DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
3. the KCT thing is not really intuitive. I know this is too deep coded in the game, but still. Very often the game can lock you in a KCT because of the system how it works. If you could always choose from 3 options, and each choice offering a different point (bro,troublemaker,boyfriend), then it would be balanced, but this way it can go really weird in some cases.
I find it weird also that we have no idea about what kind of KCT a girl likes beforehand, but we know about it when they decide on us. Either we should know beforehand what she likes, or we should know nothing about what influenced her decision.
Maybe I'm just weird, but the KCT never really bothered me. Now, I agree that some of the decisions aren't all that obvious in terms of which point they give you (Bro, Troublemaker, Boyfriend), but I think the overall concept is fine, and as far as the girls go, I always interpreted it as you need to kind of get to know the girls to figure out what they want. Of course, some of them are written so inconsistently that it's difficult...

That said, Builder Mode actually lets you know what KCT each girl likes, and you can also set it to lock your KCT and prevent it from changing. Or you can use console commands to change it as you like. Just use kct="loyal", kct="confident", or kct="popular" to change it on the fly.

As for what each girl wants:

Popular: Chloe, Aubrey, Amber, Lindsey, Jenny
Confident: Riley, Penelope, Ms. Rose
Loyal: Lauren, Samantha, Emily

Nora is unique as she's fine with both Loyal and Confident. Hope that helps.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Nora is unique as she's fine with both Loyal and Confident. Hope that helps.
if you go for a relationship with Nora your KCF will be almost always loyal and it's no problem for the whole game with just one exception.
to see the last sex scene with her you have to be confident.
this is not being unique this is bad design or the dev intentionally trying to screw you.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
to see the last sex scene with her you have to be confident.
this is not being unique this is bad design or the dev intentionally trying to screw you.
This is incorrect. I just tested this about 30 seconds ago. You can get the scene with Loyal. There may be other variables the game considers, but you can absolutely get the scene with a Loyal KCT.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
This is incorrect. I just tested this about 30 seconds ago. You can get the scene with Loyal. There may be other variables the game considers, but you can absolutely get the scene with a Loyal KCT.
well i didnt have it and i tried every option in that scene

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think if you pick the wrong dialogue choices then it does a KCT check there have been a few instances of this like Jenny I got "your KCT didn't change this outcome" I rolled back and picked different options then No KCT check and sex scene.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
I think if you pick the wrong dialogue choices then it does a KCT check there have been a few instances of this like Jenny I got "your KCT didn't change this outcome" I rolled back and picked different options then No KCT check and sex scene.
I was just about to say the same thing. I had an instance where I got the check in a different playthrough, and then using the same dialogue options just now with both Loyal and Confident, I did not get a notification about the check. Actually, testing again I also got Nora's second scene, no KCT check, with a KCT of Popular.

Choices: Heal > Don't interrupt > And me > Follow your heart > You're not hurting anyone

So my current theory (I don't have access to code or anything, so it's purely a guess) is that the game checks certain choices you've made throughout the game, and if you made the "right" choice, you get the desired outcome, and if you made the "wrong" choice, it may have a KCT check that enables you to get the desired outcome anyway. Again, just a guess.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I was just about to say the same thing. I had an instance where I got the check in a different playthrough, and then using the same dialogue options just now with both Loyal and Confident, I did not get a notification about the check. Actually, testing again I also got Nora's second scene, no KCT check, with a KCT of Popular.

Choices: Heal > Don't interrupt > And me > Follow your heart > You're not hurting anyone

So my current theory (I don't have access to code or anything, so it's purely a guess) is that the game checks certain choices you've made throughout the game, and if you made the "right" choice, you get the desired outcome, and if you made the "wrong" choice, it may have a KCT check that enables you to get the desired outcome anyway. Again, just a guess.
since I haven't tried this last version yet, I downloaded it again and I made exactly the choices you said Sems Título.png

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
since I haven't tried this last version yet, I downloaded it again and I made exactly the choices you said
Interesting. So it's checking for some other decision you made earlier, you made the "wrong" choice, and then the KCT check pops up, in which case it requires Confident. With the right choice (wherever that is), you can get her scene with any KCT. Good to know. For what it's worth, when I said she's fine with Loyal/Confident, I'm literally going off the game's own Builder Mode. But I don't have any access to code, so like I said, I'm guessing.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Interesting. So it's checking for some other decision you made earlier, you made the "wrong" choice, and then the KCT check pops up, in which case it requires Confident. With the right choice (wherever that is), you can get her scene with any KCT. Good to know. For what it's worth, when I said she's fine with Loyal/Confident, I'm literally going off the game's own Builder Mode. But I don't have any access to code, so like I said, I'm guessing.
I bet when the official guide is out after Act 4 Part 3, it will be something along the lines of you need Confident *OR* choose these dialogue options and e.g. maybe stay with Nora to drink in France? It's probably some really obscure Nora choice that sways her or you need to get everything right in Europe

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Doesn't Chloe seduce Grayson in one of the paths and it's implied they have sex behind the door
yes

can you send a print of this part?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well if you go by that logic. all the girls who are not virgins in the game implies that they had sex with someone you will say that the game has NTR because of that? :unsure:
the problem is that happens when Chloe is already in a relation with MC as i know, i didn't chose that path i chosed wolves path that Chris and Chloe kinda give me NTR vibes too, i am glad i fucked nora

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Popular: Chloe, Aubrey, Amber, Lindsey, Jenny
Confident: Riley, Penelope, Ms. Rose
Loyal: Lauren, Samantha, Emily
Lindsey in Confident? Dunno, I'm doing a Loyal playthrough and I'm getting stuff with her. If Chloe, Aubrey and Lindsey are all Popular, I'm gonna drop my current game and start over because they're the 3 prettiest girls for me (well, Nora is too, but not gonna touch her while she's with Chris)
Who is Samantha? :unsure:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
you can't make that statement just for playing with the "Builder Mode" I just tried it and the KCT system is behaving completely different than in a normal playthrough. (I don't know if in this latest version the KCT always works like this)
plus if you say Nora scene works with KCT Popular definitely something is wrong.
as you say before "she's fine with both Loyal and Confident" Popular should not change that outcome

Edit - my KCT if i use console commands to change every choice I make in the last conversation with Nora instantly changes to loyal. in your game do that too?

Last edited:

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
Lindsey in Confident? Dunno, I'm doing a Loyal playthrough and I'm getting stuff with her. If Chloe, Aubrey and Lindsey are all Popular, I'm gonna drop my current game and start over because they're the 3 prettiest girls for me (well, Nora is too, but not gonna touch her while she's with Chris)
Who is Samantha? :unsure:
My current working idea is that those KCT's only matter whenever the game specifically does a KCT check. Depending on your choices, these checks appear to not come up at all (as we saw with Nora's scene, where some got it and some didn't). Again, this is going off what the game already tells us. I'll admit I'm only so concerned about this: I don't know how to mod or anything, but if I can change KCT's as I go and get the desired results, the rest doesn't really matter to me.

Samantha is Cameron's sister. You don't really interact with her unless you join the Apes.

Reactions: sexypeanut

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
you can't make that statement just for playing with the "Builder Mode" I just tried it and the KCT system is behaving completely different than in a normal playthrough. (I don't know if in this latest version the KCT always works like this)
plus if you say Nora scene works with KCT Popular definitely something is wrong.
as you say before "she's fine with both Loyal and Confident" Popular should not change that outcome
I've done it both with Builder Mode and without, and I've gotten her scenes either way. I only brought up Builder Mode because it gives you information on what KCT's the girls prefer (which is the original reason I commented here in the first place), and because it gives you an option to lock your KCT.

Clearly, if you can get Nora's second scene with any KCT (and you can, as I've literally tested that) there's either some bug with the game (honestly wouldn't be a stretch), or in that particular instance, your KCT doesn't actually matter unless you didn't make some particular choice (I don't know what that would be) earlier in the game.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
Edit - my KCT if i use console commands to change every choice I make in the last conversation with Nora instantly changes to loyal. in your game do that too?
Yes. The game is a little counter-intuitive on this. Here's how it works.

Say you have 12 Bro, 5 Troublemaker, and 9 Boyfriend points. Your KCT would be Loyal. Now, say you used the console to set your KCT to Popular. A choice comes up, and the choice you make adds a Troublemaker point. Now you're at 12/6/9. Your lowest score is still Troublemaker, so the game looks at the scores, and sets you back to Loyal. To get around this, make your choice first, and then set your KCT to whatever you want in the console. You'll have to change it every time you make a choice, which is obviously tedious, but it's a way to get to the scenes you want until somebody comes up with an updated walkthrough or mod.

Dec 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the problem is that happens when Chloe is already in a relation with MC as i know, i didn't chose that path i chosed wolves path that Chris and Chloe kinda give me NTR vibes too, i am glad i fucked nora
come on, i have some questions, if you can answer, thank you

does she really have sex with him, that is, does it show them fucking, or is it just an assumption?

before she goes there with him, does she say anything to the mc?

Does this scene only happen if you're dating her or does it happen anyway?

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
come on, i have some questions, if you can answer, thank you

does she really have sex with him, that is, does it show them fucking, or is it just an assumption?

before she goes there with him, does she say anything to the mc?

Does this scene only happen if you're dating her or does it happen anyway?
i guess it happens anyway if you chose to help Chloe to win the presidency and chose apes to help, before they enter in the ape house chloe says to MC that she needs to be alone with grayson in the bedroom and when they enter the room MC and Aubrey wait outside for a while and when they finally come out grayson implies that they did fuck but Chloes denies it and if You ask for details after she says that she was flirting but didn't even touch he

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes