Dec 8, 2021
i don't know, not sure what event you are talking about, i haven't finished playing the last episode, only until lauren's party so maybe i haven't reached that, or what event are you talking about?
I don't know what event it is, I don't even know what it really is, it could be an event, a change in behavior, but whether or not you see anything bad about Riley by the end of the last update, let me know, I want it know if they really have something

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I'm having problems unlocking the "Wild with Chloe" scene. Can someone please explain to me how to unlock it, in as much detail as possible please. I would be very grateful.

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
I'm having problems unlocking the "Wild with Chloe" scene. Can someone please explain to me how to unlock it, in as much detail as possible please. I would be very grateful.
For that you have to be in relationship with Chloe , and from that you have to take her in homecoming , and make your your KCT must be popular .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
My favorite woman is Lorraine Rose. The game forces me to hang out with the school girls, when I really want the teacher.:sneaky: I hope the devs give her more scenes in the future, not just sexual ones, but character building intimate ones too.

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
My favorite woman is Lorraine Rose. The game forces me to hang out with the school girls, when I really want the teacher.:sneaky: I hope the devs give her more scenes in the future, not just sexual ones, but character building intimate ones too.
Maybe she'll get a spin-off game of her own ;):love:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The game sucks without the mod:cautious:, well maybe it doesn't entirely suck but that stupid KCT system is making me miss out on alot of scenes. with the Mod you could switch your KCT to unlock scenes but without it I keep getting the "unfortunately your KCT did not change the outcome" message because it's stuck on "confident" for some reason, like just feck off KCT you ruining everything:rolleyes:

Reactions: JoeTheMC84
Dec 8, 2021
The game sucks without the mod:cautious:, well maybe it doesn't entirely suck but that stupid KCT system is making me miss out on alot of scenes. with the Mod you could switch your KCT to unlock scenes but without it I keep getting the "unfortunately your KCT did not change the outcome" message because it's stuck on "confident" for some reason, like just feck off KCT you ruining everything:rolleyes:
which girl are you on route?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
you can use the console (shift + O) to change the KCT and type kct="loyal" kct="confident" kct="popular"

spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
Actually, KCT works the exact opposite of that. If I remember correctly, and based on what I read in the code, all scenes can be unlocked through choices alone, none of them have a KCT requirement. KCT is there to give us a second chance, not as an obstacle. For example, the "Choosing Nora" scene at the end, depends on previous choices around Nora (how much you've been helping her, if she likes you or not, if you had sex with her already or not, etc.) and the choices you make during the conversation in the cabin. If you fail those, you have a "second chance" with Confident.

For the "stuck on confident" part, maybe it's a bug, you can try this: Start a new game, and choose: (Julia) "could be fun", (Lauren) "Disagree" - "Don't defend Autum" - "You're cuter". "Make fun of Elijah". (Text message) "Thanks Julia", if after choosing this your KCT didn't change to Popular then your game might have a problem. If it does, then you're "stuck" on what you chose.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Actually, KCT works the exact opposite of that. If I remember correctly, and based on what I read in the code, all scenes can be unlocked through choices alone, none of them have a KCT requirement. KCT is there to give us a second chance, not as an obstacle. For example, the "Choosing Nora" scene at the end, depends on previous choices around Nora (how much you've been helping her, if she likes you or not, if you had sex with her already or not, etc.) and the choices you make during the conversation in the cabin. If you fail those, you have a "second chance" with Confident.

For the "stuck on confident" part, maybe it's a bug, you can try this: Start a new game, and choose: (Julia) "could be fun", (Lauren) "Disagree" - "Don't defend Autum" - "You're cuter". "Make fun of Elijah". (Text message) "Thanks Julia", if after choosing this your KCT didn't change to Popular then your game might have a problem. If it does, then you're "stuck" on what you chose.
well

you can lock the ktc now
maybe its the case ...
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

What you say makes sense but at the same time when it comes to the choices I feel like I pretty much made every, if not most "right choices" with Lauren, Autumn and Penelope's friend( forgot her name) but still the "unfortunately your KCT confident doesn't change the outcome" text popped up when MC asked Autumn for a kiss for the list, when Imre tried to get Lauren to have sex with MC and the scene with Pens friend, I honestly feel like it has nothing to do with my choices and rather what KCT I have and I haven't been proven other wise during my playthrough.. Like for example the Chloe scene at the wolves house(this was changed in the latest update it seems) but previously no matter what you did she wouldn't open the door unless your KCT was "popular"
Same with Ambers scene in Josh's house, no matter what you chose you only unlock her sex scene if your KCT is popular, other wise MC sleeps on the floor and that's that so clearly it has nothing to do with the choices, i literally made the same choices with her but the scene only unlocks with the popular KCT.
Maybe it's just me but I feel like the KCT system is pointless and waay more complicated compared to a certain system from a game we apparently not allowed to mention here.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I think the "Wild with Chloe" scene is glitched for me. I used the Pathbuilder mode to make my KCT "Popular" and locked it that way. I made Chloe my only relationship and started on Act 3. After the car ride, we became an official couple. She was my room mate and I romanced, supported and sided with her every chance I got. Finally, I bought the sex toys (all of them except the butt plug) for her. After all this, the scene still didn't unlock. Does anyone have a good explanation for this, or is my game just glitched?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes