Woodrobin

May 18, 2021
For that you have to be in relationship with Chloe , and from that you have to take her in homecoming , and make your your KCT must be popular .
My current play-through my character's KCT is Loyal and he was still able to get into a relationship with Chloe, so I don't think that last one is a requirement, it might just make it easier.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019

:logored:
We Are Hiring!
:logored:

If you've always wanted to contribute to the College Kings development process and become part of an incredibly passionate team, now's your chance! The following 3 positions are available:
--------------------------------------------
1) Daz Studio Animator Help us create even better animations in future updates to bring our sex scenes to a whole new level. Job Type: Paid Freelancer (Competitive industry rates) Time Requirement: 20+ hours per week Experience Requirement: 1+ years of animating in Daz Studio Additional Requirements: Great Attention to detail Apply here:
2) Daz Studio Artist (Renderer) Help us create the stunning renders that make College Kings stand out visually. Job Type: Paid Freelancer (Competitive industry rates) Time Requirement: 15+ hours per week Experience Requirement: 1+ years of creating renders in Daz Studio Additional Requirements: Great Attention to detail Apply here:
3) Generalist Tester Help us test College Kings intensively and fix story, render and coding issues before releases. Job Type: Volunteer (Free Early Access to all updates) Time Requirement: 10+ hours per week Experience Requirement: 30+ hours of playing College Kings, basic Renpy knowledge Additional Requirements: Great Communication, excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, deep knowledge of the game Apply here:
We are incredibly excited to have some of you join our team! If you have any questions about any of the roles, please just dm me here on Discord

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021
TL/DR There is a lot of evidence that Emily cheated with Josh while she was under the influence, he continues to be a wedge driven between Emily and the MC, and there are drugs involved in Emily's erratic behavior.

The short answer is yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I start thinking too that Josh had his role playing in everything. It would be surprising to see later Josh and Charli together to learn that they have been a crime partner to harm the MC

Mar 15, 2021
if you go for a relationship with Nora your KCF will be almost always loyal and it's no problem for the whole game with just one exception.
to see the last sex scene with her you have to be confident.
this is not being unique this is bad design or the dev intentionally trying to screw you.
Thanks for the information. It's good to know

Reactions: AAnn
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes