VNON

Sep 25, 2016
im succeed dating Lauren at the coffee shop, but later in the classroom test, they did not kissing
go back to exact save at the cafe, i failed to date lauren
why?
im using compressed version

edit:
and get this error, while playing from the beginning without interact with other girls too much (they're kissing in the classroom)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Poor Ryan. I told to his face that Emily isn't loyal and he's still into her. Love is truly blind, lol

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
who in this game is loyal? just Lauren
Well, Aubrey made it clear she's just for fun and I have yet to get other girls. So, /shrugs

Now, this is weird. I never had anything with Ms. Rose and she's telling me this... the game is even offeringa kiss between them. Say what?
1643312434711.png

cpwhite444

Mar 18, 2021
I wish there was a block feature on your phone that you could use to shut out content on characters that once you answer them you are locked into a specific course of action or at least the feature of ignoring texts and cycling to the next day to skip that content.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Wait. WAAAAAIT.
A car, in London, with the steering wheel ON THE LEFT?!?
1643318509467.png

Didn't know London already has Tesla self-driving Uber cars
1643319187949.png

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ok, now what? I've been playing the LOYAL archetype, being helpful all around. But I have yet to get a girl become my GF and... the game doesn't allow this to continue? Why? Been trying to score with her since the beginning, ugh

1643320466960.png

Dec 8, 2021
Ok, now what? I've been playing the LOYAL archetype, being helpful all around. But I have yet to get a girl become my GF and... the game doesn't allow this to continue? Why? Been trying to score with her since the beginning, ugh

View attachment 1620057
what girl are you talking about?

anyway this KCT system is a waste of time, boring as fuck, it only makes the game and the players more limited, they should remove this system completely in the next update

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
what girl are you talking about?

anyway this KCT system is a waste of time, boring as fuck, it only makes the game and the players more limited, they should remove this system completely in the next update
Chloe. If the 'alignment' system blocks your path towards some girls, it should make quite clear which ones are 'linked' to one of them. See, I've been having fun with Aubrey - which totally hits me as a Confident type of girl - but being Loyal made pop up the option to make her a GF. On the other hand, the game keeps pushing Nora to me; she's someone's else GF - worse, she's the frat president's GF! Chris has been cool towards me since I got in the wolves, why would I try something with his girl? That'd be the completely opposite of Loyal!
This makes no sense to me

Dec 8, 2021
Chloe. If the 'alignment' system blocks your path towards some girls, it should make quite clear which ones are 'linked' to one of them. See, I've been having fun with Aubrey - which totally hits me as a Confident type of girl - but being Loyal made pop up the option to make her a GF. On the other hand, the game keeps pushing Nora to me; she's someone's else GF - worse, she's the frat president's GF! Chris has been cool towards me since I got in the wolves, why would I try something with his girl? That'd be the completely opposite of Loyal!
This makes no sense to me
I'll tell you bro, don't trust chris, he's very manipulative and asshole, don't be fooled by this ego-inflated trash

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'll tell you bro, don't trust chris, he's very manipulative and asshole, don't be fooled by this ego-inflated trash
Sure, but up to this point of the game he hasn't done anything to make me distrust him. Also, getting his girl would be wrong as long as they're both together... and I'm sure if I scored her after their break-up he'd try to expell me wrom the Wolves. I've been trying to avoid Nora as the plague, but looks like she's the 'Loyal' ending (and that makes no darn sense, at least for now).

Reactions: Talmadge
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes