myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Act II has a built-in Unlocker now. no need to install my mod anymore
In this latest update if you follow the route of having many girlfriends without a guide Mc will be left alone but if you manage to have the FWB status there will be no problem.
With pacth builder if you start in part 2 of the chapter you will not be able to have the FWB status and in this last chapter there is a crossroads against the MC where the only one who accepts that you have another girlfriend is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
In this latest update if you follow the route of having many girlfriends without a guide Mc will be left alone but if you manage to have the FWB status there will be no problem.
With pacth builder if you start in part 2 of the chapter you will not be able to have the FWB status and in this last chapter there is a crossroads against the MC where the only one who accepts that you have another girlfriend is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you please grace me with the answer you gave to my " Act II has a built-in Unlocker now. no need to install my mod anymore" comment?

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020

Unlocked

The wait is over!
The thrilling conclusion to the second act of College Kings, with the toughest fights, hottest sex and most intense drama you've seen so far!
We heard your feedback about the last update, and are bringing College back to what it's all about, explore the biggest free roam scene of the game so far with tonnes of content to discover. Mud wrestling between your favourite girls, the freshman brawl to determine who's the best up and comer, and tough decisions throughout. You won't want to just play this once...

Edit: If you're having trouble loading a save, download this zip, extract it and drop the contents where your game folder is located. If you're still having issues after that, please reach out to the help / bug channel on our discord server.
Download:

Android Coming Soon

Enjoy!
- Steve
link does not work Act II Part 3.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
can you please grace me with the answer you gave to my " Act II has a built-in Unlocker now. no need to install my mod anymore" comment?
You also make guides for other games, right? Your logo sounds familiar to me or I confuse it with another person who makes guides ...:unsure:
And in response I did not read correctly.:ROFLMAO: I also know that this game has a bad reputation with modders for its code.But the creator puts an official guide on Steam or Patreon in summary in F95 people have to wait a long time to have a guide :unsure:

But now I see the confusion in this conversation. When you refer to "unlock" it is to the gallery but you have also made a reference to the patch builder that in general this system itself is an error. People prefer to start from scratch for example a chapter 2 with the default decisions since it gives fewer errors :ROFLMAO:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
this game is so broken.... cant load any of my saves, cant use pathbuilder, constant errors, cant roll back dialogue. Christ man what the hell is this crap.

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
the dev is really annoying me making me choose between all my girlfriends this would not happen for real as id lie to them all and they would never find out and if they did they could all play together anyway. Stop it Devs let me have them all for gods sake i cant even use cheats like 0x52 or save editor to reverse them the gits

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
this game is another attempt of college vns after BAD that failed. It is nothing with nothing, only a lot of girls sisters with the same face and different hair with stories that makes no sense at all and minigames that are all f'ed up amd full of bugs lol.

Meteorica

Dec 27, 2022
the dev is really annoying me making me choose between all my girlfriends this would not happen for real as id lie to them all and they would never find out and if they did they could all play together anyway. Stop it Devs let me have them all for gods sake i cant even use cheats like 0x52 or save editor to reverse them the gits
Three of these girls LIVE together, I'm surprised it's taken this long to unravel your infidelity

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes