G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Man, this game seems to have all the tags that's under the sun. G28Here Are you into all the tags that you included in your game? If not, then how do you write them so well? I thought that you can write something sexy only if you yourself are in it - if the person isn't into it then the writing isn't that good. But in your case - every fetish is getting ample amount of attention and all of the them are quite well written
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm not personally into every tag but I just try to do my best to honor every request I get.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Is Walktrough Six gonna be continued or not?
i actually wanted to finish version one of my conversion to sandbox first started to tinker last night finally got my desktop back first but i couldn't remember what writing program i used so gotta wait till tomorrow till i can pay for another month of grammerly or something.

but as soon as im done with conversion start for game version one ill get back to the walkthrughs i swear

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
That is literally impossible. There are too many mutually exclusive activities for the time slots you are given. For instance; if you want to court your "land lady" you will lose out on a lot of opportunities to shack up with your classmates. You have to decide who you wanna bang and focus on them.
I have a guide for how to get a fair amount of them, but by no means all of them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-420a-g28.41722/post-9559612
I'm not so sure about this. You're right that there are a lot of mutually exclusive activities and if you choose one you'll miss out on others. But when I did my Lightless run a while back I found that the real trick to this game is knowing 2 things: stat requirements and key moments to exploit them.

I want to preface what I'm about to say by acknowledging that this is one of the better games on this site and I think G28 should be lauded for their work. But if you ignore the way the game is intended to be played and just look at the raw stats and event timings you start to see a lot of shortcuts and holes that aren't going to be noticed by most players. For instance courting the "land lady" doesn't require nearly as much work as it would seem. Now, is that "work" fun and well written? Yes, and you'd be remiss to just skip it all. But is it required to get that girlfriend/harem/etc tag attached to the character? Not really, no. At least not all of it.

The best example of this that I ran into was Karen. When I first played this game I was intrigued to see how I could best unravel the mystery there and, of course, get into her pants. This lead me down a path of orange lights and several other interactions. But when I did my lightless run I figured out that all you really need is a high enough stat to trigger the ability to profess your love after you take her out for ice cream. Literally that's it. Ignore the woman the entire game until you have one stat high enough, take her for ice cream, and say you love her. Boom, she's your's to do with as you please.

I suppose if I had the motivation I could do some kind of walkthrough, or at least compile a list of "minimum requirements to bang X", but when you start looking at the game through that lens it loses a lot of it's charm. Any game would really. Sort of like how speedrunners end up bypassing most of a game's story. It's still fun and challenging for most games but for a text based game? Ehhh. Maybe not as much.

IMO the best way to play this game is to essentially do ranked choice voting. Your best girl has content? Click that. She's unavailable because of the dicking you just gave her? Is best girl #2 available? Rinse repeat. Done that run one too many times? If you're still down for more that's when you start doing challenge runs like Lightless or "Always Choose Option 2".

Have fun.

Reactions: pendleman

TGafy

May 14, 2020
It'd be nice if you are able to put out a list of "minimum requirements", even if it's used as a reference point.
If you're worried about ruining the appeal, just put that list under a spoiler tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
The best example of this that I ran into was Karen. When I first played this game I was intrigued to see how I could best unravel the mystery there and, of course, get into her pants. This lead me down a path of orange lights and several other interactions. But when I did my lightless run I figured out that all you really need is a high enough stat to trigger the ability to profess your love after you take her out for ice cream. Literally that's it. Ignore the woman the entire game until you have one stat high enough, take her for ice cream, and say you love her. Boom, she's your's to do with as you please.

I suppose if I had the motivation I could do some kind of walkthrough, or at least compile a list of "minimum requirements to bang X", but when you start looking at the game through that lens it loses a lot of it's charm. Any game would really. Sort of like how speedrunners end up bypassing most of a game's story. It's still fun and challenging for most games but for a text based game? Ehhh. Maybe not as much.
My guide mentions this. Willpower and Attractiveness will get you most relationships, and if you spend time increasing those, the rest will follow. I've even included my stat spread at the start of every day to give an indication of what the requirements are for certain checks.

However, if you play to get stats to the right level you will still miss out on a lot of content, which makes the effect of passing these checks all that much less rewarding.

Reactions: Zardoz23

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
However, if you play to get stats to the right level you will still miss out on a lot of content, which makes the effect of passing these checks all that much less rewarding.
Exactly. If someone were to compile the stat check list with the event timings needed I'm pretty sure the "Gotta Catch'em All" run is possible. But IMO at that point you're not playing the game for it's own sake any more. You'd be playing the game so you can then come here and brag about finding the Golden Path. :ROFLMAO:

Sad truth: If there was a Steam achievement attached I'd do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

Rask o' Treve

Dec 31, 2022
It's been a while since my last playthrough but " MC is an aggressive male" seems like it may be too much of a blanket statement. My "lightless" playthrough was pretty fun without all the mind control, contracts, bimbofication, and magically induced horniness.
That's probably true. One of the pure joys of this game is that you can play so many different ways. You don't have to play aggressively. I believe there is more content if you choose a more salacious route, aggressive route, but never have quantified that.

Bottom line: Play as thou wilt.

Reactions: UnwrappedGodiva

Rask o' Treve

Dec 31, 2022
Pretty sure you can't enslave Chang yet.. Pretending to be a thrall for the coven or using your powers by Chang is the best way to progress with her.
Hopefully there will be a thread where Ms. Chang can be enslaved, impregnated and given a chance to be sent to the brothel. As mentioned earlier -- everyone in the pool!

Reactions: MalaKarr786
Oct 18, 2020
I'm just quietly and secretly hoping there is a little extension to the futa content lol. But dam, this is my favorite game. I can keep replaying it over and over. Wish I could just play without end.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Not sure what you mean. Could you upload a screenshot of what you're talking about?
Capture.PNG

This is just an example. I know not all slides have pictures but in the past updates a scene like the above is almost guaranteed to have an image associated. Just need to know this is intended and not an issue on my end.

Capture2.PNG

Sometimes I get the little icon that seems to indicate there should be an image there but nothing's shown.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
View attachment 3036800

This is just an example. I know not all slides have pictures but in the past updates a scene like the above is almost guaranteed to have an image associated. Just need to know this is intended and not an issue on my end.

View attachment 3036804

Sometimes I get the little icon that seems to indicate there should be an image there but nothing's shown.
A strange issue - if you're only playing on the latest version and don't have the previous versions it's possible they're from older versions that you can do in the latest version (because of the sandbox-esque structure of the latter days). If you don't have the full file size / all the images that'll do it. Or something got improperly named somewhere by mistake?

Oct 8, 2020
View attachment 3036800

View attachment 3036804

It looks like you're playing with just the update and not with the full image pack. Try downloading the All files download, then applying the Update Only files to it.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im currently a pat user unnfortantly G has said right now only request hes accepting for cd are epilouges so no more futa content unless u mind it being part of epilouges

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes