themonsterbull

Mar 14, 2021
Guys, what's wrong with my saves? I don't have any here, but I saved after the last update. The Path Builder puts me to play so far behind. How to fix =his thing?
Save imports arent a thing right now, you have to either play with the path builder or wait for an update that adds save imports.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
It wasn't. They decided to turn Act IV into College Kings 2 Act I partly because of the problems the old code was creating in the new updates. The first "season" will end with what was the beginning of Act IV part 1, when they travel back from Europe.
yes im pretty much didn't know that, cuz i even haven't play it yet :KEK:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Game is buggy can't even use the old save what is wrong with this GAME
yes pretty much all of game renpy must be having this same problem, thats way they're always put a note in OP,my question is did u even read the OP?
n have u seen this text? Save Fix

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
yeah they weren't expecting Charli to be so disliked as far as I can see he wasn't well received so now everything is back tracking or being rewritten. Either way glad he's gone. I won't be back. It's tiresome getting stuck to where you can't complete some meaningless task(s) it would have been so much better as a straight harem vn, but for some reason dev's find these pointless frustrating ways to ruin what could have been good. I'm over it there's plenty of other stuff to check out. That's the nice thing about it no hard feelings dev's but could have been such a great story instead we get some low quality game with major issues. Pretty good story line and overall good artwork but so many routes and different attributes sorry but I don't wanna play the same scenes more than once. So making missable content is a big no thanks.
I think they expected people to hate him, they just thought that people would love to have an antagonist to hate, kind of how people love to hate them in TV-shows. Personally, I wish they had stuck with it a little longer so we at least could find out why he did it.
I honestly feel the original game with the original code is better than this steaming pile of poop. If version 2 was meant to be less buggy, they failed. I played the first four acts without problems with CollegeKings-15.1.0.
So far I've had zero bugs in the CK2 game itself, only the ones when you're starting the game. Maybe I've been lucky?
The part that keeps me from recommending that others play the original is that you cannot import your saves. This leaves me baffled. If I could fix one thing about the game it would be that. So if someone plays the original, eventually they will run smack into a dead end and have to fuck around with the broken path builder anyway and more than likely be unable to replicate their save with any accuracy.
'We plan on adding faster and more thorough ways of transferring your progress from CK1 to CK2 in a future patch.'
That is the official word from the Devs.
What about updated walkthrough?
Takes time to write, especially in the latest version where choices change how things develop. The person writing it has to play through CK2 Act I many time, making every choice with every girl, first. Expect it to take a couple of weeks.
Game is buggy can't even use the old save what is wrong with this GAME
Read the comment above you. :FacePalm:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
im new. i want to know if in the start it has the 3 acts of COllege Kings and at same time in this topic will be posted the College King 2.
College Kings 1 Act 1-3 is separate and called "season 1" on the first page (and at the moment, also contains part 1-2 of CK2 Act I). When downloading the newest version, you will only get College Kings 2 Act 1.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I wonder if someone will bother uploading the patched version. It was released the same night as CK2 Act I but the version on this site is still the buggy one.

kRITIKAL

Feb 25, 2018
I cannot use path builder and I cant even start a normal game. Whenever it asks about real life mode it doesnt let me press anything

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I cannot use path builder and I cant even start a normal game. Whenever it asks about real life mode it doesnt let me press anything
There's a bug when starting the game through "Play Now". When using the "Path Builder", don't select the options in "Advanced" until after Step 4. That should work.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
So now I can't play this version? and have to wait for the next update to play CK2, right?
No, you can play it but at the moment you'll have to use the Path Builder to try and replicate your previous choices and then replay it when they have made save transfer possible.
When using Path Builder, be careful not to use the Advanced options until after Step 4 in the Path Builder or it will crash.

Mar 5, 2020
So far I've had zero bugs in the CK2 game itself, only the ones when you're starting the game. Maybe I've been lucky?
I have one annoying error, each time I start from the beginning of CK2, when I meet Chloe in the hall. Right before she asks for help, no matter the path I always get this error, but if I ignore it, the game continues. Have not done all my path yet, so there might be one where I do not get it.

Same thing when I open kiwee, sometimes I get an error. I just ignore it, rollback few screens and then I can open kiwee without the error. I think this is mostly due to the cluncky integration of the new phone in what used to be Act 4 part 1, where there used to be the old one.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I have one annoying error, each time I start from the beginning of CK2, when I meet Chloe in the hall. Right before she asks for help, no matter the path I always get this error, but if I ignore it, the game continues. Have not done all my path yet, so there might be one where I do not get it.

Same thing when I open kiwee, sometimes I get an error. I just ignore it, rollback few screens and then I can open kiwee without the error. I think this is mostly due to the cluncky integration of the new phone in what used to be Act 4 part 1, where there used to be the old one.
I didn't think about that there could be bugs in part 1-2 because I've only played part 3 (I played part 1-2 before). Well, that sounds annoying. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Hopefully a save transfer is coming the path builder is pretty flawed. Tested it from Act 1 in College Kings 2 and it's not picking up on some important choices so you end up missing scenes.

Reactions: Darkotsu

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
College Kings 2? Is there a College Kings 1? I thought this was the first game (I mean, it starts with the MC STARTING school...).

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes