Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I missed the previous update. Anyone have a download link for the 0.390a "update only" patch? I have tried to find it, but it is proving difficult.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
anyone got full good all girlfriends/wifes route save?
That is literally impossible. There are too many mutually exclusive activities for the time slots you are given. For instance; if you want to court your "land lady" you will lose out on a lot of opportunities to shack up with your classmates. You have to decide who you wanna bang and focus on them.
I have a guide for how to get a fair amount of them, but by no means all of them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-420a-g28.41722/post-9559612

Or are you only interested in characters that have a boyfriend/husband?

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is Walktrough Six gonna be continued or not?

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
That is literally impossible. There are too many mutually exclusive activities for the time slots you are given. For instance; if you want to court your "land lady" you will lose out on a lot of opportunities to shack up with your classmates. You have to decide who you wanna bang and focus on them.
I have a guide for how to get a fair amount of them, but by no means all of them.

Unless you cheat. :)

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So, I may be wrong, but I was looking at the code & saw some content that's only available if you used the related code to enable incest. It was a Karen-Tammy-Billie dream scene iirc - WeddingStartMorning300aStart4Karen2TomAwakenTammy1
The code should only change relationships & flavor text was my understanding, not lock content?

Now, I understand that this is probably due to some bullshit Patreon rule.
But still feels unfair to ppl who don't know/want to use the code to enable incest.
Be great if the 'get whole family' scenes could be enabled some other way, like making Karen-Tom Mentor-apprentice maybe?

Personally I'd love an alternate code (so it's not the base game & you avoid Patreon police labeling a Mother-daugther threesome as incest) that gives access to such scenes involving related characters (Karen-Tom-Bill, Barberry-Suzie, etc.) without making them related to the MC as well; (who was perhaps abandoned as a baby & taken in by the Maywoods later on?)
Edit: Just realised this is already implemented as the 'others' code in PoW. 1st the varmod variable editor & now this issue. Always great to see a devs experience get implemented in their next games :love:

Mysterious lineage works very well with a chosen one concept (MC is the only male who can do magic), & the one thing I'd hate to have to change about my play-through to get to the content.
My 1st play-through I didn't even know the codes, & having the MC's parents being mysteriously non-existent made the story/mystery about the MC getting powers as a male much more riveting.

So it'd be great if I can avoid defining the MC's birth. The taken in & given a home thing also adds depth to the moral choices imo - with 'they're not really your family' vs 'they took you in & raised you as their own' providing a nice back & forth in the shoulder angel-devil's battle of morality.

Anyway, would be great if we can have the content with Karen's family without having to make the MC related to them. (i.e. a "others" & "cheatothers" code would've been great here :p)

Good update, pity the varmod's not updated. Great job providing it in-game in PoW (y)

Edit: Since the issue was taken care of in PoW, dev is probably aware of it. Makes this post kinda pointless :oops:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TGafy

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
So, I may be wrong, but I was looking at the code & saw some content that's only available if you used the related code to enable incest. It was a Karen-Tammy-Billie dream scene iirc - WeddingStartMorning300aStart4Karen2TomAwakenTammy1
The code should only change relationships & flavor text was my understanding, not lock content?
Now, I understand that this is probably due to some bullshit Patreon rule.
But still feels unfair to ppl who don't know/want to use the code to enable incest.
Be great if the scenes could be enabled some other way, like making Karen-Tom Mentor-apprentice maybe?

Personally I'd love an alternate code (eg: 'adopted') that makes them all related to each other (Karen is Maywood's sister) without involving the MC, who was perhaps abandoned as a baby & taken in by the Maywoods later on?

Mysterious lineage works very well with a chosen one concept (MC is the only male who can do magic), & the one thing I'd hate to have to change about my play-through to get to the content.
My 1st play-through I didn't even know the codes, & having the MC's parents being mysteriously non-existent made the story/mystery about the MC getting powers as a male much more riveting.

So it'd be great if I can avoid defining the MC's birth. The taken in & given a home thing also adds depth to the moral choices imo - with 'they're not really your family' & 'they took you in & raised you as their own' providing a nice counter balance in the angel-demon battle of morality.

Anyway, would be great if we can have the content with Karen's family without having to make the MC related to them.

Good update, pity the varmod's not updated. Great job providing it in-game in PoW (y)
Karen-Tammy-Billie would still run afoul of censorship rules if they were related to each other, but not to MC.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Personally I'd love an alternate code (so it's not the base game & you avoid Patreon police labeling a Mother-daugther threesome as incest) that makes them all related to each other (Karen-Tom-Bill, Barberry-Suzie, etc.) but not the MC, who was perhaps abandoned as a baby & taken in by the Maywoods later on?
That does not solve the problem at all, it's still incest.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I'm pretty sure that, even with cheats, some routes are still mutually exclusive, and trying to do literally everything will break your save file.

The game was made to be played multiple times! Why not just enjoy it?
When the game is finished?? Yeah, sure. But now I just wanna see it all.

ssgss2020

Nov 25, 2021

i mean with the assist of the mods , where you can do all the *good* non evil choices if its possilbe

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Can i pursue mutually exclusive paths using the botnet checkpoint mod? Like doing the blackmail and the non blackmail path for the English professor at the same time?

And are there any checkpoints that will definitely break my save - I wanna avoid the major ones

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Can i pursue mutually exclusive paths using the botnet checkpoint mod? Like doing the blackmail and the non blackmail path for the English professor at the same time?
Not really because they are conflicting values for the same variable in a lot of cases. The best you could do would be to run one path all the way to the end, then checkpoint back to the fork and run the other branch. Even then, expect a lot of weird stuff to occur because the game has a lot of event flags and variables that get set throughout the game.

Oct 8, 2020
Not really because they are conflicting values for the same variable in a lot of cases. The best you could do would be to run one path all the way to the end, then checkpoint back to the fork and run the other branch. Even then, expect a lot of weird stuff to occur because the game has a lot of event flags and variables that get set throughout the game.
Also keep in mind certain routes check certain variables for some of their dialogue, so if you used botnet to do all the choices, but got Monica's Slave level to some obscene amount in the process, parts of her slave dialogue might insert themselves into random scenes (because the only way you could reasonably have her at those levels is on her slave route). That goes for a lot of different characters, at least when you get into the second week when those values are more likely to be checked.

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Man, this game seems to have all the tags that's under the sun. G28Here Are you into all the tags that you included in your game? If not, then how do you write them so well? I thought that you can write something sexy only if you yourself are in it - if the person isn't into it then the writing isn't that good. But in your case - every fetish is getting ample amount of attention and all of the them are quite well written

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes