darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
In your previous post you mentioned that if you went through Elijah to ask for the pool that mom would be closed off for fun. What I was saying is that even if you go to Elijah first almost all results (I think there's one where he agrees) will end up redirecting you to his mom where you will ask her to use the pool, which will result in her scene if you play it right. I just pointed out that going through Elijah first is preferable (dodging his agreement) because I believe that's what keeps Autumn options open, although if I'm wrong on that score anyone please feel free to correct me.

I think we're talking about the same thing coming in from different sides.
I think the act of going to his mom, whether through him or directly to his mom, will negate access to Autumn. I think visiting his mom is at the same time as the visit to Autumn's house, so you're forced to decide who you want. I can't find a way to get both regardless of paths taken

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I think the act of going to his mom, whether through him or directly to his mom, will negate access to Autumn. I think visiting his mom is at the same time as the visit to Autumn's house, so you're forced to decide who you want. I can't find a way to get both regardless of paths taken
Yes, you can have Autumn if you go to him first and then go through mom, or at least I was able to. Again, everything comes with a caveat for the pool party just because there were so many bug fixes, versions and changes, so YMMV. I could not get to Autumn if I went to mom first but I was able to get to Autumn if I went to Elijah first, whether I succeeded with him or not. I have avoided the path where he agrees to let you use the pool almost every time and I am able to get his mom 100% of the time and Autumn any time the other conditions were right.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Yes, you can have Autumn if you go to him first and then go through mom, or at least I was able to. Again, everything comes with a caveat for the pool party just because there were so many bug fixes, versions and changes, so YMMV. I could not get to Autumn if I went to mom first but I was able to get to Autumn if I went to Elijah first, whether I succeeded with him or not. I have avoided the path where he agrees to let you use the pool almost every time and I am able to get his mom 100% of the time and Autumn any time the other conditions were right.
I need to go try that then. I've never gotten his mom that way....

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, i didn't go to Elijah, but choosed his mom.
After the visit at the Frog house with Amber, i got the scene with Autum and the next day the scene with Elijah's mom, were you ask for permission to use their pool.

Reactions: darthpham

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
Does anybody know the variablename for the sleepover-budget?
In my playthrough i earned $1100 and get the fireworks, not the HotTub. I think
the scene on the parking lot depends on the amount earned in poolevent.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Would anyone mind sharing Act1-1.2.16. F95 is a version behind, it's probably just bugfixes etc but for the sake of completeness.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Does anybody know the variablename for the sleepover-budget?
In my playthrough i earned $1100 and get the fireworks, not the HotTub. I think
the scene on the parking lot depends on the amount earned in poolevent.

I'm not sure if this is it but check it out.
The variable in the game save is something related to "party" or "poolparty".

Code:
ep3s12_social_committee_poolparty_earned > construct_0

Just use the and edit the value.
Remember to back up your game save, as I am not 100% sure.
Consider this as information, not advice.
If you are sure that you earned $1100 then look for this value in the and edit it.

Reactions: Borkie56

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
OK, it looks like I either went & asked Elijah or went to his mom, skipping Autumn. I never tried Elijah, but told him off to get the Autumn scene, then his mom the next day. nice tip

Reactions: talion777

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Something strange. Downloaded the CK2 windows version and both the path builder and importing a save from CK1 don't work. Just comes up with:

Reactions: Josephkink_2H

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
College Kings v1.2.17:

Download: MEGA
images.jpeg

CollegeKings-1.2.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm making the Days show up in game-for example "Day 42" is the end day for College Kings one and "Day 43" starts after MC wakes up the Morning after he gets back. My question is will the gap between where the current Walk through for Epi. 1 being November 7th and Epi. 2 starting on November 13th be filled in? If so I will stop the days at "Day 53" and start Epi. 2 at "Day 59"

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Something strange. Downloaded the CK2 windows version and both the path builder and importing a save from CK1 don't work. Just comes up with:

Same thing happened to me-I just deleted my last save and played CK1 again saving just after my last choice to avoid the animation of them getting on the plane and it seemed to work (I think)

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm making the Days show up in game-for example "Day 42" is the end day for College Kings one and "Day 43" starts after MC wakes up the Morning after he gets back. My question is will the gap between where the current Walk through for Epi. 1 being November 7th and Epi. 2 starting on November 13th be filled in? If so I will stop the days at "Day 53" and start Epi. 2 at "Day 59"
I'm confused on how to do this for the last Thursday/Friday/Saturday Morning which are the same scene

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
charli needs to get stabbed like seriously getting tired of that asshole, considering how punch happy MC i wouldn't have hesitated to hunt him down right after the riley in the lobby thing, and beat him bloody, he's the definition of f**k around and find out he f**ked around for the last time, ps still only in paris

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes