TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Playing 15.0.3 from first page on this forum "MEGA" link. Got to the scene where I

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v4/v4.rpy", line 2974, in script
    jump v5start
ScriptError: could not find label 'v5start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v4/v4.rpy", line 2974, in script
    jump v5start
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v5start'.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings 15.0.3 (Act: 4) (SHA: c2ff796ac)
Tue Jan 25 18:04:37 2022

I cannot proceed. I can Rollback. I cannot Ignore.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Does this game have any competition? like some guy trying to hook up with some girl?
Like one annoying character called Charli but you can completely destroy his life :LUL:
also at least 2 guys that ask permission to MC to go for Emily and Chris that is the BF of Nora but she said that he doesn't have time for her and there is one guy that fucks Aubrey but is before you meet her officially and you can beat he but Imre will be mad at you but she is probably fucking every other char in the game just you don't see that

Dec 8, 2021
also at least 2 guys that ask permission to MC to go for Emily and Chris that is the BF of Nora but she said that he doesn't have time for her and there is one guy that fucks Aubrey but is before you meet her officially and you can beat he but Imre will be mad at you but she is probably fucking every other char in the game just you don't see that
Thanks for the answer, it was enlightening, but on the Aubrey question, if she's not dating the mc, is it cheating if she hooks up with other guys?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Thanks for the answer, it was enlightening, but on the Aubrey question, if she's not dating the mc, is it cheating if she hooks up with other guys?
Nope. That's just people having double standards.
She does get angry if you pursue her sister while being friends with benefits with Aubrey - and some call her a hypocrite for it - but i see both sides - some things are just "you just don't do them" Unwritten rules. There are many in sports, and many in dating. Boning your side piece's sister who she's already confided in you that she is intimidated and jealous of her sister, is a no-no even if not explicitly stated. She may let it go as a friends with benefits, but pursuing a legitimate relationship after that would be badly strained as it would expose the MC (or anyone in that predicament) as someone that makes questionable judgement.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
this is my first play through and haven't finished it yet so i really don't know what happen if you let the guys go for emily or get in a relationship with Aubrey but in my play MC and Aubrey are just Friend with benefits she is slutty and even encourage MC to be with other girls so can't be really named cheating

Reactions: Zero141214

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
New version works perfectly (almost, the blue notification dot doesn't go away, but that's minor)!

I do have a question, though. Is there a setting that allows screenshots? As it is, it always fails to save screenshots.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
New version works perfectly (almost, the blue notification dot doesn't go away, but that's minor)!

I do have a question, though. Is there a setting that allows screenshots? As it is, it always fails to save screenshots.
Which new version are you speaking of? Mine has nothing but problems. Lots of missing images, and lots of RENPY errors.

I'm using v15.0.3 from MEGA link.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
No, Charli is openly gay. Said so himself.
I never took it as a serious thing.
Not saying you are wrong, just giving my view on it.
When he went after Nora on the bus and how he told the MC off, it almost came across as fourth wall breaking to me.
Like he was addressing the player not the MC.

After that he felt fake all around with me.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was written to pretend to be gay, so women would trust him more.
Then he could create distance from the men and be around the girls more than anyone else.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if he was written to pretend to be gay, so women would trust him more.
Then he could create distance from the men and be around the girls more than anyone else.
That would quite diabolical!!! wouldn't it ? Love it. And hate it.

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
I dnt know why the android version in this thread was never updated. Here's the android version ported by Dark Assassin.All credits goes to him and not me.I got the link from his Discord channel
I hope its allowed to post it here.If not ill remove it.
Game Version is 15.1.0

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
That would quite diabolical!!! wouldn't it ? Love it. And hate it.

I'm with you on that.
I hope my view is totally incorrect lol.

If he turns out to be gay.....
I think its possible he could turn out to have an obsession with the MC.
Which could also explain to a degree , why he would push people away from the MC.
Then try to swoop in and apologize for all the "wrong" doing, pretending to make up.
I'm sure you get the idea.
I know that's a long stretch but "might be possible"

But we can't deny hes a total asshole. :D specially after calling the teacher Bruce.
I was never sure how to take that honestly.
If it was disrepectful in general or mockery like calling him "Bruce Lee"

However as Alistair said about Morrigan "swooping is bad" (reference to Dragon Age Origins)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
To the member who shared with me the character patch, thanks. But it looks like I was too quick to post. As a few minutes after, the MC refers to Julia as his step-mom. Now I understand why he didn't call her mom.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes