F14bb3

Sep 7, 2016
Not until Novmber 20th West Coast US time at some point in the night after I've had a chance to finish everything I still want to. As of right now, it's looking likely that there'll be some red links for the dinner portion but then everything else should be done for the public release.
Yeah, take your time. But I think I speak for everyone when I say that we just look forward to each update so much! :D

But really appreciate keeping us updated!

Jun 14, 2021
Not until Novmber 20th West Coast US time at some point in the night after I've had a chance to finish everything I still want to. As of right now, it's looking likely that there'll be some red links for the dinner portion but then everything else should be done for the public release.
With this release will Sunday be almost done? Are there going to be any post-dinner unique night activities or will it all be stuff from Saturday night?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
With this release will Sunday be almost done? Are there going to be any post-dinner unique night activities or will it all be stuff from Saturday night?
Yeah, this release will finish off most of Sunday, there'll just be a few options (like a no light threesome) that are dead ends until the next public release after this. All of the evening stuff will be existing content from Saturday you might have missed, with the addition of one special event after everything else is done.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That moment when people shouting "update update" is so usual, that I even mistook when people are talking about sunday date of release and sunday in game... Sorry TheDarkShepard for that.

But yeah, people need to learn to be patient for a bit. The game will be out when it's done, go read a book or something guys.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, this release will finish off most of Sunday, there'll just be a few options (like a no light threesome) that are dead ends until the next public release after this. All of the evening stuff will be existing content from Saturday you might have missed, with the addition of one special event after everything else is done.
Wow. It took almost a year if updates for saturday to be done, and it technically it isn't complete as Val's Game is stil a WIP.

But most of Sunday done in a single update? Again, Wow.

Jun 14, 2021
Wow. It took almost a year if updates for saturday to be done, and it technically it isn't complete as Val's Game is stil a WIP.

But most of Sunday done in a single update? Again, Wow.
It makes sense as a first weekend day though. He had to incorporate all the green lights and then the weekend events don't need to be separate. The previous in-game weekend had the same afternoon events, for instance.

I bet Monday will take a lot longer than the rest of the days of the week as well.

Oct 8, 2020
It makes sense as a first weekend day though. He had to incorporate all the green lights and then the weekend events don't need to be separate. The previous in-game weekend had the same afternoon events, for instance.

I bet Monday will take a lot longer than the rest of the days of the week as well.
I know nothing about game design but this sounds right to me.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'm putting up the build right now for backers to test out for any major errors (looping the end of Saturday's content so that it could also trigger on Sunday involved a lot of if statements that might backfire). Assuming there aren't any big problems, though, it should be up here in like an hour or so.

Oct 14, 2020
I'm putting up the build right now for backers to test out for any major errors (looping the end of Saturday's content so that it could also trigger on Sunday involved a lot of if statements that might backfire). Assuming there aren't any big problems, though, it should be up here in like an hour or so.
Looking forward to it!

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Well, I haven't gotten any bug reports, so I'm assuming everything is stable.

.300b Update Only

.300b ALL FILES

.300b
- Addressed a bug in one of the threesome scenes involving the bride's mother.

.300a Changelog
- Added most of Sunday/the Wedding. Once the actual ceremony is about to start, you can just skip ahead to all of the Saturday evening events for now. The next public release will have the rest of the wedding in it, so I'd recommend making a save at the skip forward option to potentially pick up any other variables I end up including there. As far as what's specifically in here, here's some additional details:

- Wake up Sunday morning with a potential game with Ms. Hill, Jake/Jane, and Mrs. Maywood.
- Engage in some more apprentice training between Monica, Sally, and Brittany (accessible whenever you can do the apprentice training scenes, not specifically on Sunday).
- If you finished the assistant's book before the wedding, you might find her wandering around.
- Bimbofy Mr. Maywood and spend some time with her, it won't be permanent but it'll last a while.
- Get engaged to Karen and then deal with her husband in a number of permanent ways (including a permanent bimbofication option).
- Go inside Tom's mind and come face-to-face with a 'new' character.
- Have some fun with Kayla and the bride's mother before getting an option to seduce the Bride, Bride's Mother, and Mrs. Maywood all together. If the Groom shows up, get the chance to fully bimbofy him as well.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2020
Bug in the scene with Shelly/MrsCrane/Mom after groom walks in.
I'm assuming you needed a ) after the Normal2Together1 bit.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) after argument list
<<if visited("WeddingStartMorning300aStart7Bride2SeduceBride2Normal2Together1" or (visited("WeddingStartMorning300aStart7Bride2SeduceBothWomen1Purple1Bride2") and $mm_harem == true)>>\
Of course, you're not done yet, and there's still one other woman that needs a heaping spurt of your jizz.

<<statup>>\
[[Continue |WeddingStartMorning300aStart7Bride2SeduceBride2Normal2Solo1Threaten1Blue2]]
<<else>>\
Despite having your cum inside her, she immediately starts putting her dress back on. The groom tries to get her to clean up first, but she insists that there isn't enough time.

//"Do you want to do this or not?"// she asks, frustrated by his annoying behavior.

The man stumbles over his words before agreeing to let her get married in her current state. Sure, she might have your cum, and her lips were around your cock, but none of that matters for the groom anymore. He just wants to make her his wife.

<<statup>>\
[[Continue |WeddingStartMorning300aStart8Ceremony1][$time += 1]]
<</if>>

Reactions: G28Here

dukejones

Jul 27, 2017
Image Packs are updated for newest version:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
Latest Update Only:
  1. Update 300b

Spectrecal

Aug 7, 2022

.300b Update Only
MEGA
WORKUPLOAD

.300b ALL FILES
MEGA

.300b

.300a Changelog
- Added most of Sunday/the Wedding. Once the actual ceremony is about to start, you can just skip ahead to all of the Saturday evening events for now. The next public release will have the rest of the wedding in it, so I'd recommend making a save at the skip forward option to potentially pick up any other variables I end up including there. As far as what's specifically in here, here's some additional details:

- Wake up Sunday morning with a potential game with Ms. Hill, Jake/Jane, and Mrs. Maywood.
- Engage in some more apprentice training between Monica, Sally, and Brittany (accessible whenever you can do the apprentice training scenes, not specifically on Sunday).
- If you finished the assistant's book before the wedding, you might find her wandering around.
- Bimbofy Mr. Maywood and spend some time with her, it won't be permanent but it'll last a while.
- Get engaged to Karen and then deal with her husband in a number of permanent ways (including a permanent bimbofication option).
- Have some fun with Kayla and the bride's mother before getting an option to seduce the Bride, Bride's Mother, and Mrs. Maywood all together. If the Groom shows up, get the chance to fully bimbofy him as well.
To confirm, .300b ALL FILES is the full game? I can just download that and start playing?

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_everhard

jodike

Oct 14, 2017

.300b Update Only
MEGA
WORKUPLOAD

.300b ALL FILES
MEGA

.300b

.300a Changelog

Only issue i have encountered so far is that after you choose the seduce both option during the wedding the button to progress is in the bottom left of the page instead of under the text.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Only issue i have encountered so far is that after you choose the seduce both option during the wedding the button to progress is in the bottom left of the page instead of under the text.
It happens if you seduce the bride or her mom alone too

Also did we get a a groundhog day situation with the foundry scene at the end of sunday?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
It happens if you seduce the bride or her mom alone too

Also did we get a a groundhog day situation with the foundry scene at the end of sunday?
for the most part it appears there was planned to be finished the Wedding stuff for the public release and the post wedding was just a copy paste of the Saturday code with the being to finish with something at Midnight different which clearly didn't go as planned

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes