Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Im sorry if this has been adressed but all my saves from previous versions are fucked . Even when i try the relationship builder im getting lots of missing images. Is this common?
The developer changed the game code so that perphaps is the main cause,I am myself crying for the apparent death of the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod for android that was a golden detail...replaying the whole saga right now due to the saves lost feels like a great pain.

Reactions: Sirren and vekker

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There's two things I don't get. On is in the game, the other is in the people on this site.
1. The game. Why are you still friends with Ryan after you become a Wolf? He's an Ape, shouldn't they not be hanging out? Especially if you kicked his ass in the Freshman Brawl?
2. People on this site. Many of you complain about what y'all call NTR. I call it RLS. Or Real Life Simulation. Women don't go to college and wait for 9ne guy to swoop in and be with all of them. So why does it have to be like that in the game? Why can't some characters have relationships with NPC's that you may or may not see? Personally, I prefer a bit a reality to the games.

Dec 8, 2021
There's two things I don't get. On is in the game, the other is in the people on this site.
1. The game. Why are you still friends with Ryan after you become a Wolf? He's an Ape, shouldn't they not be hanging out? Especially if you kicked his ass in the Freshman Brawl?
2. People on this site. Many of you complain about what y'all call NTR. I call it RLS. Or Real Life Simulation. Women don't go to college and wait for 9ne guy to swoop in and be with all of them. So why does it have to be like that in the game? Why can't some characters have relationships with NPC's that you may or may not see? Personally, I prefer a bit a reality to the games.
There are a lot of games that have that kind of realism, but a game doesn't need to have that crap to be realistic, it might as well be quite realistic in other ways that are fun and immersive, without putting on rubbish content from cuckold, voyeur, etc. after the game creates a base, it can't put that base in collapse by putting content that goes against everything that was built on that base, and even though it's requested by a minority, so, asking or not, the developers won't put that type thing, because they are smart, they know that it would ruin the game completely and profoundly, and there would be no turning back after this shit.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
1- really you stopped being friends with someone because of that? damn man that is pretty weird
2- I just don't understand why ppl is constantly trying to force your fetishes on others and in all games. why is it so hard for you guys to accept that not all games have to have yours fetishes

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
1. I guess I'm capable of having friends who are different than me. I've never understood "I can't be friends with you because we're different". I have friends in the other political party, other churches, other countries. Why would I kick my friend to the curb just because we joined different frats? Beating someone in a competition isn't reason for dumping them. One of the most violent fistfights I've ever had was with my best friend at the time, and redacted years later - we're still friends

2. This is a game which is a fiction fantasy game. I personally don't want people fucking "my" girls. If that's your thing - go play those games. This game doesn't have it, so don't worry about the fact that people here play this game because it doesn't have it and don't want people chiming in late in the game trying to push it.

This obviously isn't the game for you. I play these games to ESCAPE from real life.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
It would be funny if the Apes' leader ends up a better person than the Wolves' leader.
Go Apes :cool:, leaders do whatever it takes and Grayson is real one even though hes a ass compared to wussie Chris who plays for the away team in secret and hurts his wrist by pushing a girl...

1643482694650.png

1643482234005.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Because Ryan was the second person to be amicable towards you after you came to the school? Dude is a bit aggressive (less than Imre, though), but he's just ok. In fact, he became less of a jerk after the beating, lol
People can have friendships between frats...

one question, are we obliged to join one of the two fraternities or can we just stay in ours, quiet?
I believe you're obliged to, because after I declined to be an Ape, the game made me a Wolf without any choice.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are the choices this game has content for.
MC has to fight .. he gets random street fights already.
MC is into the thikk of it the second he arrives,
there are both guys and girls goading/trashing MC to go 4 one or the other fight clubs.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
is there anyway i can update to 15-1-0 from 15-03? my version -03 is missing a ton of images and i dont want to download a zillion GBs again just for a minor update.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes