Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BRO, 3)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BOYFRIEND, 5)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.TROUBLEMAKER, 15)
the number at the end is up to you.
i have no idea how to reduce points back.
Just make it
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.TROUBLEMAKER, -15)

That will reduce it, it will also change your KCT to loyal/popular/confident immediately.
It doesn't show the point change on the phone right away thought, but you can simply click one time forward and scroll once back and the phone should display it correctly.

Does anybody have a guide for college kings 2?
the guide I found on here only covers college king 1 only so far
Official Walkthrough,it's also linked in the op

• Red Heart
Reactions: katzenstreu

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Maybe it's a bug but I followed the official walk through with Autumn. Maybe I overlooked something - Though agreed with her. Got her to kiss the MC and talk about going further. Then when Polly plays at college double downed and agreed to the night of passion. But then it never happened. I know she is blocked if you are with Lauren - But is she blocked by anyone else? iirc she is supposed to text you prior to the Frogs detective scene... But she never texts.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe it's a bug but I followed the official walk through with Autumn. Maybe I overlooked something - Though agreed with her. Got her to kiss the MC and talk about going further. Then when Polly plays at college double downed and agreed to the night of passion. But then it never happened. I know she is blocked if you are with Lauren - But is she blocked by anyone else? iirc she is supposed to text you prior to the Frogs detective scene... But she never texts.
I had the problem that Autumn's relationship status was suddenly reduced to friends. Happened at 2 times different to me iirc, at completely unrelated scenes, which blocked her scene...did you check that ?

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I had the problem that Autumn's relationship status was suddenly reduced to friends. Happened at different 2 times to me iirc, at completely unrelated scenes, which blocked her scene...did you check that ?
No, but I shall keep an eye on it. Next run is a Lauren one. So will check another time!

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
damn, i didnt even noticed this.
i picked up girlfriend number 3 a few minutes ago.:p
cant wait until everything went to shit.
aubrey, nora and chloe at the same time cant be good.
3 girlfriends under one roof = BOOM!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Ah, a masochist!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Still juggling them on my Ape playthrough as of this update. Just lied to Aubrey about it when she asked. She isn't that smart. Also didn't break up with Chloe and this caused Penelope to buckle and accept an open relationship. I think that something like that should require a KCT check but I'm not making the game. My ape playthrough MC is a horrible person lol. Kept two of the girls on drugs just for the sex scenes. My Wolf playthrough guy is loyal to Lauren even though he has stepped off the porch a few times and still has something going on with Emily that is bound to be trouble even though it is long distance.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
the game makes it hard to get loved.
anyone know how i dont end up with 2 musicfiles running while enter episode 3?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also didn't break up with Chloe and this caused Penelope to buckle and accept an open relationship. I think that something like that should require a KCT check but I'm not making the game.
It has a KCT check, you need confident KCT otherwise Penelope breaks up, just for some reason you don't get the usual notification ''your trait ... has changed the outcome of a decision...''

Thought i'm curious what's even the point of Penelope accepting it, pretty much any other LI is quite against it, like Nora, Lauren, Aubrey, really doubt Chloe will accept other girls.

On my Wolf run Lauren broke up cause she wasn't happy with the MC dating Nora and i didn't lie about it (iirc otherwise you need loyal KCT or she breaks up even if you lie)...

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Hi I am stuck in the Free Roam at the Pajama Party on December 16th. I can not find a way to end the Free Roam. Anybody can help?

cicciopasticcio6789

Apr 27, 2022
yesterday the game was update to version 3.0.6.
I hope to see soon on this thread.
I also would like to know if it is possible to have a version with only the file that are changed instead of only the full game.
I think is more easy and quick...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It has a KCT check, you need confident KCT otherwise Penelope breaks up, just for some reason you don't get the usual notification ''your trait ... has changed the outcome of a decision...''

Thought i'm curious what's even the point of Penelope accepting it, pretty much any other LI is quite against it, like Nora, Lauren, Aubrey, really doubt Chloe will accept other girls.

On my Wolf run Lauren broke up cause she wasn't happy with the MC dating Nora and i didn't lie about it (iirc otherwise you need loyal KCT or she breaks up even if you lie)...
I'm with you on that. Penelope's story took a turn for the weird. Then again if we are being honest her entire character is making bad decisions to make other people happy.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
UndergradSteve Would it be too much to ask to cleanup the first post so link section and versions match?
From the thread I understand Act 1 to III is CK 1 and Episode 1, 2 and 3 are CK2, but the download section only mentions Act I and Act II

richiman

May 3, 2022
UndergradSteve Would it be too much to ask to cleanup the first post so link section and versions match?
From the thread I understand Act 1 to III is CK 1 and Episode 1, 2 and 3 are CK2, but the download section only mentions Act I and Act II

The first post is handled by the staff. Links are provided by the community. Steve hasn't dealt with it for a long time. The game is paid (CK2) so it is likely that the author is no longer making it available for free. Just use the "Report" option under the first post and in the "Other" section describe your problem or suggestion.

This strange naming is wrong:

Correct:
College Kings 1: Act I, Act II and Act III.
College Kings 2: Episode 1, Episode 2 and Episode 3.

Alternative:
CK1 - v1.2.17
CK2 - 3.0.6

Act I = College Kings 1
Act II = College Kings 2

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes