PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Did the dev team jumped from 10k/month to 12+ for the last several days ? Congrats.
With enough motivation and dedication you may surpass #1 fella, 'cause he's working alone.

Btw, about Steam version.

1) At the end there's Patreon link and it breaks Steam rules if IIRC, dont ya think they will remove the game or is it there for as long as possible ?
2) Steam version has some bug, preventing achievement gain, for me it was after 1st walkthrough, different folks posted in bug report as well
3) Are you planning to sell upcoming Acts in other words, what Steam players should expect ?

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Did you get it with someone other than Lauren?
yep..with penelope and riley

edit : Ok..I figured out with Chloe...u need to accept Julia's invitation when she asks about going shopping(this happens soon after u get punched in the eye)..then while shopping..u need to buy that volleyball..then when u ask Chloe for homecoming..she agrees.( and u shouldn't be in a relationship with Lauren to get this). All the other options I chose also favored Chloe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Coldsnowice

Dec 14, 2020
Reactions: Lady Aspen

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
UndergradSteve Gotta say... it's a reaaally cool game. The only reason I don't know if I will keep playing it is because it is really hard for me to choose who do I want to stay with.
Not the game's fault. It's my own fault.
Regardless of that, congratulations for the game.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Anybody know what to do when MC is sitting on the bed after meeting with Penelope about her friend problem and text say.." I should talk to Penelope" while MC holding te phone. I don't have Penelope on my msg list.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm facing 2 bugs
1st -- Emily asked MC to meet at arcade, MC says he'll be there in few mins but went to sleep....

2nd bug -- I'm unable to start fight with Lars... I'm getting this error
Screenshot 2021-03-22 050352.png

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
really? was on her solo path..avoided everyone else..other paths are available but when I choose Chloe,she never accepts the proposal..it's frustrating.
I got Chloe for HOCO at first try. Also I made out with every other girl on path minus Lauren.Joined Wolves and keep Lauren like friend. Oh and I told Emily to fuck off. I could choose between 8 girls for HOCO even Emily. Hope that helps

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings 2 [Episode 1, v1.1.7] [Undergrad Steve] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.77GB
Repack size: 996MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kickstartercz

Nov 14, 2020
Anyone having issues with Emily? I went with her to homecoming knowing that one route I hadn't played through was her and the arcade, but I'll get her texts "eventually" and then nothing comes of it? It almost seems its out of order, post homecoming I'll do pledge events and then the next day get a text from her and can respond but nothing happens. More confused than anything if others have had a similar problem.

3.20 star(s) 188 Votes