richiman

May 3, 2022
hmmm from what i remember, it ends... yes actually, around the presidential election. how is there any more? this walkthrough doesn't even have more than the presidential election, and it lists no scenes for autumn. i must be missing a lot, somehow?
You have completed Episode 2, and there is still Episode 3. The official walkthrough ends after Episode 2.

Malmo_Bjorn

Jul 10, 2023
You have completed Episode 2, and there is still Episode 3. The official walkthrough ends after Episode 2.
i don't see it on the front page. after completing ep 2 again, it just ends. in fact, i can't really see anything except Act 1 / Act 2 anywhere. where can i find Episode 3?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hmmm from what i remember, it ends... yes actually, around the presidential election. how is there any more? this walkthrough doesn't even have more than the presidential election, and it lists no scenes for autumn. i must be missing a lot, somehow?
dude you're only playing 1/3 the game! install this patch:

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-ep-3-v3-1-12-undergrad-steve.63177/post-10906791

and copy the files to the same location in game folder. Without it you cant access episodes 2 and 3 of college kings 2.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
dude you're only playing 1/3 the game! install this patch:

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-ep-3-v3-1-12-undergrad-steve.63177/post-10906791

and copy the files to the same location in game folder. Without it you cant access episodes 2 and 3 of college kings 2.
So to clarify, before I DL something I don't actually need.
The Link on the OP is not the up-to-date version of College Kings 2?
You have to install the patch to unlock the Steam version? :unsure: I have the Steam version of the original College Kings.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You have to install the patch to unlock the Steam version? :unsure: I have the Steam version of the original College Kings.
No, i believe the steam api unlocker was integrated into the main page download, but it was very recently, like in last week - so if someone's version is older than that they should patch it.

The patch is only like 4 mb anyway so no biggie.

richiman

May 3, 2022
He meant Steam Api Replacer. My repack in the main post includes a built-in Steam Api Replacer so you don't need to download anything. Without this your game will only contain Episode 1 (The full game contains only Episode 1). Episode 2 and 3 are DLCs so without this patch they will not be detected. Additionally, this unlocks various features for Episode 2 and 3. It also unlocks the built-in Gallery Unlocker which is originally only available to Deluxe users.

Reactions: Bloodguard

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
explain your rankings.
Only sexiness, hot, and looks.
Penelope and Nora seem to be popular with people, this game doesn't have enough of a story to immerse me.
so that's why I don't empathize with game characters.
Nora is pretty, but I hate Penelope and Riley because they are ugly.

Reactions: Malmo_Bjorn

Malmo_Bjorn

Jul 10, 2023
Update your tier list when u finish ehehe
i will. unfortunately i can't get the steam api unlocker to work. i'm using mac which might by why. the lib can be copied into the game files but the app that comes with it is incomplete and broken. i can get episode 3 to start with the console, but the jump v4 command no longer works for episode 2.

Malmo_Bjorn

Jul 10, 2023
College Kings 2 [v3.1.12]:

Download: MEGA

Additional features:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates DLCs (Episodes 2 and 3) after completing Episode 1.

3.1.12:
Fixed unknown text tag 'B'
Minor bug fixes

3.1.11:
Fixed messenger contacts pointing to the wrong NPC character
Fix Caleb and Peri fight
Enabled Lovense Modules

3.1.9:
Fixed AttributeError in fight attempting to access "profile_picture"
Cleaned up load_failed to improve save compatibility
Fixed incorrect Fight method used with Caleb and Perry
i downloaded this just now, and none of the other episodes are selectable.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have found Nora in the past. I don't recall when and I am sure I posted about her but they seem to be gone now. I'll just repost all my notes here... (I should probably update these sometime as well but)...

Aubrey
~~~~~~
Character: P3D Aria HD for Genesis 8 Female

note: same character asset as Chloe

Hair: Apex Hair for Genesis 3 & Genesis 8 Female(s)

Chloe
~~~~~
Character: Aria G8F - "People->G8F->Characters->Aria"

Hair: WF Monica Hair - "G8F->Hair->WF Monica Hair"

Chris
~~~~~
Character: Silas 8 ( )

Hair: Malik Hair ( )

Clothes (School jacket, jeans, sneakers and shirt): Back 2 School Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s)

Lee (Asian teacher)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character: Lee 8 ( )

Sebastian
~~~~~~~~~
Character: Hanler For Genesis 8 Male

Hair:

Charli
~~~~~~
Character: Miklos for Genesis 8 male ( )

Hair: SP Hair 015 (Material: SP Hair Color 04) ( )

MC
~~
Character: Lucas 8 ( )

Hair: Morley Hair ( )

Black shirt: Greybro Mens Beefy T - ("BlindEye" material)
Red shirt: Back 2 School Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s)

Nora
~~~~
Character: Lanna for Genesis 8 Female (People\Genesis 8 Female\Characters\Lanna\ or "Lana")

Hair: Haydina Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) (People\Genesis 8 Female\Hair\WF Haydina Hair\)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
He meant Steam Api Replacer. My repack in the main post includes a built-in Steam Api Replacer so you don't need to download anything. Without this your game will only contain Episode 1 (The full game contains only Episode 1). Episode 2 and 3 are DLCs so without this patch they will not be detected. Additionally, this unlocks various features for Episode 2 and 3. It also unlocks the built-in Gallery Unlocker which is originally only available to Deluxe users.
Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated.
I have another question. When using my end of game saves from College Kings 1 to start CKII there seems to be a bunch of flags not properly registering, would it be better to do the recap and pick your relationships? I don't like losing my points, but I can't seem to get Aubrey boyfriend to trigger otherwise.
Looking at the walkthrough, I don't trigger the Mrs Rose apology scene even is we banged. Don't get the Imre dialogue if he caught us kissing Nora. Aubrey seems to have forgotten that she wanted to be more than fuckbuddies. Even Penelope forgot she liked me. That's just in the first few days back from Europe.
Why the hell does it give you the option to import your save if it doesn't work? :mad:

Last edited:

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
I can't find a mod for College Kings 1 1.3.12 Which is the download on this webpage. Does anyone have a link?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I hope there will be a situation where Chloe is shared. :ROFLMAO:
That would indeed be hilarious. :giggle:
I heard that the first incarnation of Charli was not gay. However, the hint of possible NTR had the boys lighting torches, so he was made a gay boy and removed any real threat to the MC and his harem. Which made him an entirely pointless character, but whatever. Share the Prom Queen? Get a rope. :devilish:

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
That would indeed be hilarious. :giggle:
I heard that the first incarnation of Charli was not gay. However, the hint of possible NTR had the boys lighting torches, so he was made a gay boy and removed any real threat to the MC and his harem. Which made him an entirely pointless character, but whatever. Share the Prom Queen? Get a rope. :devilish:
It's an avoidable situation, but they still don't let the developer do it to increase the variety of the game. So bored.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes