myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I can't advance the story because Kiwi won't work
CK1 or CK2? game part? if you make a statement it is difficult to find a solution. Maybe the error is with Jenny or with Aubrey's sister or maybe it is when loading a save data from CK1 to CK2 and you can't answer Clhoe.
In general, I always recommend not to disable the rollback mode to avoid these errors, if later you know the game and want to play without cheating then disable the rollback mode

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
CK1 or CK2? game part? if you make a statement it is difficult to find a solution. Maybe the error is with Jenny or with Aubrey's sister or maybe it is when loading a save data from CK1 to CK2 and you can't answer Clhoe.
In general, I always recommend not to disable the rollback mode to avoid these errors, if later you know the game and want to play without cheating then disable the rollback mode
CK 1. I now I to use it to advance the story so obviously it's not happening right now

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hi there. Got a crach with Act I - v1.1.2s every time i try to open the Kiwii App.

Any advice ?

Thanks.
Hi there. Got a crach with Act I - v1.1.2s every time i try to open the Kiwii App.

I do not know if this will help, because I have not encountered such a problem, but try my fix.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Still cant progress in the game because

MC just says "I should reply to that Kiwii post" and I get the uncaught exception has occurred blah blah

heart21

Feb 28, 2020
hey which one should i download, season 1 (15.1.0) or Act I (1.1.2s) or the latest update version, and please tell differences also.

richiman

May 3, 2022
hey which one should i download, season 1 (15.1.0) or Act I (1.1.2s) or the latest update version, and please tell differences also.

Check this post.

Season 1 [15.1.0] - The old full version of College Kings.
Act 1 [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings.

richiman

May 3, 2022
so is 1.1.2s contain season 2 as well?

There are no more seasons - forget about it.

College Kings includes:
Act I
Act II
Act III

College Kings 2 includes:
Episode I

Previously, College Kings still contained Act IV, but it was removed from College Kings and moved to College Kings 2 where a major update was released and its name was changed to Episode I. Now there will be no seasons or acts - only episodes.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Ok so I downloaded 1.12s before, and I now I noticed the page says 1.14 is there a patch to 1.14 or do you need to redownload the whole thing again ?

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes