richiman

May 3, 2022
Will my saves from v1.2.15 be fully compatible with this version or should I start a new game?
They should be compatible if they are clean (without any mods - default files). I can't tell what state your scripts were in when you created the game save in 1.2.15. It all depends on what state the scripts were in and what changes were made to the scripts by the developers after the game save was created. If a game save doesn't work then you try another. The game save is screwed up when the scripts do not match the data (scripts) in the saved game save.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
most tedious part of starting act 2? having several saves for different playthrougs and having to comment on all those kiwii posts from act 1 all over again for each playthrough, especially if you miss one cuz it moves to top and you search all of em again jsut to find one to comment on to stop the phone from glowing

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
charli needs to get stabbed like seriously getting tired of that asshole, considering how punch happy MC i wouldn't have hesitated to hunt him down right after the riley in the lobby thing, and beat him bloody, he's the definition of f**k around and find out he f**ked around for the last time, ps still only in paris
Blame a Patron who gave way too much money to be able to introduce him to the story. I'm guessing they wanted NTR and instead he ended up being maybe gay so figure that out

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Just started playing episode 3 on steam on my save i was only dating nora now it's saying i'm loyal to another girl and dating nora is anyone else having this problem.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I Just started playing episode 3 on steam on my save i was only dating nora now it's saying i'm loyal to another girl and dating nora is anyone else having this problem.
On the relationships page Loyal means more than friends but not yet having romance. There is another one that is Trusts that is similar but they might be closer. You can also have multiple girls with the Girlfriend designation but eventually, worlds collide.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
On the relationships page Loyal means more than friends but not yet having romance. There is another one that is Trusts that is similar but they might be closer. You can also have multiple girls with the Girlfriend designation but eventually, worlds collide.
Yeah it's just my save had everyone but Nora set as friends but when i load the save for the new episode some of the relationships changed by themselves.

Reactions: Motion11

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah it's just my save had everyone but Nora set as friends but when i load the save for the new episode some of the relationships changed by themselves.
Yeah, that happens sometimes....you need to use the console to change it back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Joshy92
Mar 27, 2019
steam version is out now, hope they fixed the path builder
I just played this on steam and got to a place that stopped the game saying something about college kings 2 or something the game I have was college king the complete season. Did the dev break the game down different ep or is it going to be something like college king 1,2,3,4? I also used a guide on steam game and found things a little different from what the guide said and what was in the game.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
I just played this on steam and got to a place that stopped the game saying something about college kings 2 or something the game I have was college king the complete season. Did the dev break the game down different ep or is it going to be something like college king 1,2,3,4? I also used a guide on steam game and found things a little different from what the guide said and what was in the game.
Yeah it continues off to college kings 2, thats why it would be nice if the pathbuilder works so i dont need to replay the first one

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah it continues off to college kings 2, thats why it would be nice if the pathbuilder works so i dont need to replay the first one
Which game version is the steam college king the complete season ? also is there a free steam college kings 2 link? I may need to download this game like normal and then get the ep 2 link...but damn I hate using so much disk space for just a game or 2.. my pc is a little slow only running ryzen 3 with vega video card 32gb ram and around 500 gb disk space but at least 300 gbs is the windows stuff damn pc started at win 9 then went to win 10 and now running win 11 has both 32 and 64 bit programs and eats up disk space like I haven't seen...

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
you got commands for changing the kct?
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BRO, 3)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BOYFRIEND, 5)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.TROUBLEMAKER, 15)
the number at the end is up to you.
i have no idea how to reduce points back.

jaceks

Feb 19, 2023
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BRO, 3)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BOYFRIEND, 5)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.TROUBLEMAKER, 15)
the number at the end is up to you.
i have no idea how to reduce points back.

Wouldn't negatives work?

Mar 27, 2019
the game on here seems to work , path builder for the first game works but the second game not yet. but if you start college kings 2 you do get to pick the story some what I just finished setting up the college king 2 because when I tried to load my college king 1 save it said something about a error or bug in my game. so I started college king 2 from the start and pick the story of who I think is friend or fwb or girlfriend and the game picked up just after trip in the air port ...

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes