etc.

P.S. the moving from -13 to 0 happens without any moves taking place, just one click advancing the day and another that gives you the option of meeting the queen

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
It stays 0 (if I choose not to meet her Saturday) all the way to motel and afterwards and having spent time with everyone. But I thought the variable changed every time you made a move that affected it. If it changes once each week is a different matter (although at Tuesday morning is -8 so it changes throughout the week most likely - it goes from -8 to -13 when I present the contract to Rachel). Anyway, it's not that important to me, just wanted to let you know. If you want, I can send you files after each day so you can check the moves etc.

P.S. the moving from -13 to 0 happens without any moves taking place, just one click advancing the day and another that gives you the option of meeting the queen

It should change after every decision, the move from Friday to Saturday specifically is unique because I switched the variable. Basically, if you want to help me address it, you'd have to document each step you took that changed the value negatively. Then I could compare it to the ones the game checks to see which is missing.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ok, by popular demand I attempted a Ms. Wilson pack. I went with Kendra Lust for Ms Wilson and also switched out Aunt Mona to Monique Alexander.

I don't tend to go for the transformations, so I was already heavy into it before noticing that Kendra is already used. Add onto that some shared scenes with Monica, and there's going to be some carry over until I have more time to work on it. But since people seem eager to replace Sara Jay I figured I'd upload it for you:
  1. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Kendra Lust
Question have these been update for 156a yet been seing lot of posts latley so hard to keep up

Reactions: Lord_everhard
Nov 15, 2021
I have a problem with Mrs Wilson. I can't not enslave her. I've done a couple of thoughtful runs and some quick click-throughs to try things out, but every time the option comes up I feel the overwhelming urge to destroy her. What even happens if I don't? Do I even want to know? Do I even care? She's getting what she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here and lnppo

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I have a problem with Mrs Wilson. I can't not enslave her. I've done a couple of thoughtful runs and some quick click-throughs to try things out, but every time the option comes up I feel the overwhelming urge to destroy her. What even happens if I don't? Do I even want to know? Do I even care? She's getting what she deserves.
Right The options of non enslaving Mrs Wilson are banishment(gone), Enslaved to Monica (if apperince) , Monica Redeemed Mrs Wilson patches thing up with her daughter slight difference in Diolgue. You can still whore her out and Gf her. As for the Monica Servere Links to Lights I don't know Never done it.

Nov 15, 2021
Sever links still lets you enslave both of them, I think. At least Mrs Wilson it does.

I mean, Mrs Wilson just deserves enslaving too much for me to do anything else with her. It's like you go to the hallway and what are you going to do? Not encourage Monica? That's not going to happen.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
AJLee7385 can you make walkthrough for cum addiction path?
ill try but i already have plans for a shared route, no cheat route, no light route, ande no inces route so might take a while

i see you changed the second day 14 to day 15 but now both days say the same, both have the wt to day 15
should be fixed now

YellowDiamond

Aug 29, 2018

G28 asked me to stop here so I'm going to respect his wish but for only a dollar on his patheron page you can get access to game updates faster.

If You Played the Lovers Route Correctly

Your Lovers Should Be Brittney, Wilson, Karen, Kayla, Patel, Ward

Your Girlfriends Should Be Jane, Hill, Monica, Nikki, Rio, Sofia, Jill, Heather,

Women You've Impregnated Brittney, Jane, Hill, Wilson, Suzie, Nikki, Lydia, Stacy,Rio, Sofia, Jill, Heather, Rachael, Nadir, Patel, Ward

This walkthrough doesnt have any of the dnd stuff or a few other events because I didnt Time Jump for it I will only Be using time Jumps on the ultimate version walkthrough.

Ok guys like i said After lovers route G28 asked me not to post anything after 156a so i stopped just after kiera candy and raven bit. As you can see the slave route has way more options for the saturday hotel thing. I feel like i got as many as i could but still missed some.

Next route Im working on is the Shared route. its not really my cup of tea but i know theres people who want that sort of thing. So like Lovers and slaves route my focus will just be focused manly on doing all the shared scenes so a lot of the important story stuff will be skips. That being said just in case you dont know when i say shared route I don not mean route that all scenes share. I mean scenes where you share women with others. So lets get this shindig started.

Do you have a save of the beginning of day 13? I deleted it by mistake (slave route)

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
in lover route, day 15, there is an interaction with the queen between
Discuss your future together.[2] (succubus_love +1, succubus_lust +1, succubus_sub+1) and
Discuss Kayla with her.[3] (succubus_love +1, succubus_lust +1, succubus_sub+3)
you can marry with rachel or the queen

Reactions: GmFn1869

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
in lover route, day 15, there is an interaction with the queen between
Discuss your future together.[2] (succubus_love +1, succubus_lust +1, succubus_sub+1) and
Discuss Kayla with her.[3] (succubus_love +1, succubus_lust +1, succubus_sub+3)
you can marry with rachel or the queen
yeah ive seen it before but in my walkthrough wasnt able to yrigger because relatioship wasnt high enough

Feb 1, 2021
For the genderbending/bimbofication, would it be possible to have seen where the change is noticed? As in, Mrs Hill thrilled about having a daughter, mom wanting try new things with "dad" etc?

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes