NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I start thinking too that Josh had his role playing in everything. It would be surprising to see later Josh and Charli together to learn that they have been a crime partner to harm the MC
It is only my pet theory but I am dubious about Charli and Josh having a connection per se. I wouldn't be surprised if Charli was somehow involved with Mr. Rose though. That could be the connective tissue between them because I think Mr. Rose was the individual Josh was talking about after bemoaning his father wanting him to join the Army. Charli has many bad qualities but one of the most prominent was that he seemed like a chaperone sent specifically for Nora who overstepped his mandate and started getting in the business of all the girls.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If we're not in Chloe's way, this scene will happen !?
To get this scene you actually have to tell Chloe to seduce Grayson when she gives you two options of how to advance her campaign. You also have to agree when she asks to talk to him alone. She also insists that they just talked but take from that what you will. So I don't want to hear anybody whining about NTR. If you don't like it, don't pimp her out like that.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
TL/DR There is a lot of evidence that Emily cheated with Josh while she was under the influence, he continues to be a wedge driven between Emily and the MC, and there are drugs involved in Emily's erratic behavior.

The short answer is yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
descarga (1).jpg

WOW! that is a lot of information, but knowing that this game have a lot of plot errors and seems to be writing very lightly, i seriously doubt devs have the capacity to write something like that

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 1657997

WOW! that is a lot of information, but knowing that this game have a lot of plot errors and seems to be writing very lightly, i seriously doubt devs have the capacity to write something like that
I'm kinda with you on that, especially since the game changed writers midstream and the new storytellers seem intent on writing Emily out of the story altogether. I'm just going off what was happening in the early chapters when it seemed as if Emily and Josh were going to be characters worth exploring. His ass has totally disappeared and for all I know they left his ass in London.

Reactions: mightybored

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
if you go for a relationship with Nora your KCF will be almost always loyal and it's no problem for the whole game with just one exception.
to see the last sex scene with her you have to be confident.
this is not being unique this is bad design or the dev intentionally trying to screw you.
That's only if you're in a relationship with someone else. If you are dating someone else, she will only sleep with you if you're confident, which makes sense. If not, there's no requirement more than that you have to have been there for her throughout the game.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm kinda with you on that, especially since the game changed writers midstream and the new storytellers seem intent on writing Emily out of the story altogether. I'm just going off what was happening in the early chapters when it seemed as if Emily and Josh were going to be characters worth exploring. His ass has totally disappeared and for all I know they left his ass in London.
No, he was at the airport.

Mar 15, 2021
To get this scene you actually have to tell Chloe to seduce Grayson when she gives you two options of how to advance her campaign. You also have to agree when she asks to talk to him alone. She also insists that they just talked but take from that what you will. So I don't want to hear anybody whining about NTR. If you don't like it, don't pimp her out like that.
Thank you, I take note of it.

Mar 15, 2021
It is only my pet theory but I am dubious about Charli and Josh having a connection per se. I wouldn't be surprised if Charli was somehow involved with Mr. Rose though. That could be the connective tissue between them because I think Mr. Rose was the individual Josh was talking about after bemoaning his father wanting him to join the Army. Charli has many bad qualities but one of the most prominent was that he seemed like a chaperone sent specifically for Nora who overstepped his mandate and started getting in the business of all the girls.
I wonder why Charli seems so involved with Nora if you're right it makes perfect sense.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
and what is path builder?
It is intended to be a quick way to skip to the current update and customize it using important decisions of the past updates. But I don't think it works very well. Plus I believe it conflicts with real-life mode and breaks the game. That bug may be fixed. I'm not sure.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes