hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Well, there is no problem with the download/torrent rpdl provided, that much is true.
The problem is, the devs fucked up...again, while fixing bugs, which should have been corrected before the update was released.
I mean, they are obvious bugs, everyone immediately notices them, if they would test the update even once...like the game is not starting, saves are broken etc :rolleyes:

I wish they would get rid of that damn phone...it's one of the main source of the bugs, smaler and gamebreaking ones. I don't think i ever saw a update where it didn't caused problems.
The torrent is absoulutly fine. I don't think anyone is disputing that. I am referring how that dude jumped to conclusions right away when other user were mentioning the game is broken.

Yes, you would think they would check for bugs before releasing a game.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Well, there is no problem with the download/torrent rpdl provided, that much is true.
The problem is, the devs fucked up...again, while fixing bugs, which should have been corrected before the update was released.
I mean, they are obvious bugs, everyone immediately notices them, if they would test the update even once...like the game is not starting, saves are broken etc :rolleyes:

I wish they would get rid of that damn phone...it's one of the main source of the bugs, smaler and gamebreaking ones. I don't think i ever saw a update where it didn't caused problems.

IIRC u need to reject Jenny, go on a date with Penelope and be 'confident', if u are on Lauren path it locks u out of the Penelope scene, at least that worked for me in v15.0.2.

But i don't think it is possible to complete that list, or at least i don't know how.
Amber scene needs 'popular'
Penelope scene needs 'confident' and not on Lauren path
Lauren scene only if u are on her path.

The Nora scene at the end also needs 'confident' iirc.
Some things like Nora and Amber's scene you can actually avoid the KCT check if you pick the right dialogue choices.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
this doesnt seem to work unless im doing something wrong

You need to change it in the console before a choice and after you click on your choice, open the console and change it again to remain the ktc because it can change because of your choice.

Apr 9, 2021
1) I am referring how that dude jumped to conclusions right away when other user were mentioning the game is broken.
If you happen to be referring to me, then I think you missed the point of my post. A game is really broken if NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY has been able even by accident to start it or load a save (of whatever version it is).

In my case (which I obviously don't think is the overwhelming majority because it would be stupid to think so) I have been able to play it without any kind of error for at least 3 hours now.

What made me say what I said is that although I had a version not usually compatible (the Steam one) I was amazed at how I am, without problems, managed to load a save of several versions before that is from (v.13.1.4s).

In the aspect that I'm talking about I can honestly say that the situation is not completely "ugly and broken" as you are describing it.

With that said, it is only fair to warn OTHER players that the end result could also be positive and NOT only: "It's bugged, can't play, or it is a mess". You like to complain? Fine, but don't "block" the possibilities of other potential players to try and eventually succeed in playing "safely" without THAT kind of DRAMA, peace!

Alex+1987+

Jul 1, 2021
When i play with autotranslator Translator3000 I have such error when translate on button text Can I do somthings with this? 3.png

Jan 15, 2022

IIRC u need to reject Jenny, go on a date with Penelope and be 'confident', if u are on Lauren path it locks u out of the Penelope scene, at least that worked for me in v15.0.2.

But i don't think it is possible to complete that list, or at least i don't know how.
Amber scene needs 'popular'
Penelope scene needs 'confident' and not on Lauren path
Lauren scene only if u are on her path.

The Nora scene at the end also needs 'confident' iirc.
I got the Penelope scene, and the KCT was 'loyal', lol... Maybe because i kinda made her the MC's 'girlfriend'? Or that I've been on her path ever since the beginning?

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
Any word on the mod?
Is AdanGc gonna continue it or...? base on his previous post that his father is unwelll (lets hope his father recovers soon, family first), he's gonna take a break for .now who'll make a mod for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276 and LaPusca

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If I am understanding the variables correctly you need to do a lot of things to fuck Penelope and they will lock you out of at least 4 other girls. You need to take her to the concert instead of Aubry, cannot have been roofied by Mrs. Rose, and cannot be in a romance with Lauren. Oh, and need to have taken her on a date instead of fucking her friend, obviously. You also need to have done early game stuff like taking her shopping, taken her on the bowling alley date, and successfully defended her during her hearing. Anecdotally, I found it easier to romance both Penelope and Lauren on my Ape playthrough and everybody else in my Wolves playthrough just because of how the KCT scores lined up. It does seem that part 4 is designed to make you narrow your choices instead of collecting them all like Pokemon.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

skirll

Nov 19, 2021
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2022-01-16
Release Date: 2022-01-14
Developer: Undergrad Steve - -
Censored: No
Version: 15.0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac
(v13.0.1): MEGA - - -
Android
(v13.1.1): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Extras: MULTI-MOD - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 - Save Fix - Walkthrough Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
the anonfile file is corupted

3.20 star(s) 188 Votes