Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Last public update is pretty nice all in all.

One thing I would have handled differently is to break up the long section. Right now it's the queen, Val, Kitty, motel/Patel and then demon slaves without any reprieve, it feels needlessly railroaded even with all the choices you make throughout. It feels like a combat section even without Val's game fleshed out. Presumably it will be even longer then.

Everything after Val is in principle a payoff section where you reap the rewards of your previous choices far back in the game. But I don't feel like I am enjoying my rewards at my own leisure. I feel like I am being rushed through the slave gallery. Rushed so fast that actually no time is even spent on it. Fucking 15 women isn't 15 times as good as fucking one.

Why does all of it not take any time out of your morning? "It must have been magic somehow" seems to be the implied reason. And this is in a game where previously it has been revealed that people have complex motivations for doing what they do and strange happenings are caused by lightcasters for reasons that drive the plot forward.

The queen's part can be explained by it happening while you sleep at night and that's how it has happened before.

Val's part is explicitly explained by her using time stop. But time stop has previously always used up a timeslot, including Val's encounter at the party.

Kitty is basically a magical sex fairy so anything could happen but once again, time stop action with Kitty has previously always used up a timeslot.

Any of the time compression after that is not explained at all and is a departure from previous world-building.

Also, when you start to play the game, one core proposition given to you is that your actions take time and you can only choose to do one action in one time bracket and you don't see all content in one playthrough unless you use a mod. This would be a good thing to keep consistent throughout the game.

The only other long section that is comparable is the Titus takedown section which is railroaded for obvious reasons. But it takes up most of the day after classes. The Saturday morning section, if you manage to include most of the possible characters, is already as long or even longer. And after Val's game is fleshed out it will be even longer still.

The Saturday morning section would be better broken up.

The time compression bits can be moved to other time brackets. Maybe Kitty is still chilling in your bathroom up to noon and you can trigger her at any time without it using up the time slot. Maybe Val can be picked among the Friday after classes options without using up one of the three slots ("I promise it won't take up much time, it'll be fun") or if not picked she can bother you again some time on Saturday. And so on.

I might be the minority opinion here but more is not always better and the structure of the content can make a big difference to the overall value of the game.
It’s like that because he released the servant scenes in batches on his patreon. This way instead of providing a servant menu he just adds onto the end of it each time which I’m guessing is easier to program than the menu because this includes so many variables in dialogue depending on your choices and spaces out each woman’s introduction whereas the menu has set scenes that play after an multi paragraph introduction of every character.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018

One thing I would have handled differently is to break up the long section. Right now it's the queen, Val, Kitty, motel/Patel and then demon slaves without any reprieve, it feels needlessly railroaded even with all the choices you make throughout. It feels like a combat section even without Val's game fleshed out. Presumably it will be even longer then.

Everything after Val is in principle a payoff section where you reap the rewards of your previous choices far back in the game. But I don't feel like I am enjoying my rewards at my own leisure. I feel like I am being rushed through the slave gallery. Rushed so fast that actually no time is even spent on it. Fucking 15 women isn't 15 times as good as fucking one.

Why does all of it not take any time out of your morning? "It must have been magic somehow" seems to be the implied reason. And this is in a game where previously it has been revealed that people have complex motivations for doing what they do and strange happenings are caused by lightcasters for reasons that drive the plot forward.

The queen's part can be explained by it happening while you sleep at night and that's how it has happened before.

Val's part is explicitly explained by her using time stop. But time stop has previously always used up a timeslot, including Val's encounter at the party.

Kitty is basically a magical sex fairy so anything could happen but once again, time stop action with Kitty has previously always used up a timeslot.

Any of the time compression after that is not explained at all and is a departure from previous world-building.

Also, when you start to play the game, one core proposition given to you is that your actions take time and you can only choose to do one action in one time bracket and you don't see all content in one playthrough unless you use a mod. This would be a good thing to keep consistent throughout the game.

The only other long section that is comparable is the Titus takedown section which is railroaded for obvious reasons. But it takes up most of the day after classes. The Saturday morning section, if you manage to include most of the possible characters, is already as long or even longer. And after Val's game is fleshed out it will be even longer still.

The time compression bits can be moved to other time brackets. Maybe Kitty is still chilling in your bathroom up to noon and you can trigger her at any time without it using up the time slot. Maybe Val can be picked among the Friday after classes options without using up one of the three slots ("I promise it won't take up much time, it'll be fun") or if not picked she can bother you again some time on Saturday. And so on.

I might be the minority opinion here but more is not always better and the structure of the content can make a big difference to the overall value of the game.
What Zandurd said + MC always states something like "just wait till weekend and imma gonna hug you all!". Aaand since it is made so we almost don't loose time on fucking like what... 15 women and moving around?? (wow, that's super effective!)
I think it's a good "battle" that we need to se trough, before MC do something besides fucking... you know: finding Al'zar, training magic girls, messing with babs, breaking Tom's nose again etc

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
What Zandurd said + MC always states something like "just wait till weekend and imma gonna hug you all!". Aaand since it is made so we almost don't loose time on fucking like what... 15 women and moving around?? (wow, that's super effective!)
I think it's a good "battle" that we need to se trough, before MC do something besides fucking... you know: finding Al'zar, training magic girls, messing with babs, breaking Tom's nose again etc
Specially breaking Tom's nose again.

Jokes aside, I hope stuff for the dad (similar to the dream on the phone) happens in the future.

Reactions: vitamin433

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
It’s like that because he released the servant scenes in batches on his patreon. This way instead of providing a servant menu he just adds onto the end of it each time which I’m guessing is easier to program than the menu because this includes so many variables in dialogue depending on your choices and spaces out each woman’s introduction whereas the menu has set scenes that play after an multi paragraph introduction of every character.
If it's about too hard to code then the whole game is too hard to code. There's a ridiculous amount of conditions throughout. If anything, the game is a little too complex for its own good. Being more consistent instead would be better value.

Of course, most people are not going to complain if they get a large mount of additional content. And the dev has given a stamp of approval to the quoted post. Ultimately you take what you get, the alternative is to put in the work yourself. I don't mean this to be a complaint issue. It's a good game. But it could have easily been even better with some better planning and foresight. Legacy gameplay aspects are not inevitable or immutable.

I wanted to probe the mood on this thread and I have my answer.

Reactions: Decturia

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
I much prefer dom routes in games like this, and after playing for a while I've found the ability to permanently enslave Monica, her mother, and Professor Patel. Are those the only ones I'm able to enslave permanently right now? What is the pathway for others?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
i want sally met if you choose hunt brit way
you can't if you pick Brittany, you meet the nuns. If you choose to the city you meet Sally instead of the nuns. you could maybe use the checkpoint mod to save when you hunt titus get brittany or go to city. UNSURE how it would work though.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I much prefer dom routes in games like this, and after playing for a while I've found the ability to permanently enslave Monica, her mother, and Professor Patel. Are those the only ones I'm able to enslave permanently right now? What is the pathway for others?
Professor Nadir can be mentally enslaved or made to believe she's related to you in the second Friday.

Apart from that, with green light at level five you can write contracts to enslave others and make them your property, although so far it only makes them yours during the third weekend.

You can have you mother, Karen, Kayla, Stacy, Rio, Sofía, Rachel, Nikki, Ward and Nadir under contract.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

I think the fact that time seems to barely advance is caused by what appears to be the main challenge of that Saturday.

Something is coming for the player. And it's angry.

May 6, 2018
I know that you can “screw up” and cause the player to become more feminized, but to what extent is there current content for that?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I know that you can “screw up” and cause the player to become more feminized, but to what extent is there current content for that?
There's a few scenes, but there won't be anything permanent until the epilogues at the end of the game.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is this everyone for the contract? And do you know who we can get for cum addiction?
the contracts yes. Going off memory for cum addiction your mother (Emma Maywood) Lydia and Ms Hill through swords and shields, And maybe Hana? Time travel?

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes