Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It is intended to be a quick way to skip to the current update and customize it using important decisions of the past updates. But I don't think it works very well. Plus I believe it conflicts with real-life mode and breaks the game. That bug may be fixed. I'm not sure.
Yeah, I tried it and a problem I had is that it makes choices for you that screws things up. Like I tried it for Nora and I couldn't have sex with her in Europe.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
also I am following the walkthrough and it says at the charity thing I should talk to lauren and invite her but when I try it says I "should probably talk to someone else"

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
I hope they review it from the start, not just to add the new content, because i was suppose to see 3 sex scenes by following the WT and those didnt happen at all.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
they beat me all the time at school + my ex-bitch keeps saying sorry and won't leave me alone + I'm always just banging an orange haired no boobs bitch + my hair style sucks

• Haha
Reactions: Pedrocas77

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I tried it and a problem I had is that it makes choices for you that screws things up. Like I tried it for Nora and I couldn't have sex with her in Europe.
That sounds about right. I don't really trust path builder and think it needs more work. I think it would be a valuable tool for someone who has lost their save or if saves are not compatible with future versions, but as it stands I don't recommend it to anyone.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Have you guys seen the new official website? Nora has taken Chloe's place as the game's poster girl.:LOL::love:
And Emily is no longer listed among the main girls (who consist of Nora, Chloe, Lauren, Aubrey, Penelope, Riley and Lindsey). I wish they still listed the other girls also but I guess it's to make sure people don't expect too much from pursuing them. But showing the side girls also shows new players there are more romances in the game than just the 7 main girls. Maybe they will add them later.
I'm a bit surprised that Samantha isn't considered a main girl since she has such a big part in the Apes playthrough. I guess it's because of her being exclusive to Apes.

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
Have you guys seen the new official website? Nora has taken Chloe's place as the game's poster girl.:LOL::love:
And Emily is no longer listed among the main girls (who consist of Nora, Chloe, Lauren, Aubrey, Penelope, Riley and Lindsey). I wish they still listed the other girls also but I guess it's to make sure people don't expect too much from pursuing them. But showing the side girls also shows new players there are more romances in the game than just the 7 main girls. Maybe they will add them later.
I'm a bit surprised that Samantha isn't considered a main girl since she has such a big part in the Apes playthrough. I guess it's because of her being exclusive to Apes.
Oh no , in last update there was no Chloe sex scene , and now she is replaced as the poster girl , she is my favourite character I hope they don't neglect her in next update .

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019

Hey everyone,

I hope you enjoy the Aubrey exclusive render you voted on for February!

I've decided to make this post public and the render available for everyone for two reasons.

1) I thought it'd nice to give supporters that aren't able to give $10+/month an exclusive render for once.

2) I wanted to let you guys know that the generalist tester applications are now closed. You're still welcome to apply as artist or animator. All shortlisted candidates have received an email from oscar@crimsonsky.games, so if you haven't received one (check your spam), unfortunately you've not been accepted this time, we wish you all the best and hope you apply again next time we need testers!

The amount and quality of applicants was outstanding so it was very difficult for us to choose. Also, we delete all entries in the submission forms once we've made our decision so we won't keep your data & CV.

Thank you all, enjoy this render!

- Steve

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes