CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019

Act IV Part 3 Preview
Hey everyone,

Sorry for a few days of no posts, I've been incredibly busy working pretty much around the clock.

I thought now would be a good time to tell you a bit about Act IV Part 3 and all the awesome things you can look forward to.

Alone Time With Your Favorite Girls
One of our biggest takeaways from Act IV Part 2 was that there wasn't enough one on one time with most of the girls. There was a lot of action, and cool events, but there was very little time to romantically get to know them better. For Act IV Part 3, we have plenty of one on one scenes, whether it's a dinner date, dog-walking or going to the opera.

Tough Campaign Decisions
With the Chicks' presidency campaigns running full speed, there are lots of important decisions coming your way. Some of which makes things incredibly steamy with you and some of the Chicks, while others could change the whole course of the race.

Exhilarating Fights
The new fight system will allow you to customize the way you fight and completely change what your focus lies on. It might be easy to pick up, but mastering it and beating even the highest difficulty will be incredibly hard. Gone are the days of weird glitches and lag. The new fight system will feel incredibly smooth and satisfying.

Tons Of Exciting Events
Between Sex-Ed, finding out how good of a parent you'd be, a big celebrity visiting San Vallejo and so much more Act IV Part 3 is aiming to be the most romantically, sexually and emotionally charged update we've ever had!

Choices That Matter
As always, your choices will shape your story. Whether you show vulnerability and deeply connect with the girl of your dreams, or lie and cheat to get with as many beauties as possible, whether you fight to keep your frat together or watch it be torn apart, and whether you end up getting everything you wanted or lose it all... it's all up to you.

Act IV Part 3 is coming in February or March.
Hope you're as excited as I am!

- Steve
v16s7_2-Beauty.png

Dec 8, 2021

Act IV Part 3 Preview
Hey everyone,

Sorry for a few days of no posts, I've been incredibly busy working pretty much around the clock.

I thought now would be a good time to tell you a bit about Act IV Part 3 and all the awesome things you can look forward to.

One of our biggest takeaways from Act IV Part 2 was that there wasn't enough one on one time with most of the girls. There was a lot of action, and cool events, but there was very little time to romantically get to know them better. For Act IV Part 3, we have plenty of one on one scenes, whether it's a dinner date, dog-walking or going to the opera.

Tough Campaign Decisions
With the Chicks' presidency campaigns running full speed, there are lots of important decisions coming your way. Some of which makes things incredibly steamy with you and some of the Chicks, while others could change the whole course of the race.

Exhilarating Fights
The new fight system will allow you to customize the way you fight and completely change what your focus lies on. It might be easy to pick up, but mastering it and beating even the highest difficulty will be incredibly hard. Gone are the days of weird glitches and lag. The new fight system will feel incredibly smooth and satisfying.

Tons Of Exciting Events
Between Sex-Ed, finding out how good of a parent you'd be, a big celebrity visiting San Vallejo and so much more Act IV Part 3 is aiming to be the most romantically, sexually and emotionally charged update we've ever had!

Choices That Matter
As always, your choices will shape your story. Whether you show vulnerability and deeply connect with the girl of your dreams, or lie and cheat to get with as many beauties as possible, whether you fight to keep your frat together or watch it be torn apart, and whether you end up getting everything you wanted or lose it all... it's all up to you.

- Steve
View attachment 1637181
this is promising, i hope i had this amazing content not be overshadowed by bugs, thanks for sharing, really

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
"""
Tons Of Exciting Events

"""

the what now?

Reactions: Zero141214

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
"""
Tons Of Exciting Events

"""

the what now?
Well if i have to guess, some puppet or so in sex-ed, maybe a little child from a relative of the MC or one of the girls...but sex-ed in college, aint that a bit late ? I think we had sex-ed as we were 14y or so.

Altogether it sounds like the continuing of random events with no real red-thread...hopefully not worse than the europe trip was.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well if i have to guess, some puppet or so in sex-ed, maybe a little child from a relative of the MC or one of the girls...but sex-ed in college, aint that a bit late ? I think we had sex-ed as we were 14y or so.

Altogether it sounds like the continuing of random events with no real red-thread...hopefully not worse than the europe trip was.
we only can hope ..

and if you are right ,,, well ctrl goes brrrrrr :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8
Dec 8, 2021
Did I get it wrong or is the game unfortunately not going to have a pregnancy?
could at least ever have the ability to impregnate a girl, obviously it's optional, but it would be cool, often the first child comes in high school and college, it would make total sense

Mar 15, 2021
this is promising, i hope i had this amazing content not be overshadowed by bugs, thanks for sharing, really

Act IV Part 3 Preview
Hey everyone,

Tough Campaign Decisions

Exhilarating Fights

Tons Of Exciting Events

Choices That Matter

- Steve
View attachment 1637181
Sex-Ed At the university it's a bit late to do that, isn't it!?
And (finding out how good of a parent you'd be) Maybe we should take care of an egg, dog or cat or even a child under a special program.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes