richiman

May 3, 2022
Thanks but that seems really excessive.....hmmm decisions

Maybe with the next version I will also upload only update and whole game.

Everything has its pros and cons.

Uploading the whole game takes more time, but I don't have to do manual file inspection.

It takes me less time to upload only update, but it requires manual file inspection.

The authors just don't provide only updates, so I have to do it myself.

Reactions: kezguyfour

richiman

May 3, 2022
Still cant progress in the game because

MC just says "I should reply to that Kiwii post" and I get the uncaught exception has occurred blah blah

Share your game save before the error occurs.
I will be able to check if this is a problem with the game upload or your game files.

How to find a game save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

6WarLocK9

Apr 17, 2020
This is not related to a game error. You are using an incompatible multi mod from Vincent. You probably overwrote the original files and need to redownload the whole game. Next time, check the version of the mod and the game. They must be the same.
Thanks, it's about mod Vincent, but I don't need to load the whole game. I just downloaded college king 2 mod Vincent, now it works fine.

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
Hi everyone, any news about a way to make old saves work with this new version? I am tired of restarting with the path builder everytime, aso because I don't remember what I set the time before :rolleyes:

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
Started back up from the beginning and it keeps doing this every time I open kiwii after the Riley text

Based on the error message "Could not find substitution 'Act 1 - v1'", my guess is that your problem is using square brackets in the game folder name. So, if your game folder is labeled "College Kings [Act 1 - v1.1.2s] - windows and linux", try renaming it to "College Kings Act 1 - v1.1.2s - windows and linux" or something like that.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I really don't understand how the saves work. If I move the save folder to someplace else, the saves are still there when I open the game. I installed the Steam version and the saves from the version I downloaded here are there. I have searched my PC and can't find them in any other place. When I google it, I find nothing about the saves being saved anywhere else.

richiman

May 3, 2022
I really don't understand how the saves work. If I move the save folder to someplace else, the saves are still there when I open the game. I installed the Steam version and the saves from the version I downloaded here are there. I have searched my PC and can't find them in any other place. When I google it, I find nothing about the saves being saved anywhere else.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
College Kings [EP1 1.1.4] Win/Linux:5.7 GB/ 1.04 GB (Half-Tested) : ,

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes