Dec 8, 2021
Because Ryan was the second person to be amicable towards you after you came to the school? Dude is a bit aggressive (less than Imre, though), but he's just ok. In fact, he became less of a jerk after the beating, lol
People can have friendships between frats...

I believe you're obliged to, because after I declined to be an Ape, the game made me a Wolf without any choice.
Thanks for the answer

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
don't worry about NTR the game doesn't have that. the dude is just annoying because the dev decided to force him on us without a good reason
Doesn't Chloe seduce Grayson in one of the paths and it's implied they have sex behind the door

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I wish I'd understand how points and triggers system works in this game. I mean, in my main playthrough the MC was supposed to be with Chloe and support Nora and Chris in their relationship. However, nothing happened between MC and Chloe and suddenly you get the opportunity to be with Nora and doing some things straight away.

By the way, that roleplaying game in the ferry is quite nice, despite the somewhat counter-intuitive navigation.
Yeah, the Murder-Mystery roleplay was a lot of fun for me.
(I know, it was long & involved, & understandably not for everyone, but I had a lot of fun, and it was so different to the sort of diversions or stupid 'mini-games' you're normally given.) :rolleyes:

Plus, (with the help of the guide) I managed to 'kill' everyone (so much fun!) :D:devilish:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Doesn't Chloe seduce Grayson in one of the paths and it's implied they have sex behind the door
well if you go by that logic. all the girls who are not virgins in the game implies that they had sex with someone you will say that the game has NTR because of that? :unsure:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, can someone explain something to me? Why does Emily have the MC meet her in the park so she can say that they can't see each other anymore? After having the MC tell her off for her cheating on him and all and not giving her a second of his time? I don't get that part.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I tried all gifts, none worked.
Ms. Rose i saw only once, while helping Chloe, she never came to tell me anything...
So, has anyone figured out which gift to choose..and has the bug been fixed since this?
I'm currently sitting at this spot and kinda don't wanna continue till I know the bug won't mess up my saves or push me out of a route.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, has anyone figured out which gift to choose..and has the bug been fixed since this?
I'm currently sitting at this spot and kinda don't wanna continue till I know the bug won't mess up my saves or push me out of a route.
Yes it got fixed, as for the gift, the brown horse iirc.

Still i couldn't get the Lauren scene, if i wasn't on her path...but i didn't try 15.1.0

Reactions: Zero141214

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes it got fixed, as for the gift, the brown horse iirc.

Still i couldn't get the Lauren scene, if i wasn't on her path...but i didn't try 15.1.0
I was able to bang Lauren at the party in at least 2 of my saves. One of those saves, I've stayed loyal. THe other save, I'm dating her but sleeping around. When dating her, just don't give her the gift card and it's the same results. The brown horse only seems to change dialogue a bit.

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
new update did give the game a pretty nice lift. It's obvious that now renders are better, there were nice and original additions: "detective game", the free roam was much better than the previous ones. In general the game starts to get a more organized shape. We start to see more of the girls' backgrounds and romancing gets a bit more deep "khm". :)
I also like the fact that the game hasn't been punishing you too badly if you are romancing multiple girls - since in my opinion that is the point of these games. Okay, there should be some consequence to your actions, but i hate when a seemingly minor choice affects your life 2 chapters later.
Some things that could still be better:
1. I would enjoy more fights, since there is nothing in ACT 3 and 4 i think, and you would think that fighting is a major part of the game - at least it seemed so in the beginning.
2. Stepping outside the vanilla sex-zone. And no, licking honey is not considered outside of that :)
3. the KCT thing is not really intuitive. I know this is too deep coded in the game, but still. Very often the game can lock you in a KCT because of the system how it works. If you could always choose from 3 options, and each choice offering a different point (bro,troublemaker,boyfriend), then it would be balanced, but this way it can go really weird in some cases.
I find it weird also that we have no idea about what kind of KCT a girl likes beforehand, but we know about it when they decide on us. Either we should know beforehand what she likes, or we should know nothing about what influenced her decision.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes