mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
really, she was hypocritical about it
Not really, because why the hell would you go after her sister? You know, the one that is clearly the family favorite and treats her sister like crap?

"You can fool around with other girls" never means "I like you, you can come to my house and fuck my sister".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
if i choose one i will lose a lot of content right ?
There is more than enough content in this game to choose from. There are also plenty of girls who don't necessarily want a relationship and don't care if you are in one.

Apr 9, 2021
Not a fan of anonfiles, their downloads seem to always be bigger than the actual file, so one wonders what is also being downloaded.
I noticed it too, but it could be just additional bytes that are used internally by Anonfiles to catalog the files that have been uploaded, don't always assume the worst...

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just started and noticed two issues. Well, one issue, and one wish it worked. The issue is, in the top left it says
"(u'game/v1/v1.rpy, 132) It changes numbers every time dialogue is changed. The wish it worked is that scroll back doesn't work. Game kind of froze for a few seconds, clicked a few times, and when it unfroze, it went through three parts of the dialogue fast. Can't go back to see what was said. Haven't played enough to give a review yet. Just thought the Dev would like to know about the thing in the top left.

blackholmes

Mar 20, 2020
Just started and noticed two issues. Well, one issue, and one wish it worked. The issue is, in the top left it says
"(u'game/v1/v1.rpy, 132) It changes numbers every time dialogue is changed. The wish it worked is that scroll back doesn't work. Game kind of froze for a few seconds, clicked a few times, and when it unfroze, it went through three parts of the dialogue fast. Can't go back to see what was said. Haven't played enough to give a review yet. Just thought the Dev would like to know about the thing in the top left.
For the green top left text, when in-game, press Shift+O
then type:

hide screen bugTesting_Overlay

then press enter

==

And as for scroll back, are you playing with Real Life Mode enabled? If you're, then disable it.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
For the green top left text, when in-game, press Shift+O
then type:

hide screen bugTesting_Overlay

then press enter

==

And as for scroll back, are you playing with Real Life Mode enabled? If you're, then disable it.
Thanks. And yes, I am playing in that mode. Thought I'd try it out. Now I know. And knowing is half the battle. LoL

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
quick question which of the girls can i officially date in the game now and which not yet?

a short list would be nice

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Alright, new question. Will there be an IC patch or anything to make it where the MC calls Julia mom or anything? Rather he hooks up with her or not, to me it sounds weird when someone calls his or her parent by their first name instead. Might be just a little nit-pick, but I don't I'm the only one.

Dec 8, 2021
Not really, because why the hell would you go after her sister? You know, the one that is clearly the family favorite and treats her sister like crap?

"You can fool around with other girls" never means "I like you, you can come to my house and fuck my sister".
not being in a serious relationship, that is, dating, you are subject to going through many unpleasant situations, many disappointments, and that is what Aubrey is subject to for not wanting to date, she who chose that, now has to bear the consequences of that dumb choice

Reactions: Zero141214

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Alright, new question. Will there be an IC patch or anything to make it where the MC calls Julia mom or anything? Rather he hooks up with her or not, to me it sounds weird when someone calls his or her parent by their first name instead. Might be just a little nit-pick, but I don't I'm the only one.
There you go, just replace this file in the "game" folder

Reactions: Jvy32 and Talmadge

angus11

Oct 28, 2018
HELP!! I'm stuck in a weird loop.
I go to bed with chloe on our last day before coming back to college and I'm immediately transported back to the sleepover where imre gets his face drawn on.
I tried to play along a few times, but I've gone full groundhog day.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes