Gorek123

Apr 10, 2018
So does this game not have any cumshots in it or is the Steam version censored in some way? The scenes/animations allude to a climax and then just end abruptly.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm on Steam and just got to Europe. I think it's maybe 3/4 through?
if you're at the point where you just made it to Eu, then you're about 1/3 into it so far.

Enjoy!
:cool:

**Edit**
Oh and almost forgot.. yeh you should be getting some white stains cumming your way. Dunno if the Steam version does in fact have a censored version, but if I recall correctly, it's a 'slow burn' start as far as those are concerned.

Gorek123

Apr 10, 2018
if you're at the point where you just made it to Eu, then you're about 1/3 into it so far.

Enjoy!
:cool:

**Edit**
Oh and almost forgot.. yeh you should be getting some white stains cumming your way. Dunno if the Steam version does in fact have a censored version, but if I recall correctly, it's a 'slow burn' start as far as those are concerned.
Okay thanks. The game is really good. Good to know I've still got a ways to go!

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

richiman

May 3, 2022
how to use this?? i downloaded the file.. but where to put that??
Read the description. Look for a table called "Installation" in the description. Extract the archive to the College Kings 2 folder. Copy the folder named lib from the downloaded archive to the College Kings 2 folder and replace it.

Mac0987

Jan 31, 2022
Read the description. Look for a table called "Installation" in the description. Extract the archive to the College Kings 2 folder. Copy the folder named lib from the downloaded archive to the College Kings 2 folder and replace it.
i can't unzip the file.. it showing some error..

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes