dranoman

Apr 11, 2021
don't worry about NTR the game doesn't have that. the dude is just annoying because the dev decided to force him on us without a good reason
Yeah, this game is just a fever dream. There is no coherent story. Just a random series of short arcs that begin and end abruptly, which I would be fine with if there were more than like 2 characters that were engaging.

Dec 8, 2021
they probably do it except maybe just one girl but you don´t see that happening and almost all are just friends with benefits so is not really ntr
it's ntr if we're dating the girl and we're not aware of that sexual relationship, if we're okay with that, then that's fine, but it always has to be optional, a lot of people don't like that kind of thing, including me

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
a question here.. so in my PT i choose to be with Chloe the problem is my KTC Loyal, after say to Lauren do the living statue the mc turn sexual no matter what. how can i do to reject Lauren it's really crap know the MC is with two girls and one of them (Lauren) it's not my interest

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
it's ntr if we're dating the girl and we're not aware of that sexual relationship, if we're okay with that, then that's fine, but it always has to be optional, a lot of people don't like that kind of thing, including me
No , I didn't mean girl on girl, I was talking about real ntr.

This is what I was trying to say
is a college game so is just a bunch of young people trying to get laid, again it is not established that happens "just probably" you and your imagination can fill the voids as you want and they are probably loyal if MC is too like if the relationship is as boyfriend except for some girls that already are in relationship like Nora

Dec 8, 2021
is a college game so is just a bunch of young people trying to get laid, again it is not established that happens "just probably" you and your imagination can fill the voids as you want and they are probably loyal if MC is too like if the relationship is as boyfriend except for some girls that already are in relationship like Nora
but Nora broke up, didn't she? and does she break up only if we're on her route or does she break up anyway?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Before I start another play-through to make different decisions, I'd like to know something. If you agree to meet Grayson, do you become an Ape? Or do you inevitably become a Wolf no matter what? Just curious of that outcome. I have a feeling if you agree, the MC just gets his ass kicked. But I could be wrong.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can some help with a working mod for the game last version becuse last mod keep crashing at start game
The mod has been abandoned for a while from what I've read. So don't try to use it. Don't know if anyone else will pick up the mantel or not.

Reactions: Ibrahem98

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Before I start another play-through to make different decisions, I'd like to know something. If you agree to meet Grayson, do you become an Ape? Or do you inevitably become a Wolf no matter what? Just curious of that outcome. I have a feeling if you agree, the MC just gets his ass kicked. But I could be wrong.
No, when you meet him you have the choice to join the Apes. However, if you refuse, you'll join the Wolves no matter what

SexyBearMan

Sep 13, 2021
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release Date: 2022-01-20
Developer: Undergrad Steve - -
Censored: No
Version: 15.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android
(v13.1.1): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Extras: MULTI-MOD - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 - Save Fix - Walkthrough Guide

gamingdevil800 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
does this include act 2 and 3?

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
Would anyone mind updating the Walkthrough please?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes