Dec 8, 2021
i guess it happens anyway if you chose to help Chloe to win the presidency and chose apes to help, before they enter in the ape house chloe says to MC that she needs to be alone with grayson in the bedroom and when they enter the room MC and Aubrey wait outside for a while and when they finally come out grayson implies that they did fuck but Chloes denies it and if You ask for details after she says that she was flirting but didn't even touch he
When I saw the photo you posted and what you said below, I was worried and confused, because it doesn't make any sense, but it was just a scare, that's good

So with all that said, i conclude that Chloe didn't have sex with him, obviously, this game has no ntr, if you have any questions, look at the tags, Chloe went to be alone with him because she had some unfinished matter that she wanted to finish, she can yes have flirted with him, and that's okay, that's all, a flirt, and she did it just to tease him, like the sleazy loser that he is, that grayson is one of the worst assholes, so after the conversation he had with Chloe, he went to tease the MC, but nothing happened, first, because the game doesn't have ntr, so we can rest assured about that, and second, Chloe is not a bitch, that becomes clear during the game, as you get to know her, you see she is not just a pretty girl, she is much more than that, and the MC makes her the best version of herself, so my comrade, these are all false statements, if you don't have hard evidence i.e. pictures of own sex, it's all a lie, don't believe it if you don't want to be disappointed, if there's a dishonored bitch in the whole story, it's Emily

Last edited:

Dany508

Aug 15, 2021
I downloaded v12.1.1 version before, is there any link to get updates(new patches) or I must download all the game to get new patches?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I downloaded v12.1.1 version before, is there any link to get updates(new patches) or I must download all the game to get new patches?
The whole game again, this developer doesn't do standalone updates due to a launcher version for Patreon

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Is there gallery mod for version 15.1.0? All I could found seemed to be for older version and causes game to crash.
if you all want to just unlock gallery then change two lines in a particular file.

inside the game folder containing exe and other folders like game, lib, renpy
1) go to this location renpy\common
2) open 00action_other.rpy with any text editor , preferably notepad ++
3) change line 418 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4) also change line 423 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

be careful when editing as renpy is super sensitive to spaces and cases. so just change the word locked to False and return to pass without touching anything else
someone has already put the modified file here if you look for it you also can find it

Reactions: HWK1590

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I know it's early, but I'm wondering if this game will have multiple endings depending on the player's choices, and if there will be romance endings for each and every woman in the game.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
I saw some people saying they liked Riley and after a certain event, they didn't like her anymore, they said she was spoiled, can you tell me why?
i don't know, not sure what event you are talking about, i haven't finished playing the last episode, only until lauren's party so maybe i haven't reached that, or what event are you talking about?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes