Donor
Jul 1, 2017
After Rliey accuses you in stealing her old photo, there is the choice:

Code:
if (laurenrs or v1_kissLauren) and not v11_aubrey_sex:
    jump v12_lauren_sex #scene 29

else:
    jump v12_late_night_workout #scene 29a
So if you didn't bang Aubrey on the plane but had the relationship with Lauren then you should have "Perfect Night" with her. Otherwise you get Gym scene with Lindsey.

If variables have messed up, open the console and enter:

laurenrs<Enter>

It should show something like "True".

v11_aubrey_sex<Enter>

It should show something like "False".

Otherwise enter:

laurenrs=True
v11_aubrey_sex=False
Thanks, that meens that the walkthough is wrong then since you can't have that scene if you had sex with Aubrey on the plane.
I think another scene might happen with Lauren on a later update on the friends with benefits path, so all might not be lost. ;)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks, that meens that the walkthough is wrong then since you can't have that scene if you had sex with Aubrey on the plane.
I think another scene might happen with Lauren on a later update on the friends with benefits path, so all might not be lost. ;)
I'm gonna have to check everything again I see in 12.1.1 they "changed story flow" what way did Lauren react to you and Aubrey? She should say "oh my god" then talks to you at the airport. The failure state is her getting angry once she sees you and Aubrey

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,
does anyone know how to fix?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3826, in script call
call screen v12s7_left_walkway_front
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 9, in script call
$ renpy.call_screen(returnScreen)
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4099, in script call
call screen v12s7_right_gallery_front
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 2444, in script call
call screen v12s7_right_gallery_back
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5406, in script call
call screen v12s7_balcony_left
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5620, in script call
call screen v12s7_kitchen
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3174, in script call
call screen v12s7_rear
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1342, in script call
call screen v12s7_left_viewpoint
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3263, in script call
call screen v12s7_captains_room
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1954, in script call
call screen v12s7_seating_back
File "game/v12/scene29a.rpy", line 346, in script
menu (fail_label="v12s29a_faillabel2"):
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: fail_label

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3826, in script call
call screen v12s7_left_walkway_front
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4099, in script call
call screen v12s7_right_gallery_front
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 2444, in script call
call screen v12s7_right_gallery_back
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5406, in script call
call screen v12s7_balcony_left
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5620, in script call
call screen v12s7_kitchen
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3174, in script call
call screen v12s7_rear
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1342, in script call
call screen v12s7_left_viewpoint
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3263, in script call
call screen v12s7_captains_room
File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1954, in script call
call screen v12s7_seating_back
File "game/v12/scene29a.rpy", line 346, in script
menu (fail_label="v12s29a_faillabel2"):
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3280, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 159, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 146, in apply
raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % (", ".join(list(values.keys()))))
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: fail_label

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.1.1
Mon Aug 23 04:47:35 2021
```

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Same for me, no Lauren date in sight.
I'm guessing the Lindsey seen that's not in the walkthrough is part of the extra renders from 12.1.1 since the walkthrough is for 12.0.2. Maybe some flags got messed up between 12.0.2 and 12.1.1.
You can't fuck Aubrey on the plane...

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm gonna have to check everything again I see in 12.1.1 they "changed story flow" what way did Lauren react to you and Aubrey? She should say "oh my god" then talks to you at the airport. The failure state is her getting angry once she sees you and Aubrey
Yep, that's what happened and she said she wants to "explore things together" so I'm just assuming this particular scene has been locked under Lauren romance route and we'll get a different one for the friends with benefit route.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
How can u get Emily in the game or u can't date her ?
Nopes, that bitch be the Dev's Cuck Queen: added just to torment those that want to get back with her. She cheated on you once, plus if you take her to the homecoming dance she will fuck up your night and later in Europe will be a complete cunt to you, because she trusts little bitch boi Charli over you. The bitch isn't worth it. Better going for Lindsey/Nora: hotter and much nicer :p

She will probably come begging to the MC next update, but why would you even give her the time of day considering how much she fucks over the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExDeath730

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
There is a conversation in the game, I forget with who, where the MC says his Dad and Julia got divorced. His mother left when he was young and after the second divorce he chose to stay with his Step Mom Julia. So both of his Bio parents are alive out there as potential future characters but Julia is the only parent in his life right now.
So that answers my question if Julia will be on option later as an LI , the fact that Dad and Julia got divorced is a hint because that means no incest relationship between them anymore in the future

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
The in-game walkthrough mod marks the shopping event with her as part of her route, so presumably there's already provision for it in the code. And it's hinted at with her coming into the changing room and touching you.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
That's my brother... I've wasted my time testing all the possibilities with the girls, it doesn't change anything independent of your "character alignment", basically only reveals new scenes and dialogues, but in the end this is still a harem, every harem has a sultan, the sultan of this harem is the protagonist ... Emily kind of disappointing, no matter what you do, even if you turn the protagonist into an INCEL, she comes to you jealous, contradicting her arguments and tells you never to talk to her again.
imagem_2021-08-23_162243.png

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
screenshot0001.png

I just find this scene very ironic because I noticed that most of the time, women don't wear bra at all even Nora who I find the most prude next to Lauren and a female teacher wear a non-appropriate teaching attire doesn't wear a bra too, what kind of College is this ? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
most of the women don't wear bra at all even Nora who I find the most prude next to Lauren and a female teacher wear a non-appropriate teaching attire doesn't wear a bra too, what kind of College is this ? :ROFLMAO:
I think this is mostly just down to the realities of using off-the-shelf models and the practicalities of posing said models without multilayer clothing clipping rather than a deliberate design choice on the part of the developer. And you do see both Nora and Aubrey with strapless bras on during a couple of scenes where they take their tops off.

Although Lorraine's model was obviously chosen to make her desirable since she can be pursued. Subtlety is rarely a characteristic of these sorts of games.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
That's my brother... I've wasted my time testing all the possibilities with the girls, it doesn't change anything independent of your "character alignment", basically only reveals new scenes and dialogues, but in the end this is still a harem, every harem has a sultan, the sultan of this harem is the protagonist ... Emily kind of disappointing, no matter what you do, even if you turn the protagonist into an INCEL, she comes to you jealous, contradicting her arguments and tells you never to talk to her again.
View attachment 1367707
Just on the Emily issue - I found it weird that I rejected her right from the start, ignored her, turned her down and generally treated her like shit....... only to have her come tell me we cant see each other any more as if we had been dating. WTF? kind of confusing and broke the flow of the narrative at that point for me. I guess without tons of programming you can't plan for every path. No big deal in the long run for me, just a little strange.

Reactions: EPrometheus
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes