Zero141214

May 28, 2021
Alright beautiful people, check this out. I am looking for advice on how to proceed so as to not dead-end me on a particular storyline. I don't usually like spoilers or walkthroughs but I am reaching out this time.

Situation at hand: I am hugely attracted to Riley. She's my gal. I also dig Aubrey. It's been nice having the ability to have a relationship with both, and.....

ACT IV part 2 - spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for taking time to read. responses are appreciated.
It looks like at the movie night in Act IV part 2, you have to choose. Don't go backtracking any more than that, just create a separate save right there. Since you can't be with both a the same time in a serious open relationship, pick a side that night. In a different walkthrough, in the future, you can load that save and agree with the other girl. That's the choice that matters.

I suppose there's one more option to fuck them both: don't choose to date Aubrey as a romantic love interest. She isn't interested in sharing when it comes to boyfriends, but just as a fuckfriend? She's OK with that. Then agree with Riley and keep them as friends with benefits only.

Last edited:

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Alright beautiful people, check this out. I am looking for advice on how to proceed so as to not dead-end me on a particular storyline. I don't usually like spoilers or walkthroughs but I am reaching out this time.

Situation at hand: I am hugely attracted to Riley. She's my gal. I also dig Aubrey. It's been nice having the ability to have a relationship with both, and.....

ACT IV part 2 - spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for taking time to read. responses are appreciated.
you need to be dating aubrey and fwb with riley (still there is no option to date riley) and we still don't know the consequences later but my recommendation would be side with riley in poly and your relation with aubrey will decrease from dating to fwb but you can have the dating again if you reject naomi and choose It'll be us at the wedding so you still have the chance to have both of them also is the best option for riley because if you side with aubrey in monogamy riley will be upset at you and see you as disloyal

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Thank you Zero and Carla,
Yah i had just started to figure that all out. I played around a bit last night with various choices.
I found that going to movie night and siding with Riley keeps me on the path I want, now that I know Aubrey's position on a thrupple.

I'm back to FWB for both. I didn't know if there was an opportunity to push for more of a true relationship with riley yet. I can do so with Aubrey and during my different options I found "dating" with Penelope too. Not sure what I want to do about that. Theres really not a lot of content w/ Pen yet, but I tried the ditching Pen for Jenny evening, but as I posted earlier, things she said and how she blabbed it all to Pen, I get weird vibes from Jenny. Not feeling it there. So either stay friends with Pen or dating, and FWB with Riley and Aubrey. Trust me if dating was an option w/ Riley I would have jumped on that already.

I really like Aubrey's fun side, but I love Riley's quirky book nerdy type. Her intelligence is sexy to me. Truly enamored with her. Plus I'm a sucker for red-heads. So guess who my main squeeze is that other popular college game...should be obvious.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Zero141214

phacer

Dec 8, 2017
dude, the pathbuilder doesn't work for me on android, it crash the game and gives some rollbacks, anyone found a solution for that?

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
is it just me or does anyone else see a plot error?
why would Chloe be using the mc to avenge grayson if they know each other and flirt and are even about to kiss when the mc is a total nobody? that would be until after that incident but Chloe showed interest in the mc before he met grayson

phacer

Dec 8, 2017
so, just asking, can somebody upload a fresh save with path builder on? it will be a huge help for those who have problems like me on android

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
is it just me or does anyone else see a plot error?
why would Chloe be using the mc to avenge grayson if they know each other and flirt and are even about to kiss when the mc is a total nobody? that would be until after that incident but Chloe showed interest in the mc before he met grayson
Another one:
At Lauren's bday/costume party, pics are uploaded to kiwi. Nora responds to one of the pics. No one seems to notice.
She's supposed to be missing, no one can reach her, and when you finally find her, she explains she's had her phone off for the whole time she was "missing".

• Haha

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Finally got around to this 18gb download again, and caught up with the last 2-3 chapters.

Enjoyed the across the board improvements on pretty much everything imo since the last time I checked in. Especially on the animated sex scenes which I previously always found to fall a little flat as far as getting me to where i needed to go :)

Still think ditching the phone entirely would of been a net positive in the big picture development though. Lose that and the game is even feeling like a top tier Ren'Py playthrough nowadays.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Another one:
At Lauren's bday/costume party, pics are uploaded to kiwi. Nora responds to one of the pics. No one seems to notice.
She's supposed to be missing, no one can reach her, and when you finally find her, she explains she's had her phone off for the whole time she was "missing".
I noticed this on several Kiwi posts. My guess is that whoever did them forgot that she was supposed to be missing or that those replies were supposed to come later.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes