MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
i get "Error: the passage "Day056Start1" does not exist " at the end at some point. Is this normal?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
i get "Error: the passage "Day056Start1" does not exist " at the end at some point. Is this normal?
Yes, red links mean that they're not in the current build. I'm pretty sure I even named that passage "END OF CURRENT CONTENT", but if you found one where I didn't then that's my mistake.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
In this game, can I play only one route at a time? In other words, will I not be able to play on multiple routes at once?

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
In this game, can I play only one route at a time? In other words, will I not be able to play on multiple routes at once?
Seems like as long as girls' events don't overlap you can pursue multiple of them. Harder to say if you take into account stats and magic, though. With cheats totally possible

Reactions: kynn88

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
I'm going to start dropping public releases on the 1st of every month, so the next one will show up here and elsewhere on June 1st. I was going to make a post about this in a few days, but since you asked I figured I might as well explain it now.
Aww, there goes my memorial day plans

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I'm not going to do a walkthrough for everything in the game, but for Brittany you can see other scenes either by having high stats (in her case, will) or by being nice to her the first time she cleans and then getting more handsy on the second encounter. If you are desperate to see something, just do a cheat run and most stuff should be easily unlocked that way. If you're trying to find it in a non-cheat run, then you're going to have to experiment lol.
I don't even know how a walkthrough for everything would work, as anything you try do any one area can take away from another area. That said I have been testing it and as far as I can tell max stats for a balanced build by the end of Friday is 8 fitness, 8 attractiveness, 8 willpower, and 6 intelligence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
"...daughter-ifying your mom..." Is this a major element of the mom/son content or is it just a component of a single path. If it's the latter which path is it on, so I can avoid it. Daddy/daughter role play has never been my thing and undermines the appeal of a mom/son coupling for me.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
"...daughter-ifying your mom..." Is this a major element of the mom/son content or is it just a component of a single path. If it's the latter which path is it on, so I can avoid it. Daddy/daughter role play has never been my thing and undermines the appeal of a mom/son coupling for me.

Its like 2 scenes from what I remember. During the shopping event you can make her act like you are her daddy, then later when staying with them for a night. Strangely if you do it in the first one then see her later, she doesn't react as if you ever did it; same for most events actually.
Entirely avoidable. She's not the only girl with daddy/daughter stuff from what I remember. I think she also had a mommy/son option focussed around breastfeeding too

Reactions: Ying Ko

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Its like 2 scenes from what I remember. During the shopping event you can make her act like you are her daddy, then later when staying with them for a night. Strangely if you do it in the first one then see her later, she doesn't react as if you ever did it; same for most events actually.
Entirely avoidable. She's not the only girl with daddy/daughter stuff from what I remember. I think she also had a mommy/son option focussed around breastfeeding too
You also have the master/slave route with those scenes too in case you’re into that.

Reactions: Ying Ko

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
If I remember correctly that is partially explained by the books in the library. And much of it can be inferred. Basically lights that majorly alter someone's personality are usually forgotten, so most people cant recall brown or purple lights. Pink and green lights are remembered but people wont understand what caused them to act in such a way. Physical lights red, yellow, and blue have the most lasting effects especially red. But all lights change a person slightly in terms of love, lost and submission. Orange light seems to be the one that can permanently alter a single aspect of someone's mentality like giving someone a fetish. i.e. making Jake/Jane more masculine or feminine. Having Mrs Maywood either act like she did when she was younger, have her train sluts for you, or having her learn that you own her family. Unstable lights (i think of any color but we have only seen purple so far) seem to be able to alter people permanently.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't even know how a walkthrough for everything would work, as anything you try do any one area can take away from another area. That said I have been testing it and as far as I can tell max stats for a balanced build by the end of Friday is 8 fitness, 8 attractiveness, 8 willpower, and 6 intelligence.
That's pretty much my issue with the game. Much as I appreciate the writing and the work that's gone into it, I don't really see the appeal of trying to puzzle out how picking Option 3 in Choice C might affect the available options in the as-yet-unforeseen Choice K*, which is only unlocked by avoiding Option 2 in Choice F. The way the game is set up makes it great for people who enjoy playing through the same scenes many times and seeing how changing one minor choice at a time might affect the story. For those who favour a single playthough though, it's just bewildering.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I thought I did every possible route for her and I ain't seen this one
Have level 5 orange/sleep by Thursday night (this is impossible if your not either corrupted or cheating). On Thursday night answer the phone call choose dancing orange light/dreamcatcher, then choose have her leave a legacy.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Have level 5 orange/sleep by Thursday night (this is impossible if your not either corrupted or cheating). On Thursday night answer the phone call choose dancing orange light/dreamcatcher, then choose have her leave a legacy.
Which character is this?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Thanks bro, I'll try that

Which character is this?
"Having Mrs Maywood either act like she did when she was younger, have her train sluts for you, or having her learn that you own her family. "
Mrs Maywood broski

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
That's pretty much my issue with the game. Much as I appreciate the writing and the work that's gone into it, I don't really see the appeal of trying to puzzle out how picking Option 3 in Choice C might affect the available options in the as-yet-unforeseen Choice K*, which is only unlocked by avoiding Option 2 in Choice F. The way the game is set up makes it great for people who enjoy playing through the same scenes many times and seeing how changing one minor choice at a time might affect the story. For those who favour a single playthough though, it's just bewildering.
That's why I enjoy this game. When Ms. Hill came up to visit I was planning to seduce her, but I never talked to Jake about her visit so didn't get the option to have her sleep with me instead of her sleeping in Jake's bed while he sleeps on the floor. Just one of those minor choices about who to sit with at lunch/dinner completely altered a path. There's no way, unless you write a path for specific characters, that a walkthrough is possible.

Reactions: G28Here
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes