doinitsnce87

Mar 26, 2019
Can anyone help???

EDIT* This is happening when I choose path builder start

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 131, in __call__
    renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen path_builder is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 28, in script
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 131, in __call__
    renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\New folder (2)\CollegeKings2-3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen path_builder is not known.

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 2 3.0.1 (SHA: de631a648)
Sun Mar 19 18:57:25 2023

Last edited:

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Actually, it starts with you going to her house to ask her to let you have the pool party there. If you ask Elijah instead, that path is blocked
No it's not. If you talk to Elijah first that keeps your options with Autumn open, I think, but even if you speak to him first you leave getting nowhere and you have to go and talk to the mom anyway, and then you run through the same dialogue and results as if you went to her directly, with the same result at the party. Now, having said this was the case I recognize that there were so many revisions and bug fixes that perhaps the experience is different now. When I was playing through that section going to ask Elijah first was the preferable path in order to keep options open.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Edit the scripts, I do it all the time, I bypassed every forced breakup in the game and have Chloe, Nora, Aubrey, Lauren and Penelope as my girlfriends, and all the side girls as FWB.

You can also use the console to change variables which I do all the time as well.

I think it is the new writers fault that we are getting all these breakups. I think he hates Chloe because they all seem to revolve around her and there is no way I am breaking up with Chloe. Honestly I think the writing sucks now and it is not just because of the forced breakups. I just think with the previous writer the dialogue was more fun now all it consists of is the women putting down the MC and making him look stupid.
Just finished playing up to the latest release and i agree.
I really don't like the style of the new writer. It is so far the worst of, how many were there before, 3 or 4 ?

Scenes jump without any transition, it's really bad imo.
For some reason half the LI's talk now about their previous fucks and first times at complete random times. Why the fuck would i want to know that...
I really don't like the new direction Lindsey is going, and her new slut best friend. We know now she likes to fuck middle age men, talks about mmf threesomes and that discussion about gangbangs was really needed :rolleyes:

For some reason the the MC gets put down by the LI's all of sudden. Or they throw him out in case of Amber so she can be alone with Jenny...

Not sure why the MC is suddenly made into a one shoot wonder, which cums in seconds from a handjob from both Amber and Chloe or just watching a photo shoot...

The forced break ups, whats the point, if we use common sense it's absolute impossible that the LI's don't know of each other...
Mutually exclusive scenes where you can only choose one LI.

Riley is at this point a character i dislike as soon as she has screentime, ever since they thought hey lets make her bi she gets worse with every release imo.

Then there are some strange bugs.
Like that Imre caught MC/Nora in Paris and told that Chris (fucking snitch, i really wanted to beat him up), even if Imre never catched MC/Nora...
Or you are suddenly FWB with Riley, even if there was not even a scene with her ???

That is just on top of my head...excluding Chloe which is way better then before and during the election, as well as Nora which has really good moments, i find the latest updates way worse than the europe trip was.

Last edited:

lynx73

Jun 30, 2018
I am experiencing a strange issue with Autumn in CK2 Ep1:
Playing as Popular and kissed on Lauren's Party I had her status as "Loyal" before the kiss on the VIP Limo ride.
Kissing in the Limo changes the status to "Kissed" but afterwards any Save and Load will revert the status to "Friend" barring some scene outcome in the future (e.g. Kiss at the shelter). The only way to get through this is playing all the way through without reloading from the Limo kiss on...

Anyone having any ideas regarding this?

feqew

Mar 25, 2020
Is there a mac version? Or another compressed version? Because even with permission fixer I can't open or do something. It's really confusing...

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
is the path builder broken? everything i set is always incorrect once in game, like if you have fwb, they end up as friends in game or people you have as friend becomes girlfriend

farners

May 23, 2022
sex scenes are getting boring now, already lose the quality compare , I am now just playing this game for the sake of story
I feel the sex scenes more shorter and lineal, it's my perception. Less options and interactions. I understand some scenes are more shorter because it's just a handjob or blowjob. But not when it's happen in a bedroom.

Yorozuya17

Dec 28, 2021
Edit the scripts, I do it all the time, I bypassed every forced breakup in the game and have Chloe, Nora, Aubrey, Lauren and Penelope as my girlfriends, and all the side girls as FWB.

You can also use the console to change variables which I do all the time as well.

I think it is the new writers fault that we are getting all these breakups. I think he hates Chloe because they all seem to revolve around her and there is no way I am breaking up with Chloe. Honestly I think the writing sucks now and it is not just because of the forced breakups. I just think with the previous writer the dialogue was more fun now all it consists of is the women putting down the MC and making him look stupid.
Please tell me the variable code to change the relationship, because it's really annoying now that Lauren doesn't have a kiss option

Reactions: darealpervysage

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Is there a way to add bro, trouble and bf affinity points to college kings 1 like there is in the second one?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
No it's not. If you talk to Elijah first that keeps your options with Autumn open, I think, but even if you speak to him first you leave getting nowhere and you have to go and talk to the mom anyway, and then you run through the same dialogue and results as if you went to her directly, with the same result at the party. Now, having said this was the case I recognize that there were so many revisions and bug fixes that perhaps the experience is different now. When I was playing through that section going to ask Elijah first was the preferable path in order to keep options open.
The original question was about getting with Elijah's mom, not Autumn. If you want his mom, you have to ask her for pool party. If you want Autumn, you have to talk to Elijah then go to her house.

SealBob

May 12, 2017
Hello can anyone help me with this?
It crashes right after the loading screen

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\f95\CollegeKings2-3.0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\f95\CollegeKings2-3.0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "audio.rpyc", line 51, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
File "audio.rpyc", line 51, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\f95\CollegeKings2-3.0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 2 3.0.2s (SHA: 548918c34)
Tue Mar 21 00:01:46 2023

Last edited:

AODPK

Jul 14, 2020
Please tell me the variable code to change the relationship, because it's really annoying now that Lauren doesn't have a kiss option
The general form of the code would be;

amber._relationship = Relationship.FWB

LI variables
amber._relationship
aubrey._relationship
autumn._relationship
chloe._relationship
emily._relationship
jenny._relationship
lauren._relationship
lindsey._relationship
ms_rose._relationship
naomi._relationship
nora._relationship
penelope._relationship
riley._relationship
samantha._relationship

Relationship variables
Relationship.EX
Relationship.MAD
Relationship.THREATEN
Relationship.MAKEFUN
Relationship.AWKWARD
Relationship.FRIEND
Relationship.MOVE
Relationship.DATE
Relationship.LIKES
Relationship.TRUST
Relationship.BRO
Relationship.KISS
Relationship.FWB
Relationship.LOYAL
Relationship.TAMED
Relationship.GIRLFRIEND

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
The original question was about getting with Elijah's mom, not Autumn. If you want his mom, you have to ask her for pool party. If you want Autumn, you have to talk to Elijah then go to her house.
In your previous post you mentioned that if you went through Elijah to ask for the pool that mom would be closed off for fun. What I was saying is that even if you go to Elijah first almost all results (I think there's one where he agrees) will end up redirecting you to his mom where you will ask her to use the pool, which will result in her scene if you play it right. I just pointed out that going through Elijah first is preferable (dodging his agreement) because I believe that's what keeps Autumn options open, although if I'm wrong on that score anyone please feel free to correct me.

I think we're talking about the same thing coming in from different sides.

May 31, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings 2 [Episode 1-3, v3.0.3] [Undergrad Steve] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 9.21GB
Repack size: 1.56GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only (24.2MB) from below link.
UpdateOnly_MinQ from v3.0.2 to v3.0.3 =

PC = / WorkUpload / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
Hey...you won't happen to have v3.0.1 to V3 0.2 update only?

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Yorozuya17

Dec 28, 2021
The general form of the code would be;

amber._relationship = Relationship.FWB

LI variables
amber._relationship
aubrey._relationship
autumn._relationship
chloe._relationship
emily._relationship
jenny._relationship
lauren._relationship
lindsey._relationship
ms_rose._relationship
naomi._relationship
nora._relationship
penelope._relationship
riley._relationship
samantha._relationship

Relationship variables
Relationship.EX
Relationship.MAD
Relationship.THREATEN
Relationship.MAKEFUN
Relationship.AWKWARD
Relationship.FRIEND
Relationship.MOVE
Relationship.DATE
Relationship.LIKES
Relationship.TRUST
Relationship.BRO
Relationship.KISS
Relationship.FWB
Relationship.LOYAL
Relationship.TAMED
Relationship.GIRLFRIEND
Sorry, it doesn't work for me or am i missing something?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes