togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hello there:
First of all I want to congratulate the creator of this game, I really like the consequences that he has because they are very very important, I have played it several times and each time I discover something new. I would also like to ask 2 questions:

For example, I recently discovered that you could have sex with Amber, and today I started again and I don't remember how, can someone help me?
The other question is if you can have something with Pénelope, can you? or not yet?
Thank you.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
My take on Charli initially was that he was a plant (kind of convenient that he is off-campus), hired by Mr Rose to get back at the MC for interfering with his breakup with Lorraine. But that only makes sense in the Wolves route, and even then really only if you pursue Lorraine. But he does show up in the corridor after Penelope's hearing for seemingly no other reason than blatant foreshadowing.
Very similar to my thoughts. There's something a little off about how much he hates the MC and how much he want's to take him down for someone he just met when there's other targets like Imre who are more misogynistic and treat women worse. He may be someone's relative or just a major dick :LOL: .

I figure we'll get a chance to shove his head in the toilet and flush at some point in the story, or one of the girls will do it for us, he's already pissed off two of them pretty bad (probably depending on how you played things).

Could be he has a secret crush on the MC and is going full yandere on him trying to cut him off from everyone and going to kidnap him and lock him in a mountain chalet and profess his undying love for him and try and convince him to run away with him to Acapulco :unsure::eek:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Another potential clue related back to that - the only one of the MC's circle that initially knows Charli and the one that introduces him is Nora. And of course Nora is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that could conceivably tie into some motivation for Mr Rose separate from revenge for the MC pursuing Lorraine.

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
I haven't really used the walkthrough, but if you were following the guide written for version 12.0.2 and you're playing 12.1.1, your mistake was probably hooking up with Aubrey on the plane. As of 12.1.1, the Paris date with Lauren doesn't trigger if you followed Aubrey.

If you want to see the date scene, open a previous save before following Aubrey to the bathroom, then play as normal. I.e. Lauren doesn't necessarily have to be your girlfriend.

Alternatively, if you're already in the scene where Riley is yelling at you, you can tell the game that you didn't hook up with Aubrey by using the console. Open the console with Shift+O and type the following command:

Python:
v11_aubrey_sex = False
If that went right, the date scene should start after Riley's yelling.
Thank you so much for your help. I sincerely appreciate it!!!

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
For example, I recently discovered that you could have sex with Amber, and today I started again and I don't remember how, can someone help me?
Currently there are three possible sex scenes with Amber in Act 1 and 2:
  1. You can ask her to be your homecoming partner. She will always say no, but if your key character trait is Popular, there's an option to skip the dance and instead spend the night with Amber.
  2. If you managed to do 1. or if your KCT is Popular, she will suggest sex after the drug deal at Josh's place.
  3. If you already hooked up with her or your KCT is Popular, your last change with Amber is in the skate park after Riley leaves.
The other question is if you can have something with Pénelope, can you? or not yet?
For now, not more than kissing. If you kiss Penelope at the airport (Act 3, part 1), you are considered to be in relationship with her. The relationship status opens some new dialogue and a couple of cutesy scenes, but at least for now there are no major consequences.

If you flirt with her in London in the museum (only possible if you kissed her at the airport), she suggests going on a "real date" when they "get back", so there probably won't be a sex scene in part 3, but who knows?

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
It would be funny if Charlie, in my playthrough, team up with Chloe, and became rivals to the MC together, i like Charlie, and I like the rivalry with him.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
For some reason, I have my doubts about that. The way I see it, it is not Charli bitching on the MC she is listening to. We have never seen her with him, nor did he come to gloat about this. I would bet on the receptionist from the doctor's office at the beginning of the game
I am convinced Charli got to Emily. The dude seems to know a lot about MC and when she says a good friend has been giving her advice, well look at his track record with the other girls. Nah, receptionist is not the guy. Happens even if you don't go there. It's that thundercunt Charli, I'm telling ya.
His days are numbered tho...between Riley and Nora, plus Lindsey is aware of the purse. Bitch boi is going down :devilish:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
hell or high water im getting emily back i'll make sure charli or the other guy cant remember his name fear me their shadows will have to grow eyeballs redheads are my weakness emily is bae

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I’m just glad I finally got to bone Miss Rose & creampie her, hop we can get some anal with her too, also Hooking up with Lindsey & making her cum from eating her in escape room totally surprised me

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes