juanito

Jun 19, 2017
my interest in any potential LI is less when I've already seen a sex scene, whether real or imagined (dream/fantasy/whatever) - I am also not alone in that feeling.
I get it and I'm with you on that feeling. And I also didn't enjoy seeing others have sex; although it kind of makes the setting more realistic :p Anyway, I'm still going to play this in the future, since I have been very pleased with the renders

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
Dream sex does nothing for me, It's kinda wasting time. If it's a dream sequence that involves teasing than sure, you can build on that. I guess in my mind you already boinked her. The renders are great, too early to comment on the story. I hate the constant comparisons to any game that involves college to BAD. It's unfair and completely ignores other college themed games. My two cents but best of luck.

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
Renders look good, the gameplay/mechanics look interesting, however I have zero interest in a fight club or playing another game focused completely on a rivalry between frats. Best of luck to the developer, you have a promising start overall and I am sure this will appeal to a large crowd.

Don't force a dream sequence or any sex scenes. You allow the player to choose whether to fantasize about people. I dislike sex scenes that ruin the suspense of what it is like to fuck the girl. I like the buildup.

You don't need sex in your first release or even your first 2-3... Build up the relationships.

I experienced the same phone bug and the "no kiss" bug which didn't allow advancement past that point.

Also you could allow people to choose to make a move on Chloe. And then have the MC get punched out regardless of whether he does. You need more choices... Let the player feel like they have impact on the story.

Anyway, I will reiterate, good luck and I hope you have a lot of success. Fight clubs and frats aren't my thing but I am sure I am alone in that.
I agree, frat rivalry is boring and honestly, not very attractive as it is too mundane for a college story. However, frats exist in college just as students exist in college, my hope is that it will not take up a large part of the story itself. Now fight club or violence to a certain extent on the other hand, is way more exciting than frats, and in my opinion, much cooler in a college story as now you can beat up those who dare to disrespect you or straight up try to humiliate you. It was nice beating up those guys and the football captain in Being a Dik and I would hope to see it here.
With that being said, I haven't got the chance to play it yet, and it seems like you've already played the game, would you say that the game at this stage is playable? As in do we have enough development and progress storywise?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tragic Princess

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
The renders seem great which makes me think there's not much content yet, will wait for a few updates. hopefully the game gets updated regularly.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Why are my comments deleted when it's on topic? I asked a question pertaining to this game. Will the Frat route be optional or not?

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
You're description hinges upon this whole fight club thing. Your demo harped on how the fraternities train you.

You need a fully fleshed out mechanic for both of those things for a full episode/chapter release. Or you just make the fight outcome based on your stats and don't bother with elaborate mechanics for either. Whichever direction you go, it needs to be fully implemented so players can decide if that's a direction they want to go.
There will definitely be a fully fleshed out fighting mechanic for the first major release.
Thank you so much for responding to this, it's really important for a new dev like me to get this much valuable feedback.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Lots of ppl (myself included) prefer actual build up and progress especially with the main ladies, there's secondary characters for quickies and sex with no strings attached, a sex scene that's happening only in MC's dream leads to no progress with the respective woman. There's also the risk that the actual sex scene isn't as good as the dream counterpart. I think you should stick to "legit" progress, a little teasing and seduction doesn't hurt.;)

That aside, I'd like to congratulate you for the promising start, definitely a game that's worth keeping an eye on and the resemblance with BaDIK will make ppl curious to play it. Good luck with the project !!(y)
I did feel worried about releasing a demo without any sex scenes in it but for future releases real progress with the main characters will be featured.
Thank you for your feedback

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
There will definitely be a fully fleshed out fighting mechanic for the first major release.
Thank you so much for responding to this, it's really important for a new dev like me to get this much valuable feedback.
is there a bugfix version yet? I would love to actually finish the demo.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Renders look good, the gameplay/mechanics look interesting, however I have zero interest in a fight club or playing another game focused completely on a rivalry between frats. Best of luck to the developer, you have a promising start overall and I am sure this will appeal to a large crowd.

Don't force a dream sequence or any sex scenes. You allow the player to choose whether to fantasize about people. I dislike sex scenes that ruin the suspense of what it is like to fuck the girl. I like the buildup.

You don't need sex in your first release or even your first 2-3... Build up the relationships.

I experienced the same phone bug and the "no kiss" bug which didn't allow advancement past that point.

Also you could allow people to choose to make a move on Chloe. And then have the MC get punched out regardless of whether he does. You need more choices... Let the player feel like they have impact on the story.

Anyway, I will reiterate, good luck and I hope you have a lot of success. Fight clubs and frats aren't my thing but I am sure I am alone in that.
For future releases sex scenes will be optional, it was something I felt was almost 'required' to have in a demo, but I'm happy to hear that so many people don't mind having to build up a relationship as that's how I want the game to play out.

Thanks for all the suggestions

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes