fan21

Jul 9, 2021
Guys, how to bang Nora at the end of the new update? Or what are the requirements to unlock that scene? :unsure:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Guys, how to bang Nora at the end of the new update? Or what are the requirements to unlock that scene? :unsure:
Be single and be there for her in her time of need. There is however a bug in the newest update that sometimes makes Lauren flagged as your girlfriend if you slept with Nora in Europe, and that blocks Nora at the end of this one.

fan21

Jul 9, 2021
Be single and be there for her in her time of need. There is however a bug in the newest update that sometimes makes Lauren flagged as your girlfriend if you slept with Nora in Europe, and that blocks Nora at the end of this one.
What if I'm with Chloe? Does that lock out the Nora cabin scene?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Should be interesting if u are officially with Chloe and Nora, what could go wrong :KEK:
For good messure also banging Noras mom and Lindsey.

But than again, the game isn't great at consequences...and apparently the girls have no clue even if u fuck them all...

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
IIRC, Jenny is a Confiden
Take in consideration that some of the girls react differently if you are a Wolf or an Apes. The best example is Nora, if you are on a wolf path you have to be Loyal with her, but if you are an Apes you can either be Loyal or Confident. But I suspect there are maybe some bugs because I had the same problem with Aubrey (don't remember exactly in which dialog), where I had to be confident to get a scene and not popular. (It's also possible that some saves have been altered in some version for ie 15.0.2).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Take in consideration that some of the girls react differently if you are a Wolf or an Apes. The best example is Nora, if you are on a wolf path you have to be Loyal with her, but if you are an Apes you can either be Loyal or Confident. But I suspect there are maybe some bugs because I had the same problem with Aubrey (don't remember exactly in which dialog), where I had to be confident to get a scene and not popular. (It's also possible that some saves have been altered in some version for ie 15.0.2).
Hmm I didn't know that!

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I am trying very hard to be nice so bear with me....... I am at a crossroads on what to do for the MC's first fight. Since there is a real lack of a good walkthrough and NOTHING is going the way I want it to, how should the MC's first fight go to give himself the best possible path? First of all I have ZERO intention of messing around with the fight mini games. They are a waste of time and a frustrating distraction. So since the option to "sim" the fights are there and NOBODY has a decent walkthrough, which one is the best overall option in your opinions? Typically, I avoid walkthrough's because I try to say "what would I do" with every choice. In this case I will ask you folks.
I just choose the auto win option. The fight system isn't really easy to understand, it seems

Reactions: Zero141214

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Hmm I didn't know that!
i am pretty sure is not like that, i checked all the code for that scene and never mention anything about apes or wolves or anything about loyal, you just need to be confident

if (chloe.relationship >= Relationship.GIRLFRIEND or lauren.relationship >= Relationship.GIRLFRIEND or aubrey.relationship >= Relationship.TAMED) and not (kct == "confident"):

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Alright beautiful people, check this out. I am looking for advice on how to proceed so as to not dead-end me on a particular storyline. I don't usually like spoilers or walkthroughs but I am reaching out this time.

Situation at hand: I am hugely attracted to Riley. She's my gal. I also dig Aubrey. It's been nice having the ability to have a relationship with both, and.....

ACT IV part 2 - spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for taking time to read. responses are appreciated.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes