Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I'm still alive! There's enough content to get back to work on this.

Variable mod added here and to the pinned post, this was a rushed job so no guarantees on lack of bugs.

G28Here Minor bug that has been around since 121a in Stacy's character page

e: forgot Kayla, she has been added

1640962400964.png

Last edited:

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I've always used cheatelated lmao, but I'll look into it

Lord_everhard I have decided to put this editor into the Phone screen. It sacrifices the ability to press 1-9 to jump to links as shown, but those get disabled once you get late into the game anyway so I figure it isnt a big deal.

Note quite done yet, but sneak preview:
I have attached the modified file (156a_varmod_new) to both the post on this page and the pin. It should work but I'll keep the original varmod around until I'm sure it is stable
1640967574623.png

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
So the saturday is the last day and game ends?
depends on what you mean.

As far as I know plan is to have 1 one more full week then dev will do epilouge for everyone and stuff. im assuming it will be something like the end of spell for ll where centrain paths will load centrain scenes revealing what happens in the future.

if you mean currently written content then yean yes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If You Guys Run into Any Issues Use This Html I think its why I had Some of The Skip Puzzle Options Its The Botnet one already converted. For The Ultimate Play through You Will Decently Need This HTML.

This Next Walkthrough Will Take Several Days to write probly but I will be adding it by the day as soon as I finsh them.

Because of doing this and how good g28 is lol he has reinspired me to try to make a game for the third time. So that's what I've been doing this week. I promise when the creative juices in my OCD and ADHD brain have subsided I will update.
Guys Im back now and promise I will got back to doing this however for sat morning stuff everything is self explanatory anyway so no need. beside i need to restart anyway lost my saves but now That piplup updated his mod I should be able to restart soon.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I've always used cheatelated lmao, but I'll look into it

Lord_everhard I have decided to put this editor into the Phone screen. It sacrifices the ability to press 1-9 to jump to links as shown, but those get disabled once you get late into the game anyway so I figure it isnt a big deal.

Note quite done yet, but sneak preview:
I have attached the modified file (156a_varmod_new) to both the post on this page and the pin. It should work but I'll keep the original varmod around until I'm sure it is stable
View attachment 1572902
any chance if you find a way to change stats like he asked you can look into modding corruption as well. I dont know about anyone else. But theres a few scenes that give a bit of corruption. having a way to remove that would be bennificial please and ty.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a
Can you update full_mod.html? Why is it so behind.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Can you update full_mod.html? Why is it so behind.

i actually tried to do the combo mod thing that breaks the html. seing as how the update just came out today think he needs time. e did say first one was rushed so.

For now you gotta go top homepage and grab bot net mod. use his mods to time travel then save and use variable to edit varibles.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I'm confused by the mods. Is it possible to get both the botnet and prinplup mod working in the latest version of the game?
yes you can get them both work but not a same time.

you used to be able to take the variable mod and rename to college daze then unpack botnet mod. but i tried doesnt work anymore.

So what you need to do is first load the game in botnet mod.

then once you've set all the locations and got past day save game to desktop the load using varible mod so you can set what ever variables you want. The re-save the file to desktop and reload in botnet version.

rinsing and repeating as needed. its a pain the but but for the last few public updates only way to get both mods to work at least 4 me.

Reactions: applepie123

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Early Saturday morning: "You've barely kicked Jake out of the room when you hear a knock at the door. Expecting it to be them again, you angrily open it, fully prepared to lay a verbal beatdown."

Then no links to progress. I updated from 1.30c, not sure if compatibility is the issue, but I would guess there's just some error in the logic.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Early Saturday morning: "You've barely kicked Jake out of the room when you hear a knock at the door. Expecting it to be them again, you angrily open it, fully prepared to lay a verbal beatdown."

Then no links to progress. I updated from 1.30c, not sure if compatibility is the issue, but I would guess there's just some error in the logic.
That'll be fixed in the future, but for now either set $mm_property to true or $stacy_property to false to go past it.

Reactions: Orlu
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes