Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
I personally got that scene after I ended my freeroam. It wasn't something I had to look for.
Yeah the actual scene with Nora is after freeroam but I was trying to point out that it might be missed because there's no hot tub in the screenshot. I'm not sure tho

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
How to resolve so I can continue playing college king act 2 cause whenever I import save it says frat data has been corrupted then when I choose my chosen frat it goes to to final where I have to wait for the update for episode 4. I didn't even start playing act 2. I also tried the patch builder start goes to error.

Reactions: BrunoCampocampana
Apr 2, 2021
How to resolve so I can continue playing college king act 2 cause whenever I import save it says frat data has been corrupted then when I choose my chosen frat it goes to to final where I have to wait for the update for episode 4. I didn't even start playing act 2. I also tried the patch builder start goes to error.
Same problem with the corrupted frat datas :(

I'd rather not use the path builder because it lacks a lot of variables and I'm not able to create exactly the gameplay I was doing.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I hope someone does an updated Act 1 WT mod at some point... but doesn't look like the old one is getting updated for the rework, and is just focusing on the Act 2 updates...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
the dev is really annoying me making me choose between all my girlfriends this would not happen for real as id lie to them all and they would never find out and if they did they could all play together anyway. Stop it Devs let me have them all for gods sake i cant even use cheats like 0x52 or save editor to reverse them the gits
Edit the scripts, I do it all the time, I bypassed every forced breakup in the game and have Chloe, Nora, Aubrey, Lauren and Penelope as my girlfriends, and all the side girls as FWB.

You can also use the console to change variables which I do all the time as well.

I think it is the new writers fault that we are getting all these breakups. I think he hates Chloe because they all seem to revolve around her and there is no way I am breaking up with Chloe. Honestly I think the writing sucks now and it is not just because of the forced breakups. I just think with the previous writer the dialogue was more fun now all it consists of is the women putting down the MC and making him look stupid.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and TREXrg
May 4, 2017
For people who want to manipulate their reputation/KCT, just add the needed amount of points to the two characteristics required in order to change the KCT.

Haven't yet discovered how to change the KCT directly.

reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BRO, 3)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BOYFRIEND, 5)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.TROUBLEMAKER, 15)

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Is v.3 full of bugs like the pool party? I don't want to download 4 versions again, so I can wait if it is

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Does anyone know if you can have sex with Elijah's mom ?
And if you can, how to get the scene ?
yep and you can brag to Elijah after yer done
just flirt with his mom at the pool party then once free roam is over she will come get you for some fun.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes