sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I think the "Wild with Chloe" scene is glitched for me. I used the Pathbuilder mode to make my KCT "Popular" and locked it that way. I made Chloe my only relationship and started on Act 3. After the car ride, we became an official couple. She was my room mate and I romanced, supported and sided with her every chance I got. Finally, I bought the sex toys (all of them except the butt plug) for her. After all this, the scene still didn't unlock. Does anyone have a good explanation for this, or is my game just glitched?
I think that may be linked to earlier decisions the path builder didn't take in account. I started a path builder on act 1 as popular and got the scene.

On the other hand, I unlocked the Naomi BJ scene even without going through it during a normal Loyal run, lol

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I think the "Wild with Chloe" scene is glitched for me. I used the Pathbuilder mode to make my KCT "Popular" and locked it that way. I made Chloe my only relationship and started on Act 3. After the car ride, we became an official couple. She was my room mate and I romanced, supported and sided with her every chance I got. Finally, I bought the sex toys (all of them except the butt plug) for her. After all this, the scene still didn't unlock. Does anyone have a good explanation for this, or is my game just glitched?
you have to have atleast 4 points with this "tools"
do it right and the scene unlocks

Screenshot_3.png

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Go Apes :cool:, leaders do whatever it takes and Grayson is real one even though hes a ass compared to wussie Chris who plays for the away team in secret and hurts his wrist by pushing a girl...
While I dont necessarily disagree with all you said - he hurt his wrist punching the wall after he was mad at himself for pushing said girl.

• Hey there
Reactions: bebiho

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
you're not alone in this, i hate him too
I wanted to like him. I tried to like him. He WAS likeable. Very charismatic.
I was trying to resist being involved with Nora. But when he pushed her, my last vestiges of respect for him evaporated, and now I have a strong attachment to Nora. Too bad she wasn't in chp4 at all. I realized how much I was in to her when she was gone.

Dec 8, 2021
I wanted to like him. I tried to like him. He WAS likeable. Very charismatic.
I was trying to resist being involved with Nora. But when he pushed her, my last vestiges of respect for him evaporated, and now I have a strong attachment to Nora. Too bad she wasn't in chp4 at all. I realized how much I was in to her when she was gone.
the most cowardly act of a man is to attack a woman, there is a phrase that I bring with me that says that a woman is like a flower, you don't crush a flower, you don't step on a flower, attacking a woman is the same as attacking a flower , even if the woman hit you, as a man, what you have to do is turn your back and walk away from her

• Angry
Reactions: dumbass55

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Go Apes :cool:, leaders do whatever it takes and Grayson is real one even though hes a ass compared to wussie Chris who plays for the away team in secret and hurts his wrist by pushing a girl...
Grayson is a total scumbag, equal or worse than Chris, he cowardly attacked a guy from behind because he thinks a woman is a thing that belongs to him even after a break and posts personal photos of that girl in an attempt to humiliate her and affect her publicly

Reactions: Zero141214
Dec 8, 2021
Grayson is a total scumbag, equal or worse than Chris, he cowardly attacked a guy from behind because he thinks a woman is a thing that belongs to him even after a break and posts personal photos of that girl in an attempt to humiliate her and affect her publicly
two fraternities and two rubbish leaders, the desire is not to join any, too bad it's mandatory, and since it's mandatory, I hope we can take the place of leader of the fraternity that we chose, and expel the old leader, I was going to be at least interesting to see this happen

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I think that may be linked to earlier decisions the path builder didn't take in account. I started a path builder on act 1 as popular and got the scene.

On the other hand, I unlocked the Naomi BJ scene even without going through it during a normal Loyal run, lol
Can you give me an idea of what choices you made in your playthrough that got you the "Wild with Chloe" scene?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Can you give me an idea of what choices you made in your playthrough that got you the "Wild with Chloe" scene?
Hmm I don't remember anymore, but I guess I always supported her and didn't get drunk at Josh (when you meet Amber & Kim).

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
Couldn't agree more

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
what's the difference between make a normal pt or one with the pathbuilder enabled?
pathbuilder let's you customize where you start the game, if you'll be locked to a KCT alignment and which girl you want to romanticize. however, it won't give you achievements

Reactions: Kovir123

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
IIRC, Jenny is a Confident girl... but I got her scene while playing as Popular and she says this?!? Is she that confusing or what? lol
1644012839003.png

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes