RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollegeKings2-3.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: StpdMggt

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
My aubrey save is softlocked at the party where you have to collect donations. I can't talk to anyone to advance time and into the next phase of the party. I can't even talk to the DJ in the beginning, it seems he is already playing the right song. I'm pretty confused as to how this happened.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Thank

Thanks a million dude , stupid me kept click the play now, appreciate your help buddy
Hi Trying the latest update now (ep2 v3.0.1), but starting from scratch with the Path Builder.
All good, but when I ask it to show the prefs for each chick, it throws a wobbly & has an error.
Any idea what I've done wrong?

* Also, in its current build (v3.0.1), can I start completely from scratch (from the first Act (Act 1 1.2.15)) and then go through to Act 2 v3.0.1 without any bugs/problems?
*AND is there a walkthrough mod I can use that won't fuck everything up?
(sorry for the long question/s but this hasn't worked for me for ages (ever since they originally switched over to Act 2 (before they redid Act 1) :rolleyes:
so I'd like to get everything setup properly from someone that knows how to put it all together without stuffups) :)

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hi Trying the latest update now (ep2 v3.0.1), but starting from scratch with the Path Builder.
All good, but when I ask it to show the prefs for each chick, it throws a wobbly & has an error.
Any idea what I've done wrong?

* Also, in its current build (v3.0.1), can I start completely from scratch (from the first Act (Act 1 1.2.15)) and then go through to Act 2 v3.0.1 without any bugs/problems?
*AND is there a walkthrough mod I can use that won't fuck everything up?
(sorry for the long question/s but this hasn't worked for me for ages (ever since they originally switched over to Act 2 (before they redid Act 1) :rolleyes:
so I'd like to get everything setup properly from someone that knows how to put it all together without stuffups) :)
The v3.0.1 is Episode 3 and not Episode 2. It is not the latest version. Path Builder is expected to be fixed in today's v3.0.3 update. Versions v3.0.0 - v3.0.3 are still early access of the game so this is a testing version - I advise you to hold off on playing or play on test game saves. Early access is being improved all the time so I do not recommend creating saves on this version if you later want to continue playing on them, as there is a high probability of script changes and older saves may be incompatible.

College Kings:
Act I, Act II and Act III - v1.2.17

College Kings 2:
Episode 1, Episode 2 (v2.2.12) and Episode 3 - v3.0.3

There is no Walkthrough mod for the current version v3.0.2.
The Official Walkthrough (website) is also not available.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The v3.0.1 is Episode 3 and not Episode 2. It is not the latest version. Path Builder is expected to be fixed in today's v3.0.3 update. Versions v3.0.0 - v3.0.3 are still early access of the game so this is a testing version - I advise you to hold off on playing or play on test game saves. Early access is being improved all the time so I do not recommend creating saves on this version if you later want to continue playing on them, as there is a high probability of script changes and older saves may be incompatible.

College Kings:
Act I, Act II and Act III - v1.2.17

College Kings 2:
Episode 1, Episode 2 (v2.2.12) and Episode 3 - v3.0.3

There is no Walkthrough mod for the current version v3.0.2.
The Official Walkthrough (website) is also not available.
Thank you for this! Nice to be able to find an answer to a question without having to search for it.

May 31, 2020
I wonder if there's a way I can end up with more than one girlfriend.... But I doubt Aubrey, Chloe, Lauren and Nora will agree to that.... I won't mind dropping Chloe but can I at least keep Nora, Lauren and Aubrey?. That's not too much to ask with so many waifus.... It's like an open season... I can even drop Lauren as well... Or can someone tell me how fucked am I with those four as my girlfriends?

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
You are very fucked, Lauren will dump your ass, chloe nora and aubrey all want a monogamous relationship. only penelope so far is up for an open relationship if you choose right answers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MIKE007@787

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I'm not sure how or why people are ending up alone here. I've only done one run through, and dumped Lauren (finally get to get rid of her) and Chloe, but have held on to both Nora and Aubrey as GFs and am still enjoying the favors of Amber, Riley, Lindsey, Jenny, Ms Rose, Autumn, Emily plus Vivi the stripper. I'm thrilled to get rid of Lauren and no problems at all losing Chloe to keep everyone else either. In fact, even after breaking up with Chloe she offered to bang me upstairs at the Apes party, but that just feels like a trap so I let it go.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Hum, cant't find this dam hot tub to unlock this scene :

View attachment 2475476

where is it ?

View attachment 2475478
When I went out there you could immediately see the hot tub up against the wall to the left in this image and there were no tables. The girls were already in it, so I'm assuming you need to do something to unlock the hot tub in the first place (maybe in Nora's budget discussions). I may just be talking out of my ass, having only done one runthrough, but presumably it defaults to the hot tub if the hot tub is available? Or maybe it's tied to your relationship with either one or both of the girls. I had them both available and down for sex, so maybe if you lose one or both then you lose the hot tub sex option

Reactions: Neisan-x

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
College Kings v1.2.15 (aka Act I - v1.2.15) then College Kings 2 v3.0.2 (aka Act II).
Oi, mate; are you pulling out legs right now?

What the hell is Season 1 then, what are we gonna do with it? Why it has bigger -patch or whatever- number than both Act 1 & 2 (15.1.0 vs 1.2.15 & 2.2.11)

Edit_1: NWM.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes