Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, now what? I've been playing the LOYAL archetype, being helpful all around. But I have yet to get a girl become my GF and... the game doesn't allow this to continue? Why? Been trying to score with her since the beginning, ugh

View attachment 1620057
IIRC if u are on her path and become her bf there shouldn't be a kct check, otherwise u are her fwb only.
U can easely change stats (bro, boyfriend, troublemaker) with the console (shift + O) or type kct = 'popular'
The kct system is pure anoyance at this point imo...

Reactions: sexypeanut

priapo

Sep 1, 2018
i need help to complete imre list at lauren party, i think i missing penelope because she is the only video i missed in galery. i now how change kct, should i go with her in a date before instead jenny? but that way we will ending dating instead friend with benefits, please help

Reactions: ma12312

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
bro didn't work, but Raziel_8 solution worked
is ok whatever works is fine, BTW i was aiming for chloe too and playing as loyal but you miss a lot of content that way probably is better if you don't become BF or you´ll get bad consequences later also i really liked her at the beginning but all that drama is annoying and i can't stand knowing she was with grayson

Chloe IRL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
is ok whatever works is fine, BTW i was aiming for chloe too and playing as loyal but you miss a lot of content that way probably is better if you don't become BF or you´ll get bad consequences later also i really liked her at the beginning but all that drama is annoying and i can't stand knowing she was with grayson

Chloe IRL
Yeah... I came for Chloe, stayed for Lindsay. That girl is right up my alley.
Guess you need to play the game at least thrice to get most of the scenes. However, I can say Lauren, Nora, Riley, Aubrey (and Lindsay, I hope) seem to be part of the Loyal path - while Chloe and Amber are in the Popular path. The others, I'm not really sure (Ms. Rose for Confident?)

Dec 8, 2021

Chloe IRL
well, we can't always judge a person based on their past, people change just like time, if you are always going to despise a person because you don't like someone they were in a relationship with in the past, you will be very disappointed, because it's common for people to make mistakes in relationships when they start their first or first dates, all because they have no experience, they surrender in the moment, they act on impulse, they don't think about the later, if they can regret it in the future, then after a while , she finds the right person and thinks to herself: "Do I really deserve this face? I've made a lot of mistakes in my life"

That's where a sentence comes from that I thought: "It's not worth erasing or fixing past mistakes, if we can be better in the present"

Did Chloe make a mistake? Yes, but she regretted it, and she showed it when she started dating the mc, that was redemption, that was learning for her

It is worth noting that the same goes for Nora

Reactions: Sirren

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
hot midnight solo fap session that makes such a mess the MC has to change clothes? :unsure:

:LOL::LOL:
it gets better the next day, they change not just of clothes even of bed
ghghghj.jpg

well, we can't always judge a person based on their past, people change just like time, if you are always going to despise a person because you don't like someone they were in a relationship with in the past, you will be very disappointed, because it's common for people to make mistakes in relationships when they start their first or first dates, all because they have no experience, they surrender in the moment, they act on impulse, they don't think about the later, if they can regret it in the future, then after a while , she finds the right person and thinks to herself: "Do I really deserve this face? I've made a lot of mistakes in my life"

That's where a sentence comes from that I thought: "It's not worth erasing or fixing past mistakes, if we can be better in the present"

Did Chloe make a mistake? Yes, but she regretted it, and she showed it when she started dating the mc, that was redemption, that was learning for her

It is worth noting that the same goes for Nora
yeah you are right but as i said is not just the grayson thing is all the drama and seems that she really don't care much of anyone else, at the beginning i liked Chloe and hated Nora but now it's the other way around

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket
Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 1620484

yeah you are right but as i said is not just the grayson thing is all the drama and seems that she really don't care much of anyone else, at the beginning i liked Chloe and hated Nora but now it's the other way around
she is very affectionate in these pictures you posted, for someone who doesn't care about anyone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The BF who gets top pick at the ball with someone else than his GF ... yeah, top BF material.
Sure, but up to this point of the game he hasn't done anything to make me distrust him. Also, getting his girl would be wrong as long as they're both together... and I'm sure if I scored her after their break-up he'd try to expell me wrom the Wolves. I've been trying to avoid Nora as the plague, but looks like she's the 'Loyal' ending (and that makes no darn sense, at least for now).
Aubrey, the French waitress! lol
Blonde doesn't suit her at all
View attachment 1620156
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH@!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What I don't get is, in the Relationships app on the phone, it says Emily is your friend. Even if you don't talk to her at all and all. Why would you be friends with the woman who broke your heart?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
What I don't get is, in the Relationships app on the phone, it says Emily is your friend. Even if you don't talk to her at all and all. Why would you be friends with the woman who broke your heart?
That section of the game is a bit strange, yes. Emily even came to me to say that we shouldn't see each other again and she still remains as 'friends' with me, lol

Tavesh

Aug 11, 2017
Someone linked a v15 android port earlier in this thread just wanted to report it has a crash when using the phone dating app. No workaround I can find.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1620484

hot midnight sex so messy they ruined the bed? :unsure:

My next theory is going to have to involve being drugged by the mafia or aliens or something, I"m running out of ideas.:D

Drugged by alien mafia? :unsure:

ancient-aliens-1.png

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
I got Dating status with Aubrey but when I got bj from her sister, the status changed to Complicated.
that really makes no sense, she is fucking other guys and riley too, se encourages you to be with other girls, i even asked in London to be more thank friends and she literally laught in my face and gets mad because i went to another girl, like wft you friendzoned me hard i have the right to chose another girl no matter if your family

Dec 8, 2021
that really makes no sense, she is fucking other guys and riley too, se encourages you to be with other girls, i even asked in London to be more thank friends and she literally laught in my face and gets mad because i went to another girl, like wft you friendzoned me hard i have the right to chose another girl no matter if your family
they don't hang out with other guys, this game doesn't have ntr or sharing, which are horns content, don't make these things up by guessing, if you had it would be pretty explicit in the game and in the tags, so man if you want to stick with several, assume the consequences later, without judging the girls for what they're not even doing, only believe if you look with your eyes, if it's not all one: "I think" or "I suppose" nothing more than that, a wrong assumption, because clearly the game don't have that kind of garbage

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Sure, but up to this point of the game he hasn't done anything to make me distrust him. Also, getting his girl would be wrong as long as they're both together... and I'm sure if I scored her after their break-up he'd try to expell me wrom the Wolves. I've been trying to avoid Nora as the plague, but looks like she's the 'Loyal' ending (and that makes no darn sense, at least for now).
My personal feeling is that Chris is in the closet, which would be pretty convenient, as I'm not down with steeling a Bro's partner, or hooking up with his ex. If he runs away with Charlie though, that's a different story.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Im sorry if this has been adressed but all my saves from previous versions are fucked . Even when i try the relationship builder im getting lots of missing images. Is this common?

Reactions: Tunak23
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes